Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:53 pm
((Sorry it took so long, I was making character profiles))

"Oh it's right there" she stated releasing a knock out gas from her mouth as she had accomplished her part of the mission. She grabbed Apollo and teleported to a far off region that was not accessible to a lot of people. She would let Nephilis know where she was once he was done and ready to leave. Projecting her mind into his, she spoke.I have the suggestor...when you are done, let me know, I'll tell you where we are she projected strapping his body down with thick roots.

Amara looked at the clone as the darkness began to expand towards the clone. A large mound of earth shot through the bulb's floor, wrapping around the clone as she tried to crush it in it's grabs, she was getting mentaly drained from fighting so much, if she lived through this battle, she would tell Kenji, she's ready to leave this world.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:56 pm
"Hmph. Pacifist now?" Dulceri looks around through the rain and finally steps in it. "Feels good. The rain. I guess now I have a choice to make. Go help Apollo...or go help Rygor. Quite a tuffy." He looks up into the Bulb and smirks. "Guess I'll be helping Apollo. You Void....you're a quite the card." Dulceri's hair begins to rise and surges of electricity flit around him like light blue birds. "Alright. Time to go." He runs past Void up the steps into the Bulb uttering, "Thanks." as he passes by.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:04 pm
Rygor frowned as he saw the water blast at him. He went to make a shadow sheild but wasn't fast enough and was sent flying into another wall "Amara....warn Dulceri" He said. He watched as his vision blured he looked at Amara "Tell Dulceri to take care of Kendal....for me" He said. His vision then faded as he passed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:28 pm
Dulceri speeds up the steps leaving behind crystal steps. He wasted no haste on each of the many turns he encountered. Unfortunately, by the time he got upstairs, he found a flutter of papers. Calisto had just left and Ambrosia was in her corner of Dulceri's mind smiling.~She did exactly what I wanted her to do. Go back to Void Dulceri. This fight is not yet over.~

~~~

Nephilis catches Rygor as he passes out and pulls the hood over his head again. "I'm sorry Amara, but even you must know that this is not where he belongs. I'm sure you two share a bond that no other two people could. Ifyou truly want to help him, to see him again, please come to New Shale. Help us out. Goodbye." Nephilis bows, creating a portal behind him and exits off to the outside of Shale. ~This is Neph. I'm done here.~

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:37 pm
(You realise Amara and Rygor barely know each other right)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:43 pm
((it's alright, I'm going to go into it))

Hearing Nephilis' voice Calisto quickly teleported towards him, holding his hand and teleporting back to the hidden location. "Nobody will find us here" she stated to him. I dont trust Void or Ambrosia, so let's get this over with" she stated, but then she had an idea. "Perhaps we can use him on Ambrosia as well" she stated adding to her plan pointing at Apollor.

Amara looked at Nephilis as he escaped. She sighed. Listening to what he had said, maybe joining him, would help take down Dulceri. She took a piece of paper and began to write her husband. Dear Kenji, for reasons I can't explain, I am leaving Shale and I'm going to speak with Nephilis, I feel that my time here on this earth is going to be short, remember I love you.... she trailed off and let the shadows envelop her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:47 pm
Void looked down at his daughter once again. " Come on we're walking after him, he'll need us for what's about to happen. " He said walking forward. " A pacifist please, I have no desire to stop fighting, I simply wanted to make sure that the fighting benefitted me. " He said with a small laugh, he was always plotting every time he made a decision it was because it would benefit himself.

Avon stopped once again looking at what appeared to be large city gates. Once again seals of chains bound the enormous doors shut. " I'm finally here.. " He trailed off looking at the doors which with thunderous sliding sounds slid open the chains rattled like thunder against the cold metal doors. Stepping through he found what he was looking for, sitting patiently atop a high up white throne was a man, his eyes were closed and his skin was pale. His hair was a perfect silver color, which fell gently over his shoulders. His torso was wrapped in a cloth that was black as the night sky, but speckled with tiny white dots, representing stars. " It's been a long time...Nova. " Avon said looking up at the thing that was the founder of astral techniques, Nova.

" You're late, I would have thought a person like yourself would have gotten through my minions with ease. "

" Stupid b****** I have no fighting abilities you know that. "

" Now now relax Avon, now tell me, why have you come? "

" You know why I am here, I need what you have to offer, consider this as equality to the compromise we made so long ago. " He said with a soft laugh.

" I see, so the war between The people blessed from the heavens, Celestials, and the people from the Earth, Humans has yet to subside? watching them for hundreds of thousands of years, watching them evolve slowly and this is the only amount of progress they have made...how shameful. " He said opening his eyes slowly, like his shirt they were completely black with tiny star like lights freckled in random spots. " Alright Avon, I will answer your wish, but be warned every gift I bestow upon this world must have a sacrifice, are you willing to place so much faith and trust into this one bargain? " He asked curiously.

Avon's hand clenched into a fist. " I... "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 pm
(Yeah, I know that. Nephilis doesn't. He's rushing.)

Dulceri watched as Void entered in behind him. He was ashamed he didn't see this coming and could not face Void because of it. "As you can see, I wasn't fast enough. Even at lightspeed. This is what I want you to do Void. I need you to go back with them. I need you to stay with them a little bit longer for me. Can you do that for me?"

