Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:23 pm
He nodded quietly, making preparations to open a portal back to his home.

"Alright. You girls stay here and follow Masakazu until you're ready to come back. I'll be waiting at the citadel, studying for my next move."

As he finished speaking, the portal opened up and he disappeared within, leaving the girls behind for the time being.

((To the Magma Plains))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 pm
Masakazu's heart seemed to skip a beat when Ravyn said that she was staying. To keep himself from getting to giddy, he started digging the holes for the burials. Like all lycans, he used his hands and feet to scoop dirt out of the way for the body. He was waiting for someone to say something again, for he was nervous that his words might not come out right at the particular moment.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 pm
Ravyn crouched down on her haunches, watching Masakasu dig the graves. She didn't want to say anything, she knew that whatever she could have said would have come out wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 am
Blaize smiled, sitting down. It was somewhat funny to see how the two wouldn't know that they were... 'alone'. In a casual manner, Blaize began playing with a small flame, swirling it around and making all sorts of shapes.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:54 pm
When no one said anything, Masakazu sighed lightly. He placed one of the bodies in the hole and started to cover it up. "I have a plan." He said clearly, speaking to the both of them. "A plan that will make it where I can probably come and see you all while also allowing me to stay in the Kanareshii clan."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 pm
Blaize looked up, the fire going out, before smiling slowly. "Wow Masakazu! That's good.... We can still hang out even if we aren't with the same groups." And you can keep seeing Ravyn... She added mentally, grinning from ear to ear. She truly wanted this thing to work out between them.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 am
Masakazu nodded at Blaize's words and grinned widely at her thoughts. "My thoughts exactly, Blaize." He said and then placed another body into a hole.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 pm
((Sorry guys!! I've just been busy with work and WoW sucked me in again lately. ^^; my little frost mage is now lvl 43 lol...*cough* anyways....))

Caly's rescued villagers were released from the cage and upon doing so, had the vines she called up to take the cage away. She didn't want it anywhere near the village, to remind them of their losses. She walked closer to the group, whom seemed to huddle in on themselves for the moment, but looked warily the halfelf's way as she approached. "I'm only here to help." Even as she spoke she called on her healing powers, her hands seeming to glow a gentle green mist.

The magic called to the villagers and within moments she released it among them. The villagers would be healed of all their wounds, which were many and soon be strong enough to carry on.

Sarissa on the other hand just watched in silence, not sure what she could do to help. Still tiny she now sat on Lord Cy's shoulder.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:34 am
It was sadly hilarious the situation she was in. For as much as Aeris was usually careful in staying unseen, she had been caught. And stayed caught for the time being. Unfortunately for her, her jailers had taken special care to make sure that the elf didn't see them. Thus, her cell was brightly lit, almost to the point of blinding her. The violet hue in her eyes had given away her secret, excellent night vision. Her hands remained bound with iron chains, her mouth covered by an iron mask. How long had it been, weeks? Days? She had lost track of time. All she knew was, she had to get away. And soon. But most likely, her only help would come from her sibling. Vincent was busy with goddess knows what, and Caly didn't seem to notice she was gone.

She managed to sit up, her back against the cold stone wall. A scowl remained behind the mask as she closed her eyes, focusing on Sulthena's link with her. Without her weapons and crystals, it would be a fragile link, but a link none the less. Sulthena...help.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:25 pm
Azurah decided to travel the mountains, just to explore what was up there. Due to experience, she know what dangers laid hidden in mounains. As she walked, her long ears where high on alert, and her sword and other weapons equipped on her person.  

TheAngelofMaliceandMizery

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:32 pm
Blaize stretched, stifling a yawn. "I'm assuming I can leave Ravyn to your care...?" She asked jokingly. "I'm heading back to base... feel free to take your time.." She grinned, before walking into the middle of the clearing, well away from anything that could cause a fire from a spark, And disappearing in a relatively controlled column of flame, gone in an instant.

{To the Magma Plains}  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:34 am
Masakazu nodded out at Blaize about being able to leave Ravyn with him, though he wondered just how this would turn out. Maybe this is the time alone we need.. He thought as he placed another fallen lycan in the ground.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items