Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 pm

(yea i know)

As pyro was knocked backl from the kick pyro got up and made 3 clones out of the darkness and put both his hand into the air and released a giant blast that made a crator from were he was standing and from the air a ball was formed and was about a quarter of the village with this happening pyro threw his swords up to peirce the ball and to be pulled downthe dark clones headed for Erianna ato distract her and during this pyro felt a strong pulse that made him fall to his knees and his swords falling down as the chains vanished from his wrist's and the clones vanishingbut with that ball still coming down "...what happened....." Pyro said as he blacked out and fell. Through the rubble in a distance flare dug his way up seeing what pyro did

"I better not be late" flare told himself as he ran as fast as he could to get pyro

THIS IS NOT DRAGON BALL Z INSPIRED lmao rofl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:44 am

Ariana sighed looking to the ball wondering if she should release Hachibi or simply cancel the technique. Ariana shrugged then formed a single hand seal canceling the large ball. The drain was great but with Hachibi, it wasn't great enough being he already manipulated darkness. Ariana's clan also lightened the burden as well for it too revolved around darkness manipulation. Ariana reached for a kunai to finish off Pyro but as she did so she noticed Flare had stepped onto the field. Her body began to become engulfed in the demons demonic pink chakra. Ariana threw the kunai between Pyro and flare as if to stop flare from touching pyro while the kunai hovered 3 clones appeared next to Ariana. The kunai landed right between the two sticking into the ground as Ariana showed off her excellent aim as a ninja. She smirked slightly making eye contact then stuck her tongue out at the two playfully.
"Go get my student ad tell him to watch but stay out of it. He needs to learn what a real battle is..."
One of the clones ran off as the other two took off running to a different wall.
119 jutsus left
(2 for canceling your technique twice and the 2 for using the canceling technique twice and one for the clones (taju))

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:04 am

Riku arrived as the clone had instructed him to and sat down a safe distance but still close enough to see,"Present." Riku said as he watch them fight, lifting his arm up to show that he was there then he out both hands behind his head in a relax matter.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:15 am

Rahenno thought for a second. One on hand the ball could take care of the ninja, as far as he was concerned one less akatsuki would walk the earth. But then again It would invole the death of many ninja. Rahenno would have to use his body to counter the blast by absorbing it or letting it destroy him. He sighed and took his hands out his pocket. He released a large amount of chakra and turned complete dark. Rahenno released the final stage of the Konton bloodline. He started to turned into a figure beyond reconition. His personaility and his entire being wasn't of his own. The darken form of Rahenno fell on all fours, it released more chakra and started to form a crimson shell. the shell formed in the shape of an fox. The shell started to turn black and form a formed of black nine-tailed fox due to the chakra mix. The figured growled and roared, cloud could fill the vibratorations of the power fill roar. The figure jumped into to air and inside of the orb created by Pyro. He then stared to absorb the energy of the ball and lessen the affect of the blast. Rahenno was over taken by the darkness and couuldn't hold anymore chakra. The orb exploded in the air. It left a blast of brillint dark chakra and a strong shockwave could be felt throuhout to battle area. In the middle of the explosion, Rahenno could be seen back to normal, on the line between living and dead. He started his long fall towards earth and hit the ground hard. he started to move slightly on the ground giving slight sign that he was still alive. He needed serious medical attention and fell unconcensne.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:51 am

hibiki ran back to the office and notice rahenno and his uncil uncoious then ran with agretion in his step then picked up rahenno then saw pyro down."serves u right you insane perion."he said then ran to the hospital.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 am

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageWith the kage out of commision and taken to the hospital and Pyro unconscious Kazuo took this chance. Crystal formed from the earth and wrapped around Pyro's wrists, ankles and stomach all the way around to hold him down.The crystal Kazuo was standing on floats towards the ground next to the encased Pyro. It then lands on the ground and seems to melt away in the earth. As for Pyro's pet Kazuo simply knocks it out and sets it down. Kazuo waits on the ground above Pyro hoping the Raikage was ok. The crystals would not budge if Pyro woke up and attempted to move from them, though it was unlikely that he would do so.

(1/5 posts for use of third stage of demonic chakra.)

Anbu can perform:
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Ranked Jutsu

69 total jutsu left

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Scrapples
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageWith the kage out of commision and taken to the hospital and Pyro unconscious Kazuo took this chance. Small balls of green crystal float from the earth and hover over Pyro's body. They then form together around Pyro's body and encase him completely in crystal. This will leave him in the un-concious state until he was broken free of the crystal by someone on the outside. The crystal Kazuo was standing on floats towards the ground next to the encased Pyro. It then lands on the ground and seems to melt away in the earth. Suddenly a deep hole in the ground was made. Kazuo lifted Pyro into the air and placed him inside the hole which then became refilled. This would be the best place to keep Pyro until his punishment was decided. As for Pyro's pet Kazuo simply knocks it out and sets it down. Kazuo waits on the ground above Pyro hoping the Raikage was ok.

Anbu can perform:
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Ranked Jutsu

69 total jutsu left

I never even had a chance to post for flare and any ways ariana through a kunai so u couldnt have done that
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:30 pm

pyro hasu
Scrapples
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageWith the kage out of commision and taken to the hospital and Pyro unconscious Kazuo took this chance. Small balls of green crystal float from the earth and hover over Pyro's body. They then form together around Pyro's body and encase him completely in crystal. This will leave him in the un-concious state until he was broken free of the crystal by someone on the outside. The crystal Kazuo was standing on floats towards the ground next to the encased Pyro. It then lands on the ground and seems to melt away in the earth. Suddenly a deep hole in the ground was made. Kazuo lifted Pyro into the air and placed him inside the hole which then became refilled. This would be the best place to keep Pyro until his punishment was decided. As for Pyro's pet Kazuo simply knocks it out and sets it down. Kazuo waits on the ground above Pyro hoping the Raikage was ok.

Anbu can perform:
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Ranked Jutsu

69 total jutsu left

I never even had a chance to post for flare and any ways ariana through a kunai so u couldnt have done that

(Yea I could have because it is just a pet. It could do nothing against an ANBU. It couldn't be fast enough. I kicked your dog. A kunai is nothing because either way it was already in the ground before I did anything.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:33 pm

(who said the dog was goin to do anything but dodge its still metagaming)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:13 pm

(fine I'll settle it)

Daiki ran through to see what havoc he caused, pleased by the sight he noticed Pryo on the ground, then Kazuo attacking him, but with a dog about to strike him. "Allow me, he said as he slipped into the the crystal prison as he was made of sand, and reformed standing over Pyro, he began to think how he should kill him.

((mwahaha, if its not a prison tell me I'll edit))

Havok-Trance

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:52 pm

yatta yatta post ur reply that will supposedly prevent all that from happening. Are we going with hector's post or is pyro posting?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 pm

(There are no holes in the prison what so ever and it is underground. I kicked the dog.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Mizu's clone drop to the ground as it left a puddle of water.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm

(I know he slid in as you made it... You want me to edit so its clear-er)

Havok-Trance

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:44 pm

hector rouge
(I know he slid in as you made it... You want me to edit so its clear-er)

(Ok so you want to be trapped in there as well? Unable to do anything like he can't do anything?)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games