Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:05 pm
Haha, I don't think I'll get bored that easily. I'll tweak the outfit.

I've been debating selling my Human G CORP Labcoat (last one I have left) but I'm not sure whether I want to or not.

I probably won't, since there's nothing I want to buy that could skyrocket in price or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:14 pm
Ooh, labcoat. I tried to get one, and Gaia was all slow during the Halloween thing and I couldn't. le sigh.

I'd buy one if they weren't crazy expensive and if I weren't questing for a devil tail... this is gonna take me forever.

Generally though, I'm with you, Zurgiea. If I see something I want, I buy it and just make random outfits with all the stuff I have.  

Kelyr

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:59 am
Im the same as Zurgiea...I dont have a dream outfit, I just buy if i see something I like. And if it costs alot, then I quest. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:27 am
Aye, I agree. I spent about 120.000 gold in clothes. My inventory is filled with MANY store items. xd O, the amount of of random avvies I can create...*points at his current avvie* Blackie...now where's a blac face veil when we need it...that way, I would be a Nazgul. surprised xd  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:30 am
Menegil
Aye, I agree. I spent about 120.000 gold in clothes. My inventory is filled with MANY store items. xd O, the amount of of random avvies I can create...*points at his current avvie* Blackie...now where's a blac face veil when we need it...that way, I would be a Nazgul. surprised xd

*is scared of near-nazgul menegil*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:18 am
Menegil

xd Nice avatar... have you tried the executioner masque or wraith cloak to cover up the face?

I only have about 200k's worth of items in my inventory; I prefer to keep as much gold as I can in pure.  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:48 am
I only have about 50k in items if that lol.
Didn't really profit from the Halloween event as many other people did. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:27 am
Well...

If I sold my inventory, I'd get about 300.000 Gold. sweatdrop

I've tried the executioner's masque; It unequips the sweater.

The Wraith Cloak unequips the cape. sad  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:39 am
Menegil
Well...

...It's not a contest. wink
If I sold every item I own, including fishing items + the labcoat which I forgot to include last time, and added that to the gold I have sitting around unspent I would have about 500k. Beat that. xp

Menegil
I've tried the executioner's masque; It unequips the sweater.

The Wraith Cloak unequips the cape. sad

You could try a Zorro mask. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:44 am
Damn the other outfits, my new one RULEZ!!  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:46 am
Menegil
Damn the other outfits, my new one RULEZ!!

I like it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:45 am
Longbow UK
Menegil
Well...

If I sold every item I own, including fishing items + the labcoat which I forgot to include last time, and added that to the gold I have sitting around unspent I would have about 500k. Beat that. xp

what happened to that, not a contest thing?  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:25 pm
thaxul
Longbow UK
Menegil
Well...

what happened to that, not a contest thing?
xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:32 pm
I'm undoubtedly the poorest here; if you sold my inventory you wouldn't have a lot at all (less than 30k is my guess). And most of that would come from donation items...
I have a list of things I want to get (angelic pendant, angelic headband, musketeers top, witch's cape, fairy wings...). When I have them, I'll start buying random stuff I like again 3nodding Unfortunately, said items are also quite expensive... sweatdrop
*goes fishing*  

Kazaera

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:54 pm
If I sold everything I have...umm...I don't know how much money I'd have xd

At least 150k, I know that much. Seeing as I've got a bunch of donation items, the pimpin' hat, and the labcoat lying around too.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games