Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:42 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He looked down, then quickly released her hand and moved a step away. "Sorry...again..." he mumbled, blushing and looking away.

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira watched his embarassment flood back, which caused her to stifle a laugh. It was funny how this person was so shy. Actually, more interesting then funny. She approached him, and looked at him directly in the eyes, her blood eyes sparkling. " What's your name? " she asked in a straight forward manner.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:48 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon stumbled back another step, his blush darkening and his usually-well-hidden eyes widening. "M-my name? It's Leon....wh-what's yours?" stammered the incredibly shy teacher.

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:08 pm
i am my alter ego

{{Are...are you...multi-posting?? Isn't this guy in Social Studies? I suggest you delete this last post before I give you a strike.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

i am my alter ego

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm
{{No this is a shared character. I share this character with a friend... just like I share this account... but if you are not okay with that then thats fine...}}  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 pm
i am my alter ego

{{You can't share characters. You have to make your own and THEN move it places. The same person can't be in two places at once.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

i am my alter ego

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 am
Mayah Playah
i am my alter ego

{{You can't share characters. You have to make your own and THEN move it places. The same person can't be in two places at once.}}

{{This one is mine... lol I'll tell my friend to make his own when I get a chance}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira shook her head slightly, then moved forward. Was she intimidating to him. This amused her more and more. " You don't listen very well, do you. My name's Akira. Pleasure to meet you, Leon~" she purred, bowing her head slightly in a kind manner.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:35 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon took a step back as she came closer. "Y-you too...Miss Akira..." The teacher's beautiful dark violet eyes were full of the most incredible terror at this girl, further proof of his sheltered upbringing at a boys only private school. He mentally cursed himself for not wearing his glasses, because he barely knew what this girl looked like! "Wh-what a love-lovely n-n-na-name."

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira looked at the fright in his eyes, and also sensed it strongly. She frowned slightly, thinking she may be scaring this man by simply her presence. Then, reading his mind, not meaning to, but it slipped. She then sighed, looking at the other. " Thanks. Uhh, you know. You don't need to be afraid of me. I don't bite." she said, laughing a little at her own pun, being her a vampire.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He licked his dry lips and weakly shook his head. "I-I'm not af-afrai-afraid!" protested the never-been-kissed virgin, taking another step back. "I-I'm just...nerv-nervous..."

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira tilted her head slightly when hearing this. Nervous? " Trouble speaking to girls? People in general?" she asked, watching for his reaction. He seemed like a very nervous person. Well, more anti-social.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I can talk to girls!" he insisted, for a minute, letting his temper forget what she was. The second he remember she was a girl, though, he backed down again, returning to his feeble, shy state. "I-I just d-don't d-d-do it often..."

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira raised a brow at the sudden outburst, then smirked when he went back to his shy self. She shook her head slightly " I can see that. Mh, and.." she said, pausing while cheek reached up and poked his lips with her finger. " You tend to stutter a lot when you speak. You know, you don't have to be nervous around me. If you'd like, I could try helping you with it?" she said, looking at him with a plain expression.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games