Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:31 am
Keliah looked at her brother as he approached her, raising a barrier once again as the attack crashed right there. "Hey Kessaris, how about we just call this quits...get out of my way, it's that damn simple" she told him. The environment began to change once more, this time being made of complete glass. "Yumiko...this was made just for you" she told her as she began to restrict the blood flow in Kessaris' body.

As everyone was making their way off, Amara swarmed in as Tenshi was running towards Lunia as she kicked him towards his jaw.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 am
Nephilis looked around him, seemingly trapped in a dark univserse. He smiles, feeling the temperature rise. The walls were closing in on him, but it only brought a smile to his face. He places his hands out and flexes each muscle in his body. He squinted in the pain is his torn shoulders muscles, his strained abs and his burning calf muscles. He releases a pulse of aura outward in all directions, breaking his jail and as soon as he does, he placing his hands to his side a draws aura for his last, most powerful attack. "Guildmaster," he said as the ground beneath him began to quake and the buildings nearby began to crumble, "My level of aura exceeds all things, equaling a Celestial's. You could say I'm of made of it." His stance gets heavy and his foot breaks through the weakening ground. "It's been extremely fun. The most I've had in years actually, but I have to end this. I made my wife a promise. Now..." His eyes go white and his hair rises to it's ends, also turning white. He throws his hands forward releasing a phantasmagoric beam of kaleidoscopic aura. The beam grinded the ground away, leaving a burning trail as it went on and behind it was Nephilis yellling,"Etermal Sunshine!"

~~~

Kessaris dies down his electricity and nods. "Fine." He turns around and notices in the glass before him that his eyes have rings around them. He and Kirasek had finally become one. His first order of business was to leave. He teleports instantly, but not to another location, but out of the dimension. He stops just before the gun and smiles. "So it's this thing that's been causing us so much hell huh? Heh. Goodbye." he punches the machine, taking out a box and smirks brightly. "Tuition, tuition!" Without the box, the gun can't fire. Kess looks out the window to Shale teleports off once more, destroying the gun before he does.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:07 am
Kendal sighed he had come to expect indirect answers. "Well then what do we do from here" He asked. He looked towards Alloy before looking back at Marcove and Alyss. "From what I've seen two nations are down..and my guess is if someone doesn't do somthing soon the rest will follow" He said. From what he gathered from Marcove there wasn't much that they could do at the moment though.

Ricky looked at Morganna "We can't just leave Tenshi though" He said. He pulled the knife out of his pocket and sent it flying directly at Amara making sure to avoid hitting Tenshi. He looked at Morganna "we have to help him and Lunia" He said stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:21 am
The Guildmaster looked at the beam and smiled. " So this is the power that I had heard so much about...Fine is you are going to go all out then, so am I. " He said as he raised his arms out to shoulder height. His body became enveloped in a dark red aura which cause rocks from the ground to lift off the ground and float into the sky. The Dragon, the Flying creature, and the shielded guardian all turned to The Guildmaster, there bodies began to glow a bright white before they vanished and returned to the Guildmaster. He still had his arms out as a very large object manifested itself behind of the Guilsmadter it looked like the barrel of a cannon. It's long metal body aimed itself over the Guildmaster while aimed at Nephilis and his mighty attack. " Apocalypse Cannon! " He shouted as his weapon fired towards Nephilis and his attack, who would win this fight even the Guildmaster was unsure at this point all he knew was that the area around them was going to suffer the most.  

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 am
(Oh yeah, Lunia can now get in some action!!)

Lunia turned around as she was knocked away from the guardian, seeing there was no use in trying anymore, looking to see Tenshi running towards her she clenched her fist and flew at amazing speeds towards Amara just catching her before she hit Tenshi, body tackling her she screamed. "Don't you ever touch my brother!!" She said as she aimed a punch towards Amaras jaw.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:55 am
{ Desert asked me to post this for him! }

The attacks crash, sounding off like thunder and the wave of energy following broke away all the windows and the petals from the Cherry Blossom Trees over the ridge. Aura is spat about, burning through the ground and building's acidically. "Alright!" Nephilis holds his aim steady as even having his beam glance off of The Guildmaster would mean certain death. He let the aura flow through his body and his wounds began to heal in the light of his attack. Colors, all visible could be seen over city in an envelopment of darkness. He no longer holds back and forces his very spirit into the attack. The beam doubles in size and he begins to slide back in it's recoil. "This is...the second time in my life...I've had to use this...the first person...was incinerated!"

