Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 pm
-something cool actually. David's picture is really Avi art ^^ -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:47 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as Nihelio poked inside too. "They're so cute." She commented quietly. She figured the kids had heard their little outburst and by the way they were avoiding Hunter she assumed they were on her side of the argument. "Awh," She whined still smiling. She kissed the top of Amelia's head before David picked her up. "Thank you," She whispered lightly. "Next time you visit, we'll play whatever you want." She watched as David left and looked back at Hunter, her smile fading fast. He sighed and she laid back down, this time leaving the pillow under her head instead. "You should sleep. You're obviously worn out." She commented, slowly, softly and edgily. (i dunno if thats a word or not, but im going with it.xD)

||AWH! i love Nihelio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and david is not how i pictured him but i loves it too. a(: ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:58 pm
demonicrebelpenguin
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and shook his head no. "I'm not going to sleep with you angry at me Veronica. And by the look you just gave me I don't think I'll be getting any sleep soon." He gave a resigned sigh. "I'm sorry for my outburst earlier lo- Veronica," yeah he wasn't sure exactly how far the whole mad at him thing went so he refraind from any pet names for now. "I know it won't change anything by me appologizing. But I really am sorry." Hunter had no problem whatsoever swallowing his pride for his lover.

-lol, curious. How did you picture David. I mean I had the picture the whole time so thats how I always pictured him. what about you?-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed too. "But you need sleep. You have school remember?" She did too, but if she wasn't allowed by Madeline she wasn't allowed by any mortals at all.
He stopped himself before calling her love; instead he used her name. She sat up slowly using her elbows. He looked sincere enough. And he had been the first to break.
"I know you're sorry," She did. But still. "And I am too." She was, for the most part. "But I'm not taking back a thing I said. I meant it. I'm still mad. And I still get the feeling you're hiding something from me. And that does tick me off. I'm not gonna lie." Why start now?
"You're right. It won't change anything. But it helps." She crawled over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders from behind, her lips rested at his ear, her chin on his shoulder.
Veronica whispered, "I still love you." She kissed his ear and released him. "Now get some rest." She scooted off the bed.

||well i pictured a real-life pic. ill have to find the link
(: ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and watched her as she scooted off the bed. "I'm not going to school anymore Veronica. I'm staying with you till you get the hang of things. There isn't anything in there that they could teach me anyways." He stated matter of factly. He really was ******** tire though, it couldn't be lack of sleep but the actual reason eluded him. Maybe he was getting sick, yes vampires did get sick. He looked at her and smiled softly "But your still mad at me. So I'm not sleeping. Besides, I'm not... Hunter let out a huge yawn "...tired."

-Awwwww, that was a cute post Sam whee -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"I guess you're right." They couldn't really teach him anything.
"But, I mean, if you wanted to. I wouldn't want to stop you." Veronica released her hair from the bun and it spilled in curls on her shoulders. Not perfect curls but tiny ones. They were messsy.
"I'm not going to say I'm not mad. Because sure, I am. But babe, listen please you need to sleep." She went to sit on his lap and kiss him for a moment. "We're fine. But we just need some, time. I dunno. I'm just edgy and... its mostly towards Armand. Though, you keeping something from me doesn't help." She got off him and picked him up, laying him down on the bed and covering him up. "Sleep." Veronica smiled softly before walking towards her bags. She wanted to change now that David was gone with the kids.
See, tonight could've been amazing. No David, empty house and two vampires in love. Damn Armand.

||awh thankies. im heading off to bed and will reply in the morning <3 ands ill get you that link after school<3||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled softly and kissed her back, he didn't feel like he needed to sleep anymore. More like he felt he was going to pass out. Oh yeah, there was definatly something wrong. He must have taken a bite out of something with a disease. ******** s**t. His vision whirled for a moment. Although he tried his best to keep it from Veronica. He felt he was doing pretty well, until he began to cough violently. What the hell?! Yeah vampire viruses set in fast once they took hold. Although it was extremly rare to even catch one. Hunter had been sick about three times in his life. Once about every hundred years. Yeah, this wasn't going to be fun at all. He leaned over the side of the bed and continued his coughing, a small abount of blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. At least he didn't have to worry about Veronica catching it. Unlike human newborns, who were weak and suceptable to colds and viruses. A vampire newborn was the opposite, strong and with an immune system that would rival a gods.

Hunter clutched at his stomach and cursed. Using just about every foul word he knew. It ******** hurt damit!!! He was glad David had taken the kids home. This wasn't going to be nice at all, and it would only get worse before it got better. He coughed again, feeling like he was going to throw up but he didn't. He thanked god he hadn't eaten in a little while. Regurgitated blood was neither pretty, nor did it taste good. He moaned a little in pain and sort of slumped over the edge of the bed.

-Mmk G'night ^^ -
-I add too much drama, >.< At least it makes for a good story. sweatdrop -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:16 am
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:16 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica picked up on his coughing and whirled around to see him clutching his stomach and cursing. In a flash she was by his side with her arm draped around him. When he leaned over into a slump and was cursing she held him still. "Hunter, babe, Hunter, whats wrong?!" All of her earlier anger for him vanished instantly at this new sight of him. He looked, well, he looked sick actually. Was that even possible? There was so little that Veronica knew about the vampire world and she had no clue how to help him at all. Or what to do or anything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan nodded. Hunter was fine, they were obviously very sisterly to eachother now.
Yeah, he implied it. But he would never say that out loud.
"Ravin," He chuckled. "I may have had sex with other girls before you but I have never made love with another until just a few days ago." He kissed the top of her head. "I may have thought I loved this one girl but it was nothing compared to what I feel for you." Eww, he sounded all mushy and romantic. But, hey, atleast he was being honest.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head, not really sure why he was shaking it. "Just-" Hunter began coughing again and leaned over Veronica to the edge of the bed, gagging for a moment because his body didn't have anything in it to throw up. He slumped into Veronica "-sick." He took deep breaths of air to try to clear his spinning vision, did he have a fever? He couldn't tell, he felt hot but he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure about much around him at the moment. Stupid virus!! His head was spinning and the room blurred even more, did he pass out? Was he asleep, was he hallucinating? The only thing he was sure of was the cool body next to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his burning face into her cold neck, hanging on to the only real thing in his world for dear life.

-Multi meaning in the last sentence blaugh -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Sick, vampires get sick?" Veronica was so confused. She just held onto Hunter tightly. He was gagging and looked horrible. She kissed his forehead. He actually felt warm for the first time since she'd met him.
It was funny to think how short of a time that had been.
But now was not the time.
She scooted them back to the top of the bed, continueing to hold onto him.
"Hunter, shh," He looked like he could've been asleep but she wasn't sure.
Veronica laid him down and ran down to grab her phone. She had no clue where it was but eventually found it and after quiet a lot of searching she found a tiny address book of Hunters. Or Davids. She didn't know whos and it didn't matter. She flipped through it, nobody she knew. It was old anyway.
She growled and threw it to the floor, along with her phone. Her legs carried her back up the stairs and to Hunters side. "I'll be back." She whispered and kissed his cheek before running off out the window. She picked up on a familiar scent- that of a human. Her throat burned so badly she couldn't locate anyone else. She trudged back to the house and ended up back in his room. She allowed him to clutch to her in the bed. "Is there anything," She started but he wasn't awake.
Veronica let out a long sigh and stroked her fingers through his hair, not knowing what to do.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:31 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin blinked her eyes and placed her fingers to her lips thoughtfully as she listened to him speak. What he said sounded quite true. His tone seemed sincere in her opinion. Dylan burned his eyes down into hers as he said those last few words. A smile broke out on Ravin's lips, stretching underneath her fingers.

"We are all misleaded one time or another. I'm just glad you didn't stick with her too long if you were sure that you didn't love her." She licked her lips and brushed away a strand of black hair that had crept into her eyes. "When you made love to me, my heart was pounding with adrenaline. It was a beautiful feeling, you know." She stroked his arm. "To be loved."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:54 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I was never really with her. Or any of the other girls for that matter." Dylan chuckled, looking across ther room.
So many memories. Hey! This was the same old couch!... Wow. A lot of memories. Ha..
"I was a bit of a player dear." He still was, deep down. But he loved Ravin. That wasn't changing.
"I understand that feeling beautiful." He kissed her nose, his eyes still elsewhere. "Being loved its... new for me. And I'm glad you're the first girl I fell for."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

"I knew that, Dylan, when you admitted that you were with so many girls."

She grinned. "At least you are experienced. If not in love, then in the body. I'm glad you helped to guide me." Ravin laughed at her words. "Maybe my wisdom will rub off on you. In a few days, you'll be my age. It's thrilling to have someone my age around to talk to. Though...you're not five centuries old, are you?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games