Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:49 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Hey, thanks! I was actually worried nobody would be interested in her and it'd just be awkward for me, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:50 am
awesomecacy

Hey, thanks! I was actually worried nobody would be interested in her and it'd just be awkward for me, haha.

Benjamin and Chester are open for interaction after the next day change. Solaris will be having conversations will a few people during that that after the concert.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

J e s s ii c a k e

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:27 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
J e s s ii c a k e

Weird.. it looks like my code isn't working in my post, but it is in everyone elses?
Does it work for you when you look at it?
test

EDIT: NVM, that worked.
Anyway, I'm just waiting approval on my profile, then I can't wait to start posting with you guys. :3

Size only works in whole numbers. n v n ;;
That's probably why.

Hmm weird. I guess it obly wotks on the regular forums xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:47 pm
awesomecacy
Luxuriously

I'm both impressed and baffled that we both ended up with characters named Joel at the same time.
I even tried to look to make sure I wasn't doubling a name. Maan.

I now have the burning urge to pair them up.

gaia_angelleft Hahaha! I just noticed too. I made "Joel Rolando" quite long ago and I would reuse the idea of him in every RP I join since, hes quite a big impact to my life due to the fact his character and morals reflects my boyfriend. In addition, my boyfriend name is Joel too. Overall, I really like the name Joel. Lol!

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:09 pm
Luxuriously

gaia_angelleft Hahaha! I just noticed too. I made "Joel Rolando" quite long ago and I would reuse the idea of him in every RP I join since, hes quite a big impact to my life due to the fact his character and morals reflects my boyfriend. In addition, my boyfriend name is Joel too. Overall, I really like the name Joel. Lol!

That's awesome. I don't think I've ever actually reused an RP character.
I just made my Joel recently as a speed write challenge thing and was like "Man. I really want to do something more with her." I wanted to change her name but, unfortunately/fortunately, it stuck. Haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:10 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Benjamin and Chester are open for interaction after the next day change. Solaris will be having conversations will a few people during that that after the concert.

I'm interested but I need to get my posting skeleton finished and whatnot. When do day changes even happen? I haven't looked too far past the general plot and character creation to see how the threads are actually run, if I'm being honest.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:57 pm
awesomecacy

I'm interested but I need to get my posting skeleton finished and whatnot. When do day changes even happen? I haven't looked too far past the general plot and character creation to see how the threads are actually run, if I'm being honest.

The day change usually happens after two weeks in real life. I suggest you look at the Guide. It has all the crucial stuff covered in.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:24 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

whiters4

Lol Aww Mel scared someone.
Now she's gon feel super bad.

Accept this on her behalf:

User Image  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:56 pm
BrigmoreWitch

Zenko Kaze

I have to wait till slimekiddo, the one who played Leah, replies to Benjamin before coming to you guys. Sorry about that. -w-;;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:05 pm
awesomecacy
Luxuriously

That's awesome. I don't think I've ever actually reused an RP character.
I just made my Joel recently as a speed write challenge thing and was like "Man. I really want to do something more with her." I wanted to change her name but, unfortunately/fortunately, it stuck. Haha.

gaia_angelleft I think Joel is a cute name for a female! I was reading over your Joel and realize they share some qualities and a hobby such as boxing. Wanna have them meet up? My Joel is currently at the beach right now surfing!  

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Zenko Kaze

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:26 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
BrigmoreWitch

Zenko Kaze

I have to wait till slimekiddo, the one who played Leah, replies to Benjamin before coming to you guys. Sorry about that. -w-;;

No worries, just glad to post my first post! -pops party popper and let's confetti rain down -  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:28 pm
Zenko Kaze

No worries, just glad to post my first post! -pops party popper and let's confetti rain down -

*Dusts myself off the confetti because it's a bit too much*  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:13 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The day change usually happens after two weeks in real life. I suggest you look at the Guide. It has all the crucial stuff covered in.

I've skimmed it, just haven't looked super hard at it. I will, though. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:15 pm
Luxuriously

gaia_angelleft I think Joel is a cute name for a female! I was reading over your Joel and realize they share some qualities and a hobby such as boxing. Wanna have them meet up? My Joel is currently at the beach right now surfing!

Sure. Could definitely be an interesting encounter. I'm down for it.
I'll move her in there soon.
Are you one of those people who like to be quoted in RPs? Just so I know if I should or not.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:15 pm
awesomecacy

Again, feel free to quote or PM me for plots with either Benjamin or Chester during the next day change. XD  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games