Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mine is the best.

My boyfriend was talking about how when he felt really crappy [he's bipolar] at work, during his break he would go out and sit on the sidewalk and watch the ducks. He has a job at a pharmacy in our little tourist town, and the water from the ocean goes through the area, because there's a little harbor for whale watch boats next to it.

They swim around at about 6:00 pm in this little area and try and get food from the people walking around. He was telling me about this one that was so cute because it was standing on the rock and just waddling around. He said it seemed really peaceful.

Then he said: 'I just wanted to run into the water and hug it! They're so sweet, they're like my little secret duckies.' [secret because they made him feel better]
I said 'I WANT YOU TO RUN DOWN AND HUG ME.'

And so it became. xDD
<3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:35 am
Aaww... it's so cute Duckie!
heart

Dictator STD

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:10 am
Srta Tap Dance
Aaww... it's so cute Duckie!
heart

xDD

heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:44 am
Mine is the transliteration of the katakana of one of my favorite characters from Kingdom Hearts, Zexion ;D  

juhaku

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:45 am
well i was give the name Azumi by a friend, and shadow fox was my characters original specied/demon type so ya, that ho i got me name, xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:01 pm
first my friends called me lodde idk why and then they called me dodde instead of lodde and after that they called me godde (thats one of my mules now) and they still call me that but before i always forgot my password and i didnt have a email so i couldnt get my pass and i always made a new account every time i forgot my password (some weeks ago i remembered some my password so now i have over 15 mules xD) so every time i had to add something to the username because godde was already taken so now my username is goddeehzs (and i didnt know what goddess was before because i couldnt english.. i just guessed what there stood on the page.. i was only 9 xD so it has nothing to do with a goddess or something..)  

beaufort de niro

Lonely Lunatic

luluria-indigo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:18 pm
User Image

i have an obsession with that icon. well, that quote. and my name is eden. =D

and i never had x's in my s/n before haha  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:05 am
its part of my myspace name. i was really depressed and i had to think of something long. its brokentornshattered.  

brokentorn

Blueblerry --

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:28 pm

Atomic Kitten + Solar Eclipse = my sucky name today. blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:49 pm
i'm part of an organization in my town called OS. we get together and play computer games. i started being called hephaestus because on Dawn of War, i am UBER PRO at upgrading. even if i have very little units, they're totally badass because i've upgraded so much.
anyway, i just decided that that name would carry over to whatever else i do on the computer  

HephaestusOS

TomorrowIsAFish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:12 pm
User Image
It's from a Terry Pratchett (love that guy) book called Monstrous Regiment. It's a shortened version of a saying they have in Borogravia -- "Tomorrow is a great big fish!"
The whole thing wouldn't fit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:24 pm
I like rabbits and the japanese culture usagi is rabbit in japanese and mitai means like a or something like that.  

Usagimitai

Strawberrymouse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:35 am
It is my nickname  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:40 am
Bardiel is an angel of darkness & light cool  

harab serapel

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:34 pm
A hypocoristic (or hypocorism) is a lesser form of the given name used in more intimate situations, as a term of endearment, a pet name.

I am Hypocoristic(al). =3

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces