Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:51 pm
[[ scream YOU GUYS TALK SO MUCH!!

Lawl. You took that from BD. Stefan and Vladimir. "DAMNATIONS!!!" Roflmao.]]

Bou gladly embraced the sleeping child.
"Thank you Lilli..." She murmered, tucking the child in her loose clothing. She child had a whisp of white blonde hair and beautiful teal eyes.
[Like Howl! xd ]

Tuesday quickly embraced Lilli in a hug and kissed her forehead.
"I'll be right back." He said, dropping his low and fast tone. His voice softened.
Tuesday got up in one swift movement and walked towards the house. He saw Ben and Klara on their way out. He cleared his throat then chuckled.
"Many are impatient." He said kindly, feeling better that the worst was over.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 pm
[[Don't talk about the book... Haru hasn't read it yet. D:
Don't ruin it for her.]]

Lilli nodded to Bou. "You're welcome." Lilli said, her voice just above a whisper.
"I'll be right back." Tuesday said, after he'd kissed her forehead.
"Alright," Lilli had said before he walked off into the house.
Ben and Klara were in the front hallway right as Tuesday walked through thr door.
"Hey," Ben said.
"Many are impatient." Tuesday said, his voice kind.
"Especially Kyoiya. I can sense it from in here." Ben said, laughing softly.
He led Klara out of the house to where the others were grouped. Tuesday was right behind them.
"Sorry you guys. We can go hunt now." Ben apologized.

[[We should wait for Haru.. I don't like to godmod. xp ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:11 pm
Bou stood and nodded beside the impatient Kyoiya.
"'Kay" She said groggily. She wouldn't hunt, not tonight, not with Hiroaki.
Tuesday walked towards them.
"I'll kill for you Bou." He said and took off southeast into the forest.
Bou sighed and tucked the child into her loose clothing, exposing her pale legs, and took off after Tuesday. She stoppped when he did, the child did not wake.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm
Lilli darted off into the woods, after Tuesday.
She stopped short of where they were, hearing an elk.
Quickly switching direction, Lilli headed in the direction of where the elk's scent was coming from.
At the water's edge of a small stream, an elk, considerably large, was lapping up water.
Silently, Lilli approached the animal, then leaped, and knocked it to the ground.
Quickly Lilli snapped it's neck, it died instantly.
Lilli's fangs protruded, then sank into the animals neck.
[[Time lapse of like.. 5 minutes.. biggrin ]]
Once the animal was drained, she buried it's body.
And I'd thought I wasn't going to hunt tonight... Lilli thought to herself, laughing. She wiped her mouth, then paused.
It was only Kyoiya, running in her direction.
Kyoiya stopped, seeing Lilli.
"Do you know where Bou and Tuesday headed? Tuesday said he was going to kill for Bou... I haven't been able to find them.. I was going to hold Hiroaki for her..." Kyoiya trailed off.
Lili shook her head. "I haven't seen them.. I just finished hunting.." Lilli said.
Kyoiya's eyes were a midnight black.
"When was the last time you ate?" Lilli asked him.
"Last week.. I think..." Kyoiya said.
"I'll find them.. you go eat." Lili told him.
Takeru, where's Bou? Lili thought.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:36 pm
Tuesday was in the middle of killing a doe, Bou was off in the forest approximately 3 yards away.
With me. I'm in a clearing with does. It's close by yours. Head east. He thought to her then stood over the dead doe. Bou came out of the forest, and as much as her instincts told her no, she handed the child to Takeru.
"Don't eat him." She muttered. He ignored it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 pm
Alright... Kyoiya was worried. I'll be over there in a seconds.. Lilli thought to him.
Turning to tell Kyoiya where Tuesday was, Lilli saw him about fifty feet from her, he'd just taken down a bear?
Woah... Lilli thought, walking toward him.
Kyoiya had just finishedit off when Lilli got to him.
"Hey come one...just leave it. I know where Bou is." Lilli told him.
Kyoiya shrugged.
"Alright." He said, wiping his face, "Lead the way."
Lilli nodded, and began running east, Kyoiya right behind her the entire time.
They were in the clearing in just a minute.
Bou was drinking from one of the does Tuesday had taken down.
Hiroaki was nestled in Takeru's arms.
Kyoiya and Lilli ran to Tuesday.
Lilli frowned the way Takeru was looking at him.
Gently, Kyoiya took the sleeping infant from Tuesday.
He looks so out of place. Doesn't he? Lilli thought, stifling a laugh.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 pm
A warm smile spread across Takeru's face.
"Yes. He does." Bou looked at him in curiosity.
"Just a question." He said to her. She nodded, taking her place beside Kyoiya.
"Are you guys ready?" She asked, wanting to go back. She was sleepy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:22 pm
Lilli laughed softly to herself.
"I've hunted, so has Kyo." Lilli said, "We're finished. I don't know about Ben yet..." Lilli told them.
Hiroaki stirred in his sleep. Kyoiya looked down at the child, cradled in his arms.
He laughed softly. Bou glanced at him.
"I just thought how unlike us he looks. With blonde hair." Kyoiya explained.
"We should find Ben." Lilli said, turning in the direction of the house.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:29 pm
Tuesday fidgeted.
"They can find their way home. It isn't that far. I took a longer route to confuse the scents." He said. Just then the infant opened his teal eyes. Bou gasped.
"He's so beautiful." She said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:35 pm
She missed it too; she missed him.
She tried to remember why it had seemed like so long since she had been around Ben.
Then she remembered all that had happened recently, and thought about Nobu who must have been so worried about his dad right now.
She frowned at first but than smiled playfully, after all, they weren’t alone. They had to think of the others with them. The promise of ‘later’ kept her spirits up as they rejoined the rest. A coy smile played across her lips, slightly winded, she tried to remain reserved with the others.
“I guess this wasn’t as bad as I thought.” Klara mentioned; Ben looked down at her waiting for her to continue. “I mean…I can go outside now at least without hyperventilating. It’s not as creepy as I remembered.” Klara finished looking around the night’s landscape. In truth, it looked exactly the same; nothing had changed but Klara’s mindset. Now that she was here-safely, it wasn’t as