Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22055 22056 22057 22058 22059 22060 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Miss Bunns
User Image

I WAAAN IT!!~ gonk
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm

I JUST SAID THAT! D:

l-Kriel-l

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Alright, I'm going to bed.
So ******** tired.
G'night.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Shane-Cheshner
I JUST SAID THAT! D:

Im just emphasising the point that omg they are so cute.

I went to the pet store and asked to hold one because Im thinking of getting one. It's going to cost me a bit of money. The cage I want is 159.99 and the ferret costs 199.99.

BUT ANYWAYS!

I was holding him in the store and he tried crawling into my purse. Hahaha. I didnt mind. I wanted to walk out with him in my purse.

OHLAWD SO CUTE! I wanted to name him Milo.

User Image

Miss Bunns

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Shane-Cheshner
So ******** tired.
G'night.

Ninight!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Shane-Cheshner
So ******** tired.
G'night.
night good buddy biggrin

teh_n00b_huntr

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Miss Bunns
Hobo Scruffy
Miss Bunns
Zephyrkitty
Miss Bunns

Yay! Thats good.

Im working at a brand new Jugo Juice store. We're all new, so I've been staying longer than 8 hours because we're so unorganized and they need me.

Nice!
Hopefully they keep giving you long shifts for a while, then.

@T: Well, you thought right. XD

Yeah. I want lots of money so I can move into an apartment with my bff and get my pet ferret. Sooo excited!

*watching pokemon* :B

Ferrets are illegal in California.... crying

I know! I read that on the internet. Im not sure why they're illegal..

I'm pretty sure it's some bull about them having an effect on the environment or something. Like how those Gambian Pouch Rats are making a mess of Florida and stuff? Anyway, the state kept flipping its decision on their legalness to the point where no stores would even take the risk of stocking ferrets any more, mostly in fear of it being a poor investment. Now no one seems to even care about the subject anymore...

We can still get Chinchillas though..... :/

;>->
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Miss Bunns
Hobo Scruffy
Miss Bunns
Zephyrkitty
Miss Bunns

Yay! Thats good.

Im working at a brand new Jugo Juice store. We're all new, so I've been staying longer than 8 hours because we're so unorganized and they need me.

Nice!
Hopefully they keep giving you long shifts for a while, then.

@T: Well, you thought right. XD

Yeah. I want lots of money so I can move into an apartment with my bff and get my pet ferret. Sooo excited!

I'm pretty sure it's some bull about them having an effect on the environment or something. Like how those Gambian Pouch Rats are making a mess of Florida and stuff? Anyway, the state kept flipping its decision on their legalness to the point where no stores would even take the risk of stocking ferrets any more, mostly in fear of it being a poor investment. Now no one seems to even care about the subject anymore...

;>->

They're illegal someone else in America because of rabies or something.

Miss Bunns

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Miss Bunns
Hobo Scruffy
Miss Bunns
Hobo Scruffy
Miss Bunns

;>->

They're illegal somewhere else in America because of rabies or something.

We're not allowed to have gerbils either.... :/
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Miss Bunns
Hobo Scruffy
Miss Bunns
Hobo Scruffy
Miss Bunns

;>->

They're illegal somewhere else in America because of rabies or something.

We're not allowed to have gerbils either.... :/

Whoops! My bad.

Hahaha. Whaaaat? That's ridiculous.

Miss Bunns

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Chinchillas are the shits! Decently better than ferrets and much better than gerbils.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 pm

-Dessynea-
Chinchillas are the shits! Decently better than ferrets and much better than gerbils.

I WAS going to get a chinchilla. But as I basically began visitting them in pet stores, I found them to be boring. They dont do much. They're nocturnal, sleep all day. I held one and it bit me, wanting to go back to his cage.

Miss Bunns

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Miss Bunns
-Dessynea-

I WAS going to get a chinchilla. But as I basically began visitting them in pet stores, I found them to be boring. They dont do much. They're nocturnal, sleep all day. I held one and it bit me, wanting to go back to his cage.

Have you ever seen them get a dust bath? They get like super excited!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Miss Bunns
-Dessynea-

Chinchillas sure are nocturnal

teh_n00b_huntr

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:55 pm

-Dessynea-
Miss Bunns
-Dessynea-

Have you ever seen them get a dust bath? They get like super excited!

You mean like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7o3o5K14Zk

It's not as cute as this.

cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPb-CEOhaQM

1:03 is my favourite part. x3 heart
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22055 22056 22057 22058 22059 22060 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games