Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:42 pm

Ikkie stepped back and pulled his blade out and pointed at the creature "What the hell is that?!?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:42 pm

Shu ran to Miharu "You should return to the palace but I'll stay with you until you want to go!" she said grabbing her hand

Kairi2Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:43 pm

Ikkie looked at Miharu with Sharingan eyes "Can't you see the creature? or his eyes shaking!?!??!" Ikkie gulped and looked back at the monster
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:43 pm

"It's a shadow Ikkie! It's name is Fluffy!" Miharu said jumping up and down holding Shu's hand

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:44 pm

Gohma stepped in front of Zetsumei. His eyes stopped pulsing and returned to their deep red color. They pulsed once more to black before he spoke. "My eyes are fine Ikkie. This is Zetsumei... My shadow guardian."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:46 pm

Ikkie pulled back his sword "Your shadow guradian? I thought those were only mythical creatures....."

ThePheonixGuardian

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:46 pm

"Okay I'm confused here! You have a shadow guardian, read that in the books! You're from Yokoshina aren't you? Anyway What's it's name again? Fluffy or Zetsumei?" Shu asked confused
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:47 pm

"Fluffy!!" Miharu answered running to hug the shadow

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:48 pm

"Oh Okay! Fluffy it is!" Shu said putting her finger on her chin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:48 pm

Zetsumei got tired of them fighting about him so he decided to speak to them all. My name is Zetsumei. Servant to Gohma Yokoshima. I am his Shadow Guardian. He projected sternly before turning and walking away to the training building.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:50 pm

Ikkie looked at the creature "Fluffy dosent exactly suit him Miharu stare , well, if you named him thats ok"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:51 pm

Miharu stared Ikkie and then whispered to Shu "His name is Fluffy but now he's grumpy!"

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 pm

"Oh okay..." shu was even more confused
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 pm

Gohma's eyes pulsed again. Zetsumei chose to speak to them and they ignored him. His eyes continued to pulse in anger. "His name is Zetsumei. Miharu calls him fluffy. I'm going to train. Look around the village or something just don't take anything." Gohma said before following his guardian.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:53 pm

Ikkie looked at Gohma and Zetsumei "I'll just call him Zetsumei, "Fluffy is demasculating him sweatdrop "
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games