Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slanzer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:19 pm
I can honestly say I want the whole mil. My Dream Items are the Rare Fish Masks and a Nitemare Scarf. Because of how insanely rare the rare fish are, a lot of the rares are around 1 million gold each, but it takes 10 rares to make a mask. gonk

Meanwhile the Nitemare Scarf is about 2.5 mil.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:34 pm
i think i could get a lot for a million gold. by my dream avi and then donate half of what's left to the guild (maybe more) and use the rest for presents and stuff. oh, i wiould use the money for my dream house. i want it all egyptain.  

rockluver95

krustytubesox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:17 pm
I wouldnt take up all the money for myself...I would prob donate  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:31 pm
If I won it. I would give it to some of my friends, because I would not be able to use it all. Buy gifts for people. Donate to the guild. and keep at least 100k around just incase.  

Brinkbabe91

Black_wolf12002

Distinct Citizen

5,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:54 pm
I just need enough money to get my dream avatar (in my signature).
If I have enough gold left over, I'll use some of it to help the people on my friends list, give some gold back to the guild, and whatever I have left over from that I'll save for other good stuff biggrin .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:10 am
Well..My situation requires somewhat of a yes...

If I won it I would get a new Coco to replace the one I gave to a special someone , heart

However..there is one item in Gaia I want more then that..

"OMG"
^ I really want to someday get one..but I would have too win the million twice to get that...unlikely and selfish of me to wish such a thing.

I would probobly buy coco's for my friends as well =)
(or a certain item of their choice)  

AWoLShadows

Rsynexaea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:22 am
uh, let me think...um, DUH! the ninja band on my dream avi is, like, 620k!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:34 am
I'd buy... A Kiki, and just kinda put the rest onto a mule until I knew what I wanted. xD  

Fushami

Aquamarine-Angel523

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:04 pm
I do cause i need 1.5mil to finish me dream avi  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:27 pm
I'll buy my wish list and then I will donate to charities and my good friends.

Pink Dott

-Candybomb Tina-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:11 pm
I think all I really want is.....-shrugs- I'm not really sure. I'd probably buy a Yeti and some other things. But you know.....I don't think I'd need the whole 1 million gold...cause erm.....>.> My dream avi only costs like 300,000 so.....I'd do the nice thing and donate to people who deserve it or need it. <3Probably start a giveaway...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:24 pm
actually ya i would use it all so fast the good stufon gaia can get so expensive  

Valuk Killian

ReiLucy_in_The_Sky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:40 am
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding yeah id get all my stuff and then donate to newbies  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:18 am
I'd want nearly the whole million... actually I only been a member of gaia for almost a year and my goal has been to reach one million one day. Then spend it on random people. xP  

xXMinamoto MusashiXx

Alteriius

Anxious Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:42 am
Right now, I'd want around 250k. That way, I could but my friend a coco and another friend a demonic pendant. :3  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games