Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:16 pm
*The Xio clones explode into thick clouds of smoke, completely obscuring Tennyo's vision. As this happens, all 20 Hanged Man cards hit her, bursting into strands of dark energy. The strands wrap around her, binding her and anchoring her to the ground and restricting her movement.* "Well played, but this game is over." *Xio rises from the ground in front of Tennyo, and holds up his Coup De Gras: The Tower.* "Now, let me tell you about Fate. Fate is what happens through ignorance. If one knows of fate, they can change it. What I see is not the definate future, but what one is currently making it out to be." *Xio waved the card side to side slowly.* "Now, your fate is at a fork. You can follow the fate that your stars show, where you die, or you can follow the fate that i'm offering you, where you live, and quite possibly find yourself in a preferable position."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:35 pm
Smirking at her restricted movements. She could feel the lines of power wrapping over both her and sword, unfortunately for her enemy, she was not done yet. Smirking as she drops her sword, she feels it's power slice through some of the bonds holding her. Although still locked in place her fallen sword had done it's job. "I was not using my full power, and I underestimated your clones power to shield your cards, as well as your cards themselves. Although it was never my intention to kill anyone here this morn. I am not in the mood for unncessary deaths, and the death of you and those nearby are very much unnecessary. Although I do accept your offer...I still have another trick up my sleeve."

At this remark she uses the weakened binds condition to summon her sword to her once more, allowing her to move her sword slightly at her bonds, and thus shooting her energy through her sword and at her binds. This has the effect of breaking most of the bonds with a weakened Crescent strike. At this point she uses her power through her sword to remove what's left of the bonds in a burst of power. Panting audibly she smirks at her enemy. "I may be weakened, but if you think you can laud this over me and give me some s**t position or jobs, then you are gravely mistaken. I still have enough power to do great damage and cause unnecessary deaths with a weakened version of my ultimate attack. I will NOT be looked down upon, nor will I be made a fool of!" Gripping her sword tightly she holds it in front of her in the ready position.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:40 pm
*Xio chuckles, and replaces the card in his cloak.* "That will be quite alright. It would be counter-productive to us both if either of us died. I suggest you head to the library now, the people you're looking for are there. It's a woman in white and a pretty girl in a Sailor-Fuku uniform." *He paused, and then spoke again.* "Make that...A pretty boy in a Sailor-Fuku uniform...."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:45 pm
"...What? A crossdresser? Hmmm...those types are most amusing. This will be most amusing." At this point she relaxes her guard and rests her sword at her shoulder once more. "Well then I shall go ahead of you to meet these new allies that I will have a lot of fun tortur....er...PLAYING with. Yes." Shifting her eyes a little to see if anyone caught her slip up, she hurriedly runs off to the library.  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:22 am
Red-booted feet shyly inched closer to the gates of the grand city, silently comparing its thick-framed, clean wooden splendor and tough, high-reaching buildings to the great brick towers of Trivigenji, the water-sunken streets of Evulo; its quiet hills to the KaGato desert arena, the quiet murmur of voices just accross the way to those lost and familliar.
It wasn't home, but it would do.
With a quick, rather louder than anticipated knock of ghastly-gaudy metal fingers against the monsterous doors, a thin, rosy-cheeked face turned skyward in greeting to the prospective new life ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:56 pm
Ocin walks toward the major doors an notices someone else is there. An instead of introducing himself. He just opens the doors infront of her. An continues to walk in an doesn't even pay attention to the guards.  

0cin

Emissary Majeh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:46 pm
Majeh walks slowly through the main gates and stares at the buildings and people around him, and looks at his own cloths after seeing the every one else is dressed funny. He mutters to himself "why is every one dressed oddly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:49 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kane of Nod

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:47 pm
Heavy boot prints marked a path towards the city, that was his goal, to find a city to rest, Bores began moving again leaving the prints into the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:06 am
Through the white blanket of clouds, he walks through calmly and emotionless. A two fine lines on his face showed he was closing his eyes as he walked until he stopped to take out a file. His eye's open revealing blood red orbs looking down at a picture of a person. "Black hair that's long on one side with green eyes...hmph." He described as the file burst into flames leaving only the picture of the person's face. He placed it in his pocket and continued his walk into Byako.  

Taimu Dolores

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:53 am
dling wandered through the streets the deliverer of news walking back and forth in front of the main gate  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:05 am
"Byko! City of Everything!" Thatch declared with a beaminig grin, arms spread wide as he walked through the collosal gates, Train padding along by his heels cast a look up at her bi-pedal counterpart, causing them both to pause. "Yes, I know that's going to include police but I doubt we're wanted here...yet."

Tugging on the breast of his coat and futilely smoothing out his ruffled shirt, Thatch, like a gentleman, offered to let Train proceed before him. Train, as both a cat and a lady, accepted, Tail high in the hair as she continued into the City, Thatch following behind.  

TutankhKeyo

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:59 pm
Caylem shook his head and looked at the gates. He wondered what he should do. After a moment he shook his head and headed away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:31 pm
Sentia walked silently down the road toward the gigantic gate. "Hm, now I wonder what's on the other side of this old thing?" She said to herself. She had the habit of talking to herself when she believed nobody was around. It got embarrassing sometimes, but she never showed it.  

Big Dumb Smart Guy

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games