Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:38 pm

Miharu glanced Hero and punched his face throwing him out of the ice ball "TEA!!" -die
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:38 pm

Tokuno dug his blade into Hero's ice. It slowly formed away and let him in. He raised his arm and struck Hero and walked past. The earth was nowhere to be found.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:40 pm

Her Made a spike grow "I HATE YOU" Hero slammed into Miharu sending her breaking the other side of the ice ball.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:40 pm

The dark Miharu began making her Dark Combo where wind shurikens were thrown to her oponnent. She throwed it at Tokuno

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:41 pm

Gohma awoke and saw what was happening. He screamed for Tokuno. He knew his cousin was going to die. He knew what needed to be done. Gohma quickly unleashed a set of stone shuriken. The flew to Tokuno and the blade ate them all. It glowed even brighter. Transforming slowly. The blade make of air and fire. The hilt of earth. The water slowly flowed backwards and guarded Tokuno. It was complete.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:42 pm

"You can't hurt me!!" she glanced with a twisted smile

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:43 pm

The water hardened around Tokuno forming an armor like no other. He saw Hero trying to kill Miharu and raised his arm. The earth flew up around Hero and formed a cage.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:44 pm

Kazaki woke up and saw Miharu and he whispered while walking to the new girl "What have you done?"

Kazaki Kamamoto

Kairi2Mage

Shu looked down

Hero laughed "Well that makes two of us this Ice Is How much hatred i have"a Bunch of the spikes wrapped around him to make him hisFull Ice form"Now Who will win"

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:46 pm

Miharu looked at Tokuno and transported herself to Gohma's back "Are you certain you want to do that?" she said grabbing him tightly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:46 pm

The sword sensed the hatred in Hero. Tokuno felt it as well. He wouldn't let Hero kill her. He raised his arm again this time unleashing a blast of fire so strong it melted the stone aruond him.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:47 pm

Gohma felt Miharu's touch. He felt himself melt. "You won't Miharu. I love you. You can't hurt me." He whispered it gently. "I love you." He whispered it over and over again.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:48 pm

(I want to kill her but i dont so ya)

Hero made a ice ball around him to turn himself to normal

i3 tails Yagura

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:50 pm

Tokuno felt the ice armor around Hero disapate. He let him be for now and focused back on Miharu. She stood over Gohma. He felt himself gasp. She wouldn't hurt him. She couldn't.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games