Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyTye

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:57 pm
hi my name is ladytye but you can call me tye. I love manying friends, so if your bored give me a buzz. A friend sent me a link to the give away and I thought I would check it out and thats how I got here. Im on a massive quest, yes Im questing for every single house item. I know Im nuts but its fun.Thats all I can really think of to say right now. TTFN  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:12 pm
Well, I'm [ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe] (Abby).
-gives a little wave-

I love to draw and write, and do a medly of other things. For one,I am getting closer to fluently speaking in Japanese! Woot! (I'm still learning kanji. D: )
I plan for my future career to be an English Teacher or an animetor, the English Teacher is my back-up plan. ;D
Because my dad works with the airlines, we get free or get tickets with an giaganto discount. So once older, (maybe 20 something) I'll live in Japan,probaly on the island of Hokkaido. ^ ^

But yep, I'm in the process of developing a manga that I have right now.
o:

If I was chosen for one of these prizes,I'd flip out.
;D
First of all, I'd tell my friends even more then I am now and I'd do a little dance in my computer chair. I'd keep it and never sell,no matter how much I may want to (depending on what it is).
^ ^
And yesh,I bid thee farewell. ;D

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]

Kension Hemora

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:10 pm
Hi I'm Kension (Patrick)

I am a martial artist. Between that school and gaia most of my time goes away. I plan to be an air force fighter pilot. If I get money I will complete my dream avi. I will then keep some gold so I never go bankrupt and I will probably buy items of the month and letters every month if I have any left over  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:23 pm
well my name is jessica in real life, and I think i deserve this gold because most of it will go toward my charity and other charities that i support and of course my two quest items. other than that there is really no other reason why i deserve this gold, im sure there are more deserving people in here than myself  

angelss0

Angelic Gaian

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm
Hi guys! I'm Renee the Rabid Squirrel, but Renee will do, and sometimes I respond to Squirrel if you're having a lucky day. ^_^

I love rping and I do the odd graphics and I'm big on food - both the cooking and the eating!

If I win...oh heck, I'll probably buy something awesome, put some of it in a bank to grow interest, and then help my friends with some of their quests. Just everyday kind of things. biggrin

Edit: I got here through a banner. 3nodding They work! I've been seeing them everywhere!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:09 pm
My name is Micah but i also go by Miko. I'm Twenty One years old and dropped out of college this year to help pay for my sister. In my Siggy that dog's dieing of cancer… >_<; I get asked that often. He's sixteen and has lived a full life but it's still sad. ;~; I dream of one day becoming an author and before I was in college courses of literature and free writing in Shenandoah and Virginia Tech (I wasn't there for the shootings though I do know people who do) now I live in Northern VA right around Washington D.C. with my 'rents.

Umm, With the one mill I would donate it to the "Miko hopefully getting an OMG in her gaian lifetime" fund. I keep those funds separate from everything else and am about 30 percent into it; all of that gold is in letters and sitting in a mule waiting for the chance to be sold. I've been working on it for nearly six months now and have basically met a stale mate after giving away 550k to my two friends.

Me-in-a-city-of-Acronyms

Difahrint

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:24 pm
I'm Difahrint, I came up with the name randomly and now it's my present alias for just about anything. My real name is Patricio, Patrick, Pat or any other variation of the sort. People call me bunch of (positive) things, I honestly don't bother with a name. Nor an age, sixteen but I don't act like it.

I'm actively interested in politics, not the local news because I honestly don't care about some random person dieing halfway across town from another drunk driving incident. If I would, I would also care and mourn for every person dieing from poverty every three seconds. There, another person just died. Aside from that, I love art. From music, theatrical productions, painting, drawing, poetry and everything in between. My favorite artists are mainly Van Gogh and presently an Asian Artist known as Maxx. For music, I love variety, there isn't one group of music I like, or one single band I favor above all. (Well, maybe Linkin Park) But, I do love variety, from artists like Jay Chou, Muse and Kick The Can Crew. I could go on but, I think that's enough for that area.

Along with arts and politics, I like sports and with Vancouver as my home, it's the perfect place for anyone into sports. Especially extreme sports. Snowboarding in the winter and relaxing swimming in the summer to wind surfing. Even more so, its the perfect place to become a chef, which is what I want to be when I'm done with highschool, along with being an artist. (I'm looking into impressionism and photography.) I guess that should be it! Art, politics, sports and career.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:07 pm
hi...im jhaybz245 (jhaybz,jaybee,jb....whatever you wanna call me)
im 13 years old...and im from the philippines...i like to draw,listen to music,watch tv,eat,surf the net and talking to my friends...
i just started a few weeks ago...now im playing for almost a month....i think im getting too much addicted in this game... xp
beacuse im from the philippines...its really hard 4 me to buy MCs...and i dont have a credit card because im still too young to have one sweatdrop
im working hard to buy bunny ears...i keep posting a lot in the forums...surfing...playing games and going to towns just to earn gold...that's why i understand how to really work hard on something without the help of someone...
i wanna win the one mill because i wanna give half of the money to my little sister...she's a newbie...and she just got hacked by her classmate...i dont know why she did that to her...that's why we changed her password immediately...i really wanna help get her avi back...that's why i wanna win the money...coz i want her to have a great time and experience in playing this game...this is the first time ive seen her addicted to a game...and i really wanna help her in it...  

Jhaybz_Rockz01

Skyscraper Opera

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:59 pm
User Image

I'm tsubioshi(tsubi for short). In reality my name is Stephany. I'm currently in 8th grade and I'm 14. I found Gaia from my friends since they kept telling me to make one and here I am. I want to be a computer engineer...

