Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:29 am
I...don't think Rednal gets to decide the punishment for Yatagarasu criminals. XD;

Let alone when that punishment is 'house arrest' for a rapist/murderer/cultists who may or may not have EATEN people in the name of some weird deity. If anything, I'd say simply confining her to the house and letting her hang around is akin to aiding in preventing her capture by the proper authorities... rofl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:33 am
Is that besides the fact that the house in question is practically a Yatagarasu base and has multiple agents living in it? ^^

@Stick: She hasn't eaten anyone since she got there, right? o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:36 am
I don't think that's the point here Rednal... ;w;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:44 am
Nyeh. = w=  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:46 am
It is in acknowledgment of the fact that the house is not a Yatagarasu base, nor does anyone in the house have anywhere near the authority to make a judgment in their name on whether or not a serious criminal should be allowed to simply get away with their crimes free of real retribution because Rednal decides he likes them...

...not only that, she was part of a group which absconded with serious Yatagarasu secrets along with Wesker and the Uroborous. Even on the off chance they didn't want her for retribution, they'd still want her for debriefing and interrogation.

None of which says that ANYBODY in Rednal's house knew before this very day (upon which the new book will be distributed to Crows and Crow allies), that Korina was wanted in any way. Nor that Korina couldn't...avoid capture easily enough before anyone found out...or that everyone living with Rednal could just consciously decide that Korina deserved not to be punished for all the rape and murder she's committed and they all join hands to protect her.

I'm just saying...in no way, shape, or form does 'House Arrest' as a punishment suit the crimes she has committed...nor would rehabilitation really be 'fair', if we're getting right to the heart of it. And also, that it's not a decision that Rednal or Asuka or Aselia really has the right to make FOR the Crows.

S'all I'm saying. What you do, how you react or how your characters care, and if they even have any interest in the bounty (or even reading the Bingo Book) is entirely up to you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:05 am
;w;  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:07 am
Korina's never committed rape. That's against her religious beliefs. rofl She is, however, absolutely willing to tempt people and get them to come to her... willing sacrifices to her eldritch master are far better, see. ^^ And she tends to kill them when they're actually okay with that and have accepted it, since it sends their souls to Hastur. Basically, she hasn't done things to people unless they've asked her to. rofl

*Picks up a cup of tea*

I think I'll go have breakfast now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:09 am
BOUR IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE.

Hi.  

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:16 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:16 am
But there was plenty of murder... rofl
-All previously-stated logic still stands, 100%-

Have fun at breakfast. ^ ^ -waves-

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:24 am
@Necro: XD

@Arena: Nevertheless, considering I had to end an event early (to make way for another event that hasn't even started), had my main character drop in power level, and now this stuff with my socialization and relationship-building attempts... I'm feeling rather punished for pretty much anything I try to do, regardless of the morality of the characters involved. ^^;

@Stickdude: Yeah, something like that. o wo  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:38 am
*Puts cup of tea down*

Now, then. o wo How to overcome these new challenges?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:47 am
Onto other things. The happenings at the shrine are quite interesting indeed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:53 am
Keep telling yourself it's all about you, and maybe it will be one of these days, Red. rolleyes

The event was meant to have started nearly two weeks ago...then Christmas happened. I can only keep up with so much at one time...but I'm still planning some event stuff in the background, letting people spread out, interact, basically set the table as best I can for the event. And believe me, people were begging me for your event to end before I even decided to end it for the sake of another event...you didn't need me to kill that. Besides, generally, I assume everybody wants the main storyline to progress. If you all don't feel the same, please, just tell me...you can run all the side-events you want, instead.

The Tiers rearranging had literally nothing to do with your characters, and any of them that moved was simply the result of comparing them to other characters on the similar tiers and deciding which ones we thought she should...or shouldn't...be capable of beating in a fight. In that regard, I feel like she's right where she is meant to be...speaking of, she SURELY isn't the only one who moved. And aside from that, the general power level OF each Tier changes slightly each time. As more powerful people appear, the higher tiers get chopped and rearranged more into smaller denominations of power...what was once a Tier 3 might become a 3.5 simply because more people of higher tiers appeared and needed to be arranged according to THEIR respective powers. Dropping a half-tier (which would be all it was, mind you, not even a full-tier)...in some cases, doesn't mean you got weaker at all. There's no punishment in literally not getting any weaker...

And literally, the Bounty Book...has NOTHING TO DO WITH KORINA. Nothing to do with you. Nothing to do with ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING. It was just a system I wanted to put into place for a while now to encourage people to go after villains...to win battles against them, and provide in-character rewards for people who do...coinciding with a new group that's on their way into the plot. Korina wasn't included in the book because I wanted to screw around with you...she was included in the book because you made her a SERIAL KILLER back in the day. How you play it, if you want her to hide out with Rednal and avoid the Crows, that's YOUR business. You can RP it however you like. All I'm saying is that I am damn well not going to pretend like playing house with Rednal is a suitable punishment for multiple murder...and you sure as Hell aren't getting PAID A BOUNTY for that. But hide her out there, keep interacting. That's your call. I'm not going to send a headhunter to your door to kill you over it.

But in the end, in THAT case, the only person you have to blame is yourself. All I did was issue a book which lists crimes, names, and a place to turn them in for a reward. You're the one that made her a black widow...if you thought that was just some endearing character trait that anybody could just forgive and forget...I really don't know what to say.

There's no punishment to it, and I have on intention of bull-headedly running out and collecting bounties to 'make Rednal suffer lolz!111!011!'.

And aside from that, how about taking stock of the fact that you're not the only person affected by this, either? Necro's got multiple characters...even some good ones...up for bounties. Mao, for one. He had an event wrapped early because of the storyline, too. Do you see him crying that he's being punished or that I'm out to get him no matter what he does?

I like you both, and I'm trying to do right by everyone...to move the story, to introduce fun new systems and reward opportunities for you and everyone...but it gets pretty damned frustrating when no matter what I do, I've got someone breathing down my neck about how unfair I'm being to them, personally.

So why not chill and cut me some freaking slack for a change, all right?

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 am
I am chill. ^^ As far as I'm concerned, this stuff is just another challenge to be overcome - it would be boring if things were too easy, after all.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games