Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bbycub

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:29 pm
Awesome pictures ^_^

I made a beyblade fanart one with an OC of mine, Raegen and the Kai Hiwatari. It all ties in with a fan fiction a friend and I made. 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:52 am
I've waited so long to do this....and now that i have a scanner...I may show you...My drawings of Joy!!!!!!!!! nyahhaha

User Image BeHold!! I put my Goth Loli fetish onto Joy!! and..yesh. I forgot to draw an arm,so theres just a floating hand... The locket is specail to Joys past.

User Image A bit off season!! But This is what Joy wore around Christmas!!!

User Image Ribbon Bondage. Its Ella and Joy!! And now its not only pain that binds them together!! ((sorry for the smudgyness..))

User Image Joys seems to not be able to fall asleep? Maybe its that certain diamond ring in her hand thats bringing up horrible memories.

User Image Not one of my best. Its an old drawing..Joys looking back on *you* while clinging to Uwasa. her "older brother"..heh. I made her look like she was 10 XD
User Image Yea. I had no idea what I was doing with the dress.... sweatdrop Liked the wings and the idea. Joys reaching out to someones hand.  

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:25 pm
Your pictures are traditional (thats what artists call pictures with colored pencils)

I think the're very adorable, Joy! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:14 pm
Nyaaa!! I wish I had a scanner!! Then I could show everone my pwetty pictows... crying my neighbor was actually selling one for $100, it was a nice looking scanner too! But I didn't have any money at the time... crying waahaaa, woe is me....

Oh, by the way, nice drawings Joy ^_^ I like the first one the mostest 3nodding I don't usually color my drawings, but I might use a black color pencil to darken it and shade it and stuff sweatdrop

Like, I recently did a black and white drawing of Lust from Full Metal Alchemist. It turned out great!! And I did one of Envy too. I cant figure out if Envy's a girl or a boy...I always thought Envy was a girl, but I suppose he's a boy...? sweatdrop

Anyway, great job Joy!  

Nohea-Chan

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:24 pm
User Image Heres one of Joy and Tiffy-chan. XD I really paid attention to Tiffy though. Its a messy drawing with lots of mistakes((didn't have an eraser XD))..and I didn't bother to drawing Tiffys feet nyhaa

I really wuv the bunny though..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:48 pm
aww, thats cute!! 4laugh  

Nohea-Chan

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:24 am
I love comission don't you? This is a pic of me and Lily that we ordered!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:36 am
a rather interesting pose.  

KuraiGekkou

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:54 pm
Yes the reason why we chose that kinda pose is because of the empty dance hall....the background doesn't show it, but they are dancing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:29 am
Ok...I dont have a scanner, but I got my hands on a digital camera!! xp It's actually not mine ninja but wutever xd so I took lots of pictures of some of my favorite drawings...well theres actually probably 50 of them eek sweatdrop sweatdrop yeah, but maybe I'll put them in different posts at different times? Ok, here we go...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm working on a painting of these dragons...
Nohea is sitting in Kyoshi's lap sweatdrop with a blanket around her
Ohmigoodness sweatdrop

some of them are kind of blurry...but atleast you can kinda see them sweatdrop and those shadows in the pictures..ugh, anyways, I gots more!! but I have to edit some of them 3nodding  

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:07 am
They are rather blurry. And a shame cause your drawings are obviously very good too DX. What kinda digital camera ya using meaning like how powerful is it?

and but of course. Kyo XP.

Great drawings Nohea, I can see you got a lot of talent even at such a young age too DX. Im jelouse.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:01 am
Wow! Nohea! Those are... brilliant!

Man, I wish I had that sort of drawing talent.. ^^
But those are awesome, despite the shadows. I can see htem all with my overly bright computer. X-x;;

So pretty! And beautiful! ( And Panda! ) .. And... and.. and... MORE MORE MORE! X333  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:11 pm
sweatdrop yeah, their pretty blurry...it was a, errr *reads box* Canon, Power Shot A520? or somthing sweatdrop actually part of the reason they're blurry is because, at the time, I couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash, so...I put my finger infront of the flash xd so dumb, and then I accidentally found out how to turn off the flash xd

Thank you Kaitae and Kurai whee I've always loved to draw...maybe I can find an old drawing from when I was younger, and show you guys how much I sucked before xd

More?! Ok... sweatdrop

This is (from left to right) Sakura, Oliver, and Feena. Except, isn't Feena's hair longer? Oh well sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I never draw backgrounds, but here Nohea is sitting by her bed
Ikaika and Nohea in halloween costumes
ninja Sakura and Ikaika ninja
a girl named Kiera...just some girl I would always draw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the picture there's actually circles around her with names of elements...but I couldn't fit it all in the photo sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:54 am
Kiera's shot turned out very smooth.

really lovin the chibi Nohea and Ikaika's halloween shots. The Nohea and the BG with the bed has some akward body proportions : x.

Love how you did Oliver's outfit though. XD. Much better then my Pikachu hatted Oliver idea that i drew a couple month back. Im very happy to see you try to give each character different eye styles.

still DX. So talented at a young age.

No fair DX.  

KuraiGekkou

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games