~~~

"Fantastic." Nephilis responded. "That sounds like the best thing to do right now. Her body isn't of much use to use empty. Let's put a thought in it." He smiled as he looked at the people they'd compiled. "It's about time we get these two in the same place. It's about time I finally get to stop working with you monsters as well. After this, I'm through you know."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:05 am
Apollo slowly began to awaken only to notice two things one he wasn't in Shale and two he couldn't move. He slowly looked around and saw Calisto and Nephilis. He frowned knowing any use of his powers was a bad idea. "..why..am I here?" He said. He gave Nephilis a look of disgust. He glared at Calisto wondering what sick twisted plot she had. He then noticed Rygor "What in the...Nephilis not only have you betrayed humans but you brought your friend to them!" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 am
Calisto looked at Apollo and Nephilis. "It doesn't matter, I really don't care" she stated. "Hold on" she said teleporting, feeling a body on the sand, she looks at it and it's Ambrosia's. She touched her teleporting back to the location. "Okay Nephilis, I'm going to get Ambrosia to see things my way first, and then Rygor is next" she stated. She released a pheremone similar to the one she used on Apollo before. "Listen Apollo, I'll let you leave if you make Ambrosia like she was originally, take away any and every humane emotion she has, and make her follow my commands" she stated looking at him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am
Apollo frowned and shook his head it was hard enough resisting her pheremones the first time this time was going to be just as much of a challenge. "No!...I wont..you filthy b***h!" He said. His eyes were already begining to glaze over. "..go...to...hell..." He said he could tell his defences were failing. He did his best to send a psionic pulse at her but the distraction to send the attack finally collapsed his defences and he looked down his eyes now entirely glazed over and he no longer resisted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:25 am
" It's not really up to me, I cannot sense their location anymore, Calisto is most likely hiding their presence. " His glance drifted down to Leanne. " However...Leanne, the way you are know, is your magic still active? " He asked.Leanne nodded. " Good, she inherited abilities from myself and her mother, and had Avon bless her, she has the power to create a miraculous event as long as she has the will do make it, I think the celestials have already seen her produce such a miracle, and I think she might be able to make another one. " a smile crept onto his face.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:31 am
"If the miracle is killing Calisto, then I don't want it done. I have something better in mind. Void, I'm going to get my power back from Marcove." Dulceri said as he turned his head to him. He viewed him out of the corner of his eye and then looked back forward. "Since you're here, I can reveal to you that Ambrosia is in here. In my head. She knows a way for me to get my power back and for me to stop Calisto. I'm going to do whatever it takes..."

~~~

Nephilis turned away as the process of Calisto stopping Apollo took place. He was disgusted at the means by which he now attained things, but he knew he had to do. "Oh god..." He moaned sickly. "Okay. We've got Ambrosia, Apollo and Rygor. Do your thing and make Apollo bring his memories back!" He cried over the lightning. "Now!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:32 am
Calisto looked at Apollo as she took him up and she put Ambrosia in front of his eyes. "Do it now Apollo" she stated. "make sure she's as obediant as I want her" she stated with a smile. She had a plan after he did what she needed for him to do, well, she'd keep Nephilis in her camp.

Helios had been missing but he had been training, wielding the cosmic entity of the phoenix force, he had developed psionic attributes as well. He wondered what was going on in the other parts of the world and decided that perhaps it was time for him to contact Dulceri.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:40 am
Apollo nodded to her absently and then closed his eyes he did his best to rewire Ambrosia's body to how Calisto ordered. He then looked down "Now what Calisto?" He asked. His mind was in a fog and yet somehow he knew what he was doing was wrong but he could do nothing about it. He looked at Calisto awaiting his next order.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games