Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply RP Haven
NEW! Sword of Truth Roleplay! SLOWLY BEING UPDATED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:32 am
{{ NYAH! >.< Your all so far ahead of me here... -giggles- Sorry guys... I've been so busy lately. }}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noises, voices, the sound of the din of battle. Everything suddenly came rushing back to her. Chrisenelle gasped and suddenly shot up, her chest heaving with the effort of breath. Her honey brown eyes were immediately met by the sight of an elderly man handing her a cup of water. She obediently took the cup and drank greedily, as if she'd not had a cup of water in months. Once she'd finished the cup, she set it aside and glanced around her at her surroundings. Confusion and fear flickered across her youthful features. Her gaze shifted back to the old man before her. He was clothed in draping robes and he had snowy white hair.
" Wh-what happened?-...," she breathed, her voice trembling, " Where am I?...," she questioned, wrapping her arms protectively around her chest and shivering.
Suddenly, she heard the voices, heard the cries and shouts, the pounding, thundering sounds of soldier's footsteps and the impatient beating of horses' hooves against the ground outside.
Immediately a lump rose in her throat as the panic closed in around her. " They're looking for me-....," she croaked, tears springing to her eyes and leaking down her cheeks, " I have to... have to get away...," she whispered in a panicked voice, struggling to get to her feet.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:06 am
As Calintz rejoined Darken, Amon, and his own clones, Amon broke off and charged ahead. He sighed and nodded to two clones, who broke and slipped into the woods. He had spotted a few enemies trying to slip away. The clone could handle them, he figured. He and the last two clones remained with Darken. He spared a second to glare into the sky and spotted Shadow circling the battle. His eyes shifted back ahead as his hands gripped his sword handles.

Calintz stopped suddenly as a man threw himself toward him, swinging a spiked mace. He jumped back, evading the attack. One sword whipped up to parry the second swing. He smirked and brought his second blade to bare, attacking deep into the man, through the heart. He pulled the blade out, as the man slipped to the ground. He turned and spotted the others already fighting. He picked an enemy and charge toward him, already in the dance with death.  

Calintz the Doppelganger

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:19 pm
Yondaime finished his tea and was about to go to sleep for the night when he heard more soldiers advancing toward his location. He could just hide in the tree until they pasted but he could already see that it would take a while, it looked like an army advancing toward an enemy's base.

He a hole about the size of water melon in his tunic from when he used his short-tailed gar form, but in this battle, strength was not necessary; speed, power, and strategy was needed. He reached into his pack, pulled out a knife and a served claw, and cut a small wound on his arm. He let the claw soak up some of the blood before he started to chant, "Intoka ne'moad loka'tar gon'inar," he chanted and jumped from the tree as a long-tailed gar. In this form, he could easily take a large group from all sides.

He took flight and landed in front of the first row, the people were obviously startled by his appearance so he took advantage of this and started the attack. He knew this would likely be dangerous for him and he may not even survive, then again, this was his home and he had no intention of giving it up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:20 am
Amon continued his ruthless, relentless attack one the wave of enemies, but the more he seemed to kill, the more seemed to take their place. Just that thought enraged him more than the actual fighting. He growled at the enemy in front of him, as he sidestepped a downward slash and cleaved the man in two right below the ribcage.

Amon turned when he had finished two other enemies to see more rushing him. He was so lost in the bloodrage that he did nothing but smirk as he held his hand toward the wave, as if telling them to stop. His smile widened, and he breathed a sigh of what sounded like rapture as he release his gift on these soldiers. They fell to the ground their bodies burnt beyond recognition, though none of the area around them had been harmed at all.

Amon was now lost to anything rational. His only concern at this moment was what enemy would come to him next, the magic of his bloodrage shining a bright crimson in his once black eyes. The slaughter had only begun. This would be a night those who survived would remember for the rest of their lives.  

Amon the Warmage

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:09 pm
Yondaime was still fighting the waves of enemies when he noticed a light from his left. He looked over and saw a firery ball heading for him. He used his tail and swung two of the soldiers at the ball then threw two more using his arms at the ball of fire, it went out but sparks scattered across the ground, some of it getting on other soldiers. "What in Creation's name was that?" he asked himself. He quickly recovered and ran his tail through the middle of one man then crushed the crush of another.

He looked around and saw that only a few remained. He charged at the group but stopped and just barely dogded another ball of fire, it was so close if he stuck his tounge out he could taste it. He looked over at where it came from and saw a woman standing on a hill, hands extended. He took flight then and charged at the person, when he got to her she took a step back and it looked like lightning came from her finger tips. He undid his transformation to dodge it and moved behind her, then grabbed her wrists in both his hands, kicked her to the ground, and pulled with his arms and pushed with his foot until he heard two snaps, then let go.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:46 pm
((Alright, I didn't really like it anyway. I'll simply cut it out.))
Calintz smirked as he danced around his enemies, only his clones danced with him to his rhythm. Their blades rang true as they whipped them around, cutting into a soldier here and there. He could feel cuts and nicks of where an enemy blade had made it through, but nothing fatal. He was a peace in his dance, as well as one with his clones.  

