Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:40 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Alexia Ashford
I'm flabbergasted at the choices of food here. WHO'S IN CHARGE?! mad
I am. But you are responsible for the creation of T-Veronica Virus. And now, the only existing sample is in your body. I want it! Now!
Shhh... She'll burst in fire! wahmbulance
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:45 pm

It's okay, I'll pull some mad Matrix moves and sucker punch her to piss her off and then let Chris do the rest.

Biohazard EXTREME

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:56 pm

Just reading the past couple of pages.... Never knew that there were so many folks from Montreal in here! What would really scare me is if they were all at Vanier...

You guys aren't at Vanier, are you? ARE YOU?!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:42 pm

Erm... I think La Duchesse is the only one form Montreal. I live in Toronto and Notte Requiem is from... Boston?

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:53 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Erm... I think La Duchesse is the only one form Montreal. I live in Toronto and Notte Requiem is from... Boston?

Outside of Boston, in Salem. Yea, yea... if anyone asks me if I'm a witch, there's going to be some knuckle sandwiches instead of Redfield Lobster on the menu...

But technically, you're correct. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 am

Sith Lord Darth Moren
Just reading the past couple of pages.... Never knew that there were so many folks from Montreal in here! What would really scare me is if they were all at Vanier...

You guys aren't at Vanier, are you? ARE YOU?!
Yeah only me. Do you mean college Georges-Vanier? Anyway, I'm not. I was in the cegep du Vieux-Montreal but I'm on a break from school right now. no more places. gonk

La Duchesse

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:53 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
It's okay, I'll pull some mad Matrix moves and sucker punch her to piss her off and then let Chris do the rest.

*taking over for Chris as his stunt-double since he was such a little girl in CVX* Then I'll totally own her with a Linear Launcher and run and get to you and throw girders on you and watch you laugh and then watch us get separated and run away and then I'd run to my sister and use my 1337 pwnage Air Force skeelz to get us out just as the Antarctic base blows up. And then I'll go make a Build-a-Bear workshop for my soft side. *snuggles a Furby* xd
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME

*taking over for Chris as his stunt-double since he was such a little girl in CVX* Then I'll totally own her with a Linear Launcher and run and get to you and throw girders on you and watch you laugh and then watch us get separated and run away and then I'd run to my sister and use my 1337 pwnage Air Force skeelz to get us out just as the Antarctic base blows up. And then I'll go make a Build-a-Bear workshop for my soft side. *snuggles a Furby* xd
OMG, that was more action packed than Die Hard 4.0!!! Seriously though has anyone seen that film? It's too unbelievable. Die Hard one could happen in real life if people were more couragous but the rest of em went too far!

Dammit I think I've drank too much knock off Red Bull, uh oh heart not feel so good.

miabyte

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:35 pm

Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME

Oh, but don't forget. Before the girders fall on me, which by the way disqualify you for interference, I'll slap you around like a little b***h for a while.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:08 pm

NotteRequiem

Outside of Boston, in Salem. Yea, yea... if anyone asks me if I'm a witch, there's going to be some knuckle sandwiches instead of Redfield Lobster on the menu...

BOSTON!!!
You mean, you can physically go to the Dropkick Murphys St.Patty's day bashes if you so chooooooooooooooosed ?!?!

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:15 pm

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
NotteRequiem

BOSTON!!!
You mean, you can physically go to the Dropkick Murphys St.Patty's day bashes if you so chooooooooooooooosed ?!?!

Haha! Yes I can! ::blows raspberries at you::
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:38 pm

XINVADER
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME

OMG, that was more action packed than Die Hard 4.0!!! Seriously though has anyone seen that film? It's too unbelievable. Die Hard one could happen in real life if people were more couragous but the rest of em went too far!

Dammit I think I've drank too much knock off Red Bull, uh oh heart not feel so good.

Yea, I thought the movie was awesome though! biggrin But you're right, the first one's more realistic than the other ones but I still love them all. 3nodding

Vankala

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:36 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME

Oh, but don't forget. Before the girders fall on me, which by the way disqualify you for interference, I'll slap you around like a little b***h for a while.

And meanwhile I will be sitting in the jet wondering how long Chris takes and wondering if I have enough time to take a quick piss before the great and a little unrealistic escape. :3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:51 pm

So that's why she kept saying, "Chris! Hurry!"

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:09 pm

I'm curious as to why the hangar just happened to be the last thing to explode. And why the explosion seemed to wait until Chris was just leaving the elevator.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games