I like Naruto if you couldn't tell. I am a huge anime/manga fan. I like sleeping, going online, and being lazy. I can't stand illiterate people and little kids.

Not much else to say.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:07 pm
hio, im calcifer9 mrgreen

i am a full time highschool kid, im currently acting in my school play. i love having fun and smiling. if i win im going to buy my dream avatar that you can see in my siggy. it would make me smile alot mrgreen  

calcifer9

Pwont

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Well. *ahem*
Hi! ^-^ My name is Cam (in real life) and how I got in tis guild was from someone telling me about it. xO
I luv' anime, sports, and puppies! x3 So kawaii! And ice caps. are good. >>;
I hate going to school (sometimes) , prunes, blood, and perverts. ;-; I live in Abbotsford, BC, Canada. Annnnd yawh..

If I got 1million gold, I would buy something for my sister first. >_< Cause she's teh best sis. you could ever have. D:
After, I would spend the rest of it on my dream avi. :0 It wouldn't be complete yet, but I would be close. =3

And yawh!
I Luv' to make new friends too..>w< Yar!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:50 pm
Character: LilithxVerumi
Nickname(IRL): Andy
Interests: Games, RPGs, RPing, and general randomness.
Bio: I'm a 19 year old who's going to be spending summer getting back on my feet. My roommate was the one who who directed me to Gaia. While I'm new, I've been learning fast, and even spend some time in the Avi arena.

Uses for Gold: My gold usually goes to aquiring masses of items I can mix and match and see what kind of creative things I come up with. Of course, some are cheaper than others. Also, these creations go to the arena so I can get different feedback, depending on how worthy I think they are.  

LilithxVerumi

Danni2793girl

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:15 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageBe happy...

Hiyas.^_^
I am known as Danni2793girl on Gaia, but Im usually called Danni(which is also my nickname.)
I joined Gaia in Jun o6' when one of my best friends suggest me to join Gaia.^_^At first..I have to admit..I didnt like Gaia.. sweatdrop ..Tho, now..Im a proud Gaia addict. 3nodding I love Gaia^_^ heart It's the best <333
So when Im home, I am not out in the real world, I am most likely to be found here. 3nodding
My birthday is on February 7th and I currently turned 14 a few months ago.
I am yes indeed a student here and I live in Illinois currently with my parents and my 3 sisters. :3

I enjoy reading,drawing(even tho Im not the best drawer sweatdrop ),playing games/videogames,being on the computer,hanging out with my friends,watching movies,listent o music, taking pictures or random stuff..not really me tho..X_x,singing, animals, making friends/current friends, laughing,violin and beng silly.^__^;;

On Gaia, tho I may seem like a loud and outgoing person...in the real world..Im not so much. sweatdrop In real life, I'm in fact really shy and quiet.
I intend as well happen to sometimes not really talk much.>_<
I just need to be comfortable around people to really be the true me. :3

On the other hand, I dont like..
Begging,mean people,being bored,whining,lima beans and peas. xp , when Im sad or other people or sad, lying, when bad things happen to nice people, and when people are so rude and mean to others.=/

Hmm..wha else..
Oh!
I love my kitty heart
Her name is Shelbyrose and she has been with me since I was 5 years old and I really love her!^_______^
Whenever I sleep she usually sleeps on my back and usually whereever Im trying to go she follows.^-^
Hehe.^_^
I also have a dog.^_^
Her name is Heidi^_^ heart
She is so adorable and very silly.^_^
I love playing with her and chasing after her in my house running in circles and making her homemade doggie treats I saw on the news a few years ago. :B

Im yet, not quite sure wha I want to be when I grow up.I still have time to think about it,so Im in no rush. 3nodding
Maybe either a doctor, lawyer, artist, musician, photographer,pediatrician, or vet.^_^

If I had the luck of winning gold in this guild I would take the gold to buy items for the donation thread I would like to start.^_^
I wanna start my own, because I despise seeing people making fake donation threads and having lots of nice deserving people give all their hopes up on hopefully winning something, when no one will. D:
I think that is so unfair and cruel to do to any person.
So I wanna actually make one when people actually do get items and wont be tricked or anything.

I just love donating to people.^_^
Even if I dont have much, I still donate.^_^
My friends on Gaia sometimes call me a donation whore since they really dont many people who like to help as much as me.^_^;
I donate about 3-4 times a week.^_^;;
I know a bit weird eh? whee
But I cant help it.I always wanna help people finish their quests. 3nodding
So I pitch in as much as I can.^_^
Thats why I never finish my quests right away for donation thread.X_x
But its fine tho.^_^;;;I can just do both.^_^

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageAnd smile...

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:27 am
Where should I start off

My name is A.J. Do not ask what it's stand for. I am 13 years old and my birthday is feb. 7th. I live in Vancouver, B.C with my family. I have a mom a dad a sister and a brother.

I love reading.bubble tea, pizza, movies, and justing hanging with my friends, taking pictures and f o o d. Yummy yummy.

coziiee

~[.Marshmallow.]~

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:44 am
Uh hi I'm Marshmallow I was gir9800 but I had got hacked and so gir9800 is my mule that is not in the guild.I live in FL and I'm 15 going to be 16 on may 9th 2007. I have 6 pets there are 2 dogs, 2 fish, 1 turtle,and a cat. My favorite color is purple, and favorite food is shushi. I have no boyfriend yet, a have my too best friends in real life and on gaia and there gaia names are Moon~goddess009 ( she quit ) and the-winter-fox.also my sister does go on here some times. If I were to win the millon gold I would buy my dream avi and then buy my friend the-winter-fox here fuzzy slippers and if a had money left i would donate it to some new or something random like that! mrgreen  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games