Calintz the Doppelganger

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:00 pm
Sarah stopped at an alley, her left side facing it, when she heard a sound. The city was falling, soldiers were attacking, Sisters of both the Light and Dark were using magic to kill the citizens, but this one was different. She turned her head and saw a hand suddenly withdraw itself from the darkness, "Some hiders maybe? I'd better check it out," she thought to herself and walked into the alley.

She was shock to see the number of people hiding inside, there had to be around 100 at least. She walked over to the person who looked to be the one heading the hiding operation. She asked what his name was, Victor, a rather old looking man about 50 or 60 but did look muscual. She was told to grab some food and water and pick a spot while they waited for more survivers.

"That's not going to work," she said and Victor looked at her, "I'll help get you out of here, and you can reward me by letting anyone who asks that I had nothing to do with your escape," she told him and he agreed, after a minute of arguing with her about why she would help. She started to lead the giant group then, she had decided to kill any guard that walked up to the group in order to keep it a secret, only time would tell if it would work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:39 am
(So... who up for ending the battle of the waystation? Calintz, can you change your post about the birds to something like finishing your enemies?)

Yondaime looked around the area and saw no more soldiers coming. He looked down at the girl whose arms he broke, she wasn't moving at all. He walked back to the tree he had made into his camp for the night and climbed into his hamic. He just laid there, wondering why so many people would attack this area.

He reached into his bag sitting on one of the branches to his left, and took out a piece of dried meat, "I wonder what the ball of fire was, and where did it come from? Did that girl make it?" he asked himself as he chewed.

Then, he blinked as if he'd seen a ghost, some of the bodies of the dead soldiers started to dissappear. Yondaime sat up, nearly falling out of the tree, and looked around as they disolved into the air. Only around 10 were left. "Dear spirits," he whispered as he blinked, "What happened to the dead?" he asked as he just sat there, speechless.

(Two more things: 1. Where are Lophus and Amara? and 2. Am I spelling hamic right?)  

Nicolai the Necromancer

Calintz the Doppelganger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Calintz sighed and looked around, the soldiers were all dead it appeared. He looked around to make sure the others were safe. He nodded, after he had counted his friends. Only one clone remained, this one was now guard the stable where Zedd and the girl had to be. He started toward the stables as the others did.

As Calintz made his way toward the stable he sheathed one sword. He kept the other out in case he came upon an enemy faking to be dead. He had a nasty scar on his left shoulder from were an enemy soldier had stabbed him, when he thought the soldier was already dead. Of course the soldier had aimed for his heart, but Calintz had been able to evade the fatal cut, taking it in the shoulder instead.

Calintz looked over at his clone, thinking were to leave him or draw him back into himself. He shook his head and stepped inside, he'd figure Darken or Zedd would want to talk about what happened tonight. They would need someone to lookout. If not he could draw it in later when they knew what they were going to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:29 am
Darken surveyed the destructoion only a moment, and spent a few minutes checking that there was no one else hiding about. He nodded to himself, and walked back to the waystation. "Calintz, get that wound seen to. Then grab Amon and the two of you go out and round up the bodies. Get me a total, without the ears, and search them for anything that may tell us more about them. Some currency marked with where they'd gotten it, orders, insignias, that sort of thing. Once you've rounded them all up, report back, and Hack and I will help you start on a mass grave."

He walked into the stables, and looked at the prisoner, and scratched at his head. Who were these men? Where did they come from? It had to have been fairly close, and yet. . .

One person, persued by so many? That didn't seem right. They'd been a fairly tight group. And they'd attacked so quickly after her arrival. If a hard chase, the group should have ranged out as the faster tried hardest to catch up. perhaps a group's reduced pace could match one persons, if that person didn't know what they were doing, but so close? The men should have overtaken their prey before the waystation for that. Were they afraid? Just waiting for her to come to a stop?

Nothing was right about this. The prisoner should be saved for a Confessors touch, but dare he put the Lord Rahl or the Mother Confessor in such a spot? His senses screamed at him. What if this was a trap?

He reached up, fingering his mother's agiel. There were always somewhat. . . old-fashioned methods. Not as accurate, true, but they had a way of finding things out. And if they were going to ready a grave anyway. . .  

Galapagos James

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zeke Lanistter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:03 pm
((so sorry about my sparse posting, my comps been in the shop))

Zeke smiled as he rode his charger into the town, into what was formerly known as Liberty Square. He laughed when he saw what remained of the Statue known as Spirit, little more then marble dust. "Good...nothing remains of Lord Rahls tainted work." he murmured.

Smiling, he rode out with a small guard, farther into the city. He now headed towards the blacksmiths workshop, to kill the leader of the rebels, Victor Cascella. He had been the first man to proclaim himself free, and he would be the first head to sit atop his palaces spiked walls. He was nearly there he happend to reach out to one of his Sisters of the Dark, Sarah. He was simply checking her progress, and was pleasantly surprised to find her with none other then Victor.

