Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:42 pm
Elainya
Glorfirith Annun

Wow! That's the coolest thing I've ever seen! Those girls are HawTT!

Oh I know! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:44 pm
Glorfirith Annun
Elainya
Glorfirith Annun

Oh I know! xd

And the guy with them! I wanna have his babies! Like, now.  

Elainya

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:46 pm
Elainya
Glorfirith Annun
Elainya
Glorfirith Annun

Oh I know! xd

MINE! scream heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:47 pm
Glorfirith Annun
Elainya
Glorfirith Annun
Elainya
Glorfirith Annun

Oh I know! xd

MINE! scream heart

Sorry! How was I supposed to know you were a fangirl of his?? He's so mysterious and soft spoken. It just makes me swoon.  

Elainya

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:37 pm
Thanks Fala. Zurgu I hope everything goes ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:09 pm
My girlfriend just broke up with me. I want to shoot myself in the face, I don't care if I am a guy or not I feel about two seconds away from breaking down and crying because I liked her so much. I feel like ranting so bad but I will spare you guys. I just can't find any of my friends online or over a phone and I just had to tell someone.  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:48 am
Aot of depressing posts. sad

Zurgi, I hope you don't have to have an operation. But if you do, don't worry about it. They're not all that bad. You get lots of sympathy, which is always cool. I myself have had a few small ops, and have gotten through them fine. It will be the same for you.

Onoj, I'm so sorry for you. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to IM me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:31 am
Thanks Thax whee

Wow, yeah, not a good few days for the guild peoples.

I feel really sorry for you Onoj, but you can pull through it, honestly. And don't worry about "I'm a guy so...." if you need to cry, cry. It can be the best thing to release tension and frustration 3nodding  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:08 am
Shameless Advertising for my Quest

I was going say that about the crying thing, but the I had to re-post, and I left it out. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:54 am
Zurgi
Thanks Thax whee

Wow, yeah, not a good few days for the guild peoples.

I feel really sorry for you Onoj, but you can pull through it, honestly. And don't worry about "I'm a guy so...." if you need to cry, cry. It can be the best thing to release tension and frustration 3nodding

One of my friends said that last night. She said that eventually it won't hurt anymore and I can move on but I don't want to get better because the second I am that means that I am over her and I don't want it to happen. We have been going out for over a year and...I don't know.  

Onoj

curumo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:58 am
Aw. I think everyone needs a group hug. Or something. Or possibly a giant ice cream float. Or lactose free ice cream if you're lactose intolerant.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:07 am
curumo
Aw. I think everyone needs a group hug. Or something. Or possibly a giant ice cream float. Or lactose free ice cream if you're lactose intolerant.

Indeed we do. Blah I have a lot of homework to do today but it is all History so I don't mind.  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:10 am
Wow my mom has the best way of cheering a person up. She said well that sucks but can't sit around and cry about it. With her out of the way you are open up to all the babes! Lets go celebrate!

I was like thanks mom. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:15 am
Hurrah for mothers! She most definitely had a better idea then my "lets go hibernate all February, seeing as it is evil and all bad stuff happens then."  

Gornwen

curumo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:18 am
It's true... All bad stuff does happen then...

Like the 1 year anniversary of my best friend's death on February 21...  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games