Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What item do you want most on gaia and why? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie! A new poll!
  woo? You're sweet?
  *sigh* I'm not impressed (T_T;)
View Results

30_Lashes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:09 pm
I really don't want any one item that much. I'd really much rather have 1 million gold to somewhat regain everything that I've lost. However that's not what's been asked. ^^

So I guess I'd want an AFK. Heh, I dunno, I suppose it's a bit girly but eh, I like the look. XD And, it's extremely fun to draw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:21 pm
Only onee? gonk

I think the angelic sash. I've been eying that thing since forever. xP

Kuromi Charm

Apocalyptic Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:45 pm
Man, it would either be the mini angel wings..
or the DJ's.

i think the items back then are the best, but those two are just plain awesome. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:51 pm
I think I posted a while back and said I wanted an OMFG the most, but now that I have it. I've started saving up for more things. And, for some reason, the steel-plated ninja headband is calling out to me.

I'm going to try to save up for that. I can't wait 'til the first of the month, it should be fun in the marketplace.  

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Commander Peasant
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:57 pm
I'd like my Devil Tail back. Without it, it's really hard to balance an avatar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:00 pm

Ninja Headband back.
    and The Angelic Sash.

`iPod`

Slanzer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:14 pm
When I joined in July 2k4, I bought my most wanted items: the July 2k4 items and then the June 2k4 items. Then August 2k4 had the next two items I've cherished the most. All this was during a time when posting was pretty much the only way to gain gold apart selling letters, so I had NO goldies. This made questing for my third most wanted item of all next to impossible since I wanted one of each new donation item. That item is the Nitemare Scarf. I've gotten close at times, but somehow I've never been able to surpass the halfway mark despite being a member for 3 years in under a month. redface sweatdrop

I haven't given up though. I'll get it eventually. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:58 am
Angelic anklets because I have the demonic and am a**l/OCD and want both parts of the set. 3nodding  

Smile For Me Kid

Deidichan01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:51 am
Well I do have 2 items however chosing only one well that would be Spirit Falcon. Becouse you can change it around and it looks very cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:37 am
The Item I want the most is G-blade becoz its very very cool!! and the way it looks is awesome!!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding  

WarriorOfTheSun

Bleeding_Me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:00 am
currently, all the items my gf lost when she got hacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A Coco Kitty because its cute! ^w^ Thats probably the only item I can ask for in Gaia.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

J3wels

Miruxedoe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:14 am
Hm..let's see. If I had to choose only one item...it'd have to be the Nitemare Scarf. I want that item the most 'cause it looks so damn awesome. 3nodding And hopefully, one day, I'll get it. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:36 am
HALO. Elitism plzzz.

I'd like Minis. Mini Nightmare Wings would be so awesome with this avy, imo. Though the Angelic ones are cool too...can't choose.

Cassiexchan

Cgamer101 Tokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:01 pm
I used ot want a Ninja Headband so badly to make a Sasuke avatar.
Now my dreams for the Sasuke avatar are over,but I wanted the hadband for so long its still a dream of mine  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games