'Good work, Sarah..you have found the rebel leader. Bring him to me' he ordered/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 pm
Hack shared a look with Zedd before sheathing his blood-stained short-sword in the scabbard over his right shoulder. Zedd had a very serious look on his face as he went around studying the bodies. He moved very cautiously around them, trying to find any distinguishing marks.

Hack left the wizard to his search. He re-grouped with Darken and everyone back at the waystation on the hill.

These weren't the soldiers Hack had escaped from back in D'Hara. These were stupid, clumsy, disorganized men that had been chasing after an escaping prisoner. What the story behind the girl and her captors was, he didn't know, but it was alarming that enemy soldiers of any kind could be this deep into the New World without having been spotted or even confronted. He realized that was most likely what Zedd was thinking, and that was why he was searching the soldiers.

He remembered the balls of fire that the sorceress had conjured. Where in the hell would a dangerous sorceress come from, and why would she be with those soldiers? It didn't make any sense. He doubted that she could have been the reason the soldiers were in the New World. She was only one sorceress, and obviously not very powerful or else one gar wouldn't have stood any chance.

Unless there were more sorceresses somewhere nearby. Maybe more gifted would have been able to somehow guide a battallion this far, erasing their tracks and hiding themselves with magic. Still, he couldn't make any sense out of it. He decided he would wait to hear Zedd's thoughts, because Hack didn't know enough about magic to come up with any answers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((To keep this RP on track and moving, anytime you wish to "make things happen," please post your ideas/suggestions in the thread dedicated to discussing the plot. I put up a new post there you all should read, because we are all in this together))  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:20 am
Sarah was at the head of the line, so when she stopped, everyone behind her did too. She looked up when she heard Zeke's voice, as if she could mistake his voice, only his voice made her think about an endless slaughter of raged built up and barely contained within her. She held out her hand and shot a bolt of lightning at Zeke's charger, vaperizing its head and locking its legs. She crossed her arms and put on a scowl as she looked into his eyes, "The next one will hit your arm if you don't move now, the second one will be less pretty," she said.

Sarah looked around the area briefly then returned her glare to Zeke, "Your Excellentcy, the next time you go out, I would suggest you not leave me at one of your whore tents with your generals. I swear to the Keeper, if even one of these people I'm leading dies, I will take you to the him myself and aid in your eternal torremt," she declared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:18 pm
Zeke couldn't help it, he laughed. Jumping from the charger, he laughed as he walked up to the sister, smiling as he did so. "Well well, darlin, guess you have a temper. I'll have to keep a closer eye on you from now on." he said, then his face shifted to a glare. Immediatley, he wracker Sarah's body with pain, with his dreamwalker ability. Leaning closer to her, he diminished the pain enough that she could talk, but didn't take it away totally. "Listen here..I am the new Imperial Emperor, just as my father was. My orders will be obeyed, or I will do much worse then leave you with my generals. I will give you to the lowest soldiers in the camp to be used as a toy, with your power locked from you." he hissed. "Now bring me Victor Cascella. He will be buried in the sky." he said.  

Zeke Lanistter

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:54 pm
Sarah took a step back after he ordeal of pain from Zeke. She tilted her down enough so she could see the ground, there was no blood like with other times. This was a custom for her to do incase Zeke made her bleed, she would tear off a piece of cloth either from her clothes or something around and use it to wrap the wound till she got back to the camp and could have a surgeon look at it. The doctors seemed to be the only ones at the camp, other than her fellow Sisters, who she prefered the company of.

She looked back into Zeke's dark eyes, the eyes of the dream walker, and smiled as she slid an arm around him, "I know that Emperor Zeke, but these people will still leave here alive, all of them." She leaned her head toward his ear so he could whisper, "You can have Victor killed at any moment, but you must wait until they leave the city. I want the people to know that you are merciful to those are willing to spare your good name to others," she smiled wickly, but none of the people behind her saw it.

"I told them what would happen to the women, men, and children if they stay. Your father had people spread good things about him to others so they would wave and cheer at his arrival, and Sister Nicci even gave him the name Jagang the Just. I think Zeke the Merciful is better than Zeke the Imperial Emperor," she said and stood straight, "So Your Excellentcy, will you have these people leave and spread your good name? You can always have another gifted go with them to ensure none of your troops mistake them for people trying to prevent your rebirth of this great city. And that Victor fellow seems to be in bad condition, I don't think he'll be able to make it past the day. He may sucomm to a 'materity' effect," she added with winked and wicked smile.
----------------------------------------
Yondaime heard a branch snap from the ground, his eyes shot open as he turned his head to look down at the sound. He could make out a figure but not the shape of it. He reached into his pack, slowly and quietly, and retrieved a patch of fur, then bit his thumb and put the fur over it. He chanted a few words quietly, then waited for the figure to move again before he finished his spell.
(Hey Zorander, I don't know if this is what you meant about that "make things happen" suggestion, but what about Yondaime meeting Zedd? Zedd's studing the bodies and Hack's with Darken and Calintz, correct?)  
RP Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff