Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:44 pm
Nolah
Everyone is so gorgeous heart

Indeed. I like how everyone makes Tolkien lovers out to be nerds and pimply faced with huge glasses. Along with huge eyes because we have been in our dark mold infested basements looking up Tolkien info. on the internet, when in actuality we are healthy and very goo-looking wink people. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:00 pm
Lithwen, I love the last picture of you! xp

its very funny!  

Thaxul

treythea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:55 pm
thaxul
Lithwen, I love the last picture of you! xp

its very funny!

Agreed.

C'mon Longbow, post the picture of you five years ago. razz

Please? crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:17 pm
*digs through big box of pictures* I know there's one of me with elf ears in here somewhere..... *digs more*

BWAHAHA! I found it!
Actually, no. I took it just tonight xd But anywho, this is me, with elf ears:

User Image

sweatdrop

C'mon Longbow, it's your turn!! biggrin  

Vendie

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:41 am
Lithwen, you're very cute! heart

I think I'll shave and post a pic of me without my beloved beard...I like to look older, and wiser! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:00 am
Menegil

I think I'll shave and post a pic of me without my beloved beard...I like to look older, and wiser! xd

eek  

Thaxul

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:59 am
Menegil

Without your beard! That's strangely intruiging...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:02 am
Onoj
Nolah
Everyone is so gorgeous heart

Indeed. I like how everyone makes Tolkien lovers out to be nerds and pimply faced with huge glasses. Along with huge eyes because we have been in our dark mold infested basements looking up Tolkien info. on the internet, when in actuality we are healthy and very goo-looking wink people. Lol

I remember one time when I was watching Jay Leno and Elijah Wood came on and he and Jay got to talking about fans of LOTR. Elijah was talking about how they were all really attractive, earthy kind of people (and did mean fans of the book as well) as opposed to trekkies etc. who are very sterile and monochromatic or something and then Jay said he was going to tell the Trekkies that Elijah called them Ugly...and that started a whole different debate... But yes, I believe people need to get the preconcieved notions of us out of their heads because well. I'll get angry and then spork the next person who says that...  

Nolah de Fanel

Vendie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:23 am
Nolah
I remember one time when I was watching Jay Leno and Elijah Wood came on and he and Jay got to talking about fans of LOTR. Elijah was talking about how they were all really attractive, earthy kind of people (and did mean fans of the book as well) as opposed to trekkies etc. who are very sterile and monochromatic or something and then Jay said he was going to tell the Trekkies that Elijah called them Ugly...and that started a whole different debate... But yes, I believe people need to get the preconcieved notions of us out of their heads because well. I'll get angry and then spork the next person who says that...

I thought that was Conan O'Brian's show...maybe it was both? I'm confused.

But I remember Elijah Wood saying that all the fangirls dressed up as elves, and that it was sexy xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:48 am
I think I remember something like that, either seeing the episode or seeing clips of it. Not sure who's show it was on though -_-  

Zurgi

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:39 pm
It was definately Leno 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:44 pm
Squee! I just got my grad picture proofs in! Woot! Be back after I scan them.
EDIT: Just ignore the fact that they say Jostens all over them. I wasn't even going to attemp photoshopping the last one.
User Image  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:40 pm
I would have loved to see that show...my guess is it would be funny..

*huggles Akiyo*

your purty! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:56 pm
thaxul

*huggles Akiyo*

your purty! xp

Aww, shankyou.
You and your pink sheets are secksay. xp  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:57 pm
Akiyo
thaxul

*huggles Akiyo*

your purty! xp

Aww, shankyou.
You and your pink sheets are secksay. xp
redface  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games