~~~

"Time for me to move in." Alastor begins to walk forward, taking out the jewel from his pocket. He looks at it and notices a smile. The ease of his next move as well as it's devastation consequences will soon be seen and the thought alone is too great. "You've put up a good fight, Evermore. But you're time is soon done...."  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:03 am
Morganna rolled her eyes. "Mom's going to kill me, but alright," she said. She ran alongside Ricky towards Tenshi and Lunia. She saw Lunia move in for an attack and she did the same, sending a beam of darkness at Amara.

Flip followed after, not caring what his sister would say. He wasn't going to stand by while Lunia might be in danger.

Samara sighed. "Nephilis is the one who told us to go, Tenshi!" she called after him. She patted Neko's head. "I'm alright," she said, making her way towards the children. She knew she shouldn't push herself, but she had to get them to safety. Neph wouldn't insist that they get out of there unless it was serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 am
((Why must you always teleport???))

Keliah looked as her brother was gone, and the dimension faded. She looked over to Yumiko in Lorna's body. She could see the gun as well. "That b*****d finished the gun off..." she said disappointed, but smirked afterwards. "Yumiko, I need you to consturct a crystaline battery if you dont mind...I have an idea" she told her.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 am
Tenshi noticed Amara coming in for the attack but once his little sister protected him from it he slid into a stop quickly taking off towards Amara and Lunia. "Lulu, mom says you have to go with her, I'm not leaving anyone behind anymore." He stated as darkness orbs formed within his hands while he picked up his speed in order to reach them before Amara had a chance to strike Lunia.

Neko rubbed his head against Samara's hand. "Climb on, I don't think you should use anymore of your energy." He projected using telepathy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:32 am
Samara nodded. "Thanks Neko," she said, scratching him behind the ears as she climbed on his back. "Alright...let's go round up these kids," she said.  

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:06 pm
Lunia looked at Tenshi as she let her grasp of Amara go, she then looked at Nephilis and shook her head. "I can't leave dad... he's in trouble Ten.." she said, bowing her head as she hovered towards Tenshi standing beside him. "I think he wants us to go... but i'm not leaving without my brother.." she said smiling at him, starting to understand about why Nephilis wanted them to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:16 pm
Samara was glad her children were starting to see reason. She hurried Neko along to get to them. "Alright then...Morganna...you get Ricky and Tenshi there. I'll take care of Lunia and Neko. Christiaan will join us there shortly," she said. She looked around for a moment, gaining her bearings. "And yes...Leon. Bring as many as you can to Herbacea. I'm leaving my people in your hands." She reached out for Lunia's hands so they could do as Nephilis wished.

Morganna took Tenshi and Ricky's hands. "You two ready?" she asked. She looked at Ricky. "This will feel a little weird if you've never travelled by shadow before."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:45 pm
(I thought you really wanted to call it quits, but I can run it back if you want. And the gun is destroyed in a way where it's kind of in pieces, unless we run it back. Sorry bout that.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:49 pm
"I know that." Marcove said as he held his chin in thought. "Alastor, some kid that popped from nowhere has done all of this to us. Wow...kids these days." He snaps his finger as an idea snaps in his head. "We just need to beat Alastor. Once we do that, we win once and for all. If not, this war will continue even after the residues are found."  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 pm
Tenshi was irritated, he didnt want to leave anyone behind, specially Nephilis who had already been through so much, he wanted to stay and help and just went he was about to Morganna grabed his hand and it was to late, she was already shadow jumping them to Herbecca.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games