Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nocturnal Hyena

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:17 pm
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
*Kraize flies out over the water in the star and moonlight, skimming the water with his wingtips as he does a barrel roll.*
* morphs into his angel form and flys after him, skimming across the water occassionaly, speeds up and flys up right in front of him, cutting him off, * hey there kraize blaugh

[STILL is in nothening but his boxers, and is still soaking wet ]

*Flies straight up and does a backflip before hovering infrong of you.* Hey Stoarm. *Resists the urge to look over your wet furry body.* [ ninja ]
* flaps his wings a few times to keep him self susspeneded in the air * so what are you doing out here anyways? [ thanks, you dont need to resist tho, i like the complements 3nodding ninja ]

*Chuckles.* I love the night air flying over the water. [ xp I know..]  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:25 pm
ninja *looks in* beach party....? *edges out in the sand*  

Lord Okita

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:30 pm
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
*Kraize flies out over the water in the star and moonlight, skimming the water with his wingtips as he does a barrel roll.*
* morphs into his angel form and flys after him, skimming across the water occassionaly, speeds up and flys up right in front of him, cutting him off, * hey there kraize blaugh

*Flies straight up and does a backflip before hovering infrong of you.* Hey Stoarm. *Resists the urge to look over your wet furry body.* [ ninja ]
* flaps his wings a few times to keep him self susspeneded in the air * so what are you doing out here anyways? [ thanks, you dont need to resist tho, i like the complements 3nodding ninja ]

ya,... i have never really tried it befor, its preety nice actually * puts his arms behind his head and smiles, than laughs alittle bit*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:33 pm
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]

ya,... i have never really tried it befor, its preety nice actually * puts his arms behind his head and smiles, than laughs alittle bit*

*Laughs* Yes, its not something many decide to try, something that helps make it so enjoyable.  

Nocturnal Hyena

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:37 pm
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]
stoarm_fox
[ Rave Dragon ]

*Laughs* Yes, its not something many decide to try, something that helps make it so enjoyable.
the fewer the better * he slowley begain to decend twoards the water stoping just as the tips of his tows touche dthe water's surface,*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:16 pm
where is everyone???  

Jake Jeckal

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:17 pm
* looks out over the beach* hey jake ^^ !  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:24 pm
whoa! thats weird, when i came into the forum, it said it only went to 212 pages...i missed alot...so what exactly did i miss?? ::droops ears and looks at stoarm::  

Jake Jeckal

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:28 pm
Jake Jeckal
whoa! thats weird, when i came into the forum, it said it only went to 212 pages...i missed alot...so what exactly did i miss?? ::droops ears and looks at stoarm::
oh nothen much.... just the same old same old, nothen really special....  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:31 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

::blink blink:: um...that was extremly vague...  

Jake Jeckal

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:33 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

* lowers one ear and the onley stands up strait* ??? what do you mean...? i mean we had a bar set up and gothey served us drinks but thast as much as i can really remember...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:34 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

* lowers one ear and the onley stands up strait* ??? what do you mean...? i mean we had a bar set up and gothey served us drinks but thast as much as i can really remember...

aww..i missed the drinks...wait? did i miss the drinks? ::tail droops:: im sooo tired...  

Jake Jeckal

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:37 pm
*bursts into song*

HAPPINESS.........IS A CLEAN PAIR OF UNDERWEAR..........*tapdances* heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:38 pm
::lays down and starts to fall asleep:: thats the last time i go to a girls house that i wont be getting any...jk...zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz  

Jake Jeckal

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:40 pm
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

HAPPINESS.........IS A CLEAN PAIR OF UNDERWEAR..........*tapdances* heart

::jumps up:: what the...wha-fah was that?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games