Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Well now you know the beginning and the middle."
"I suppose that's a good thing."
"If you want to be able to kill royals, then yes, it's a good thing."
"Okay, what else do I need to know?"
"Dinner etiquette and how to mingle, both are easy to learn. So as of now, just practice your dance steps and I'm gonna try to get some sleep." she said while yawning.
"Okay." He said as he began going over the steps again.
Akasha slipped under the covers and closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:23 pm
artio went to the stable and got onto his horse he rode it to the west and about an 30 minutes later he approached a destroyed town it was his town and he walked down a street until he reached one house that was almost completely gone he didn't even recognize his house any more he knelt by it for a few mintues then walked some more to the shrine of his town miraculously it survived most of the destruction only a couple hole in the the roof he walked in and knelt at the altar and began to pray light shined down through the roof eve though it was dark out and his wings burst from his back his body began to glow as he soaked up the god light  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:24 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"If you want to be able to kill royals, then yes, it's a good thing."
"Okay, what else do I need to know?"
"Dinner etiquette and how to mingle, both are easy to learn. So as of now, just practice your dance steps and I'm gonna try to get some sleep." she said while yawning.
"Okay." He said as he began going over the steps again.
Akasha slipped under the covers and closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep.
After about two hours, Alteyer goes to bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:53 pm
artio began to float with the wings still out " i call opon you the five gods of old to aid us in the destruction of the royalty whose grip on this land grows tighter everyday we fear that if nothing is done this entire land will be destroyed . please help us rid this world of this sum" the light glowing down reseded and artio floated back to the ground then the roof of the shrine was ripped off 5 yellow beams smashed into the ground all around atio when the dust faded the five gods avatars were circled around him  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:10 pm
((just fyi, I'm going to camp tomorrow, and I wont be back for a while, so if ya'll need my character, you can rp as her, but dont kill her or totally destroy the her personality.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:12 pm
dragonrebelfire
((just fyi, I'm going to camp tomorrow, and I wont be back for a while, so if ya'll need my character, you can rp as her, but dont kill her or totally destroy the her personality.))
((ok)  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:31 pm
((everyone just stopped rp'ing when i left crying oh well, at least i can get on the comp when i'm in the dorm. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:41 pm
dragonrebelfire
((everyone just stopped rp'ing when i left crying oh well, at least i can get on the comp when i'm in the dorm. 3nodding ))
((well actually we were waiting for you to get back))  

hydra4

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:20 pm
((ello people, most likely ya'll just left, but oh well, i'm back if ya'll want to rp in here again.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:34 pm
((ok but im waiting fro other people to post))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:11 pm
walks over to olias "is everything ready olias"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:29 am
Akasha walked around the castle's halls aimlessly while she waited for the seamstress to finish so she could leave.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:30 pm
hydra4
"yes everything is set up gurards are posistioned at every entrance alone the walls and in every hall" olias was looking at at the distants town of gilead "we should send some extra troops to the nearest town..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:37 pm
arti looked at them suprised then dwayna walked up to him " we are here to aid you in youre attack on the savage rulers of this land"
((heres the gods of my guys land
dwayna-god of life and air
Balthazar-god of war and fire
Grenth-god of death and ice
Lyssa- goddess of beauty and illusion
Melandru-goddes earth and nature))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:00 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
hydra4
"yes everything is set up gurards are posistioned at every entrance alone the walls and in every hall" olias was looking at at the distants town of gilead "we should send some extra troops to the nearest town..."
"i dont think the next town over will be much a problem and plus its a party everyone is supposed to have fun" gives olias a friendly punch on the shoulder "relax once in a while"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff