Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:11 pm
She nodded as she took the bottle "Yes, I understand." She walked out and followed him to the library.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:11 pm
Talon was in his wolf form pacing his cage. He had silver fur with black under coat. His eyes glowed yellow. Be would let out a long lonesome howl every so often in protest to his capture. “I’ve got to get out of here. This place no longer suits me.”  

Daverum

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:24 pm
She paused and looked around as she heard the howling. "Sounds so sad." She said as she turned backed and followed Lee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:25 pm
((What on earth Daverum? You can't just start here.))
"Go ahead and start reading then." Lee said as he sat down and picked up the book he had before.
Zetsumei had been here for a while. He looked up and saw Kilies. "Oh my god! What did you do to her?!"

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:29 pm
She looked to Zetsumei then back to Lee. She thought it best not to say anything. Kilies simply grabbed a book then curled up into a seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:29 pm
((how would you like me to start then?))  

Daverum

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:35 pm
((If you wish to be in a cage to start, you can get dropped off or something.))
"She's in training, now shut it and keep reading Zetsu. You need work still." Lee said calmly.
Zetsumei was about to rebute, but stopped and went back to reading.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:40 pm
She looked to Zetsumei and laughed softly. "Your so cute." She then looked to Lee. "do you run everything?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:42 pm
Zetsumei blushed. "Thanks."
"Indeed I do. Including Zetsumei. I'm his trainer as well, in the ways of the light." Lee said.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:42 pm
Talon was in his wolf form pacing his cage. He had silver fur with black under coat. His eyes glowed yellow. Be would let out a long lonesome howl every so often in protest to his capture. “I’ve got to get out of here. This place no longer suits me.”
The truck that his cage was on came to a stop and he was shoved off. The cage roled once, causing him to tumble inside. "Stupid humans!" He snappen. "Just wait till I get out of this."

The bell rang and the truck left leaving talon cage outside, waiting to be picked up.  

Daverum

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:46 pm
her head snapped up as Lee said he was training Zetsumei too. "Light? then he dosn't have to drink blood?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:48 pm
((Much better, thank you.))
Zetsumei got up and went to the front door entrance. He opened the door and saw the wolf in the cage. "What on earth are you doing here?" He asked it, picking up the cage and putting it right side up.
"Nope. He eats normal foods. Why?" Lee asked.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Daverum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:50 pm
"trust me when I say it's not my choise. mind letting me out?" he asked watching the person move him. "Where am I anyways?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:52 pm
"They why do I have to drink blood?" She asked setting down her book "Why can't I train in the light?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:58 pm
"Because you were already in the dark. Each person exsists on one side or the other. To change sides means to die. I shouldn't even be alive right now."
"Okie dokie." Zetsumei said with a smile, opening up the cage. "This is the Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center. My name is Zetsumei. Who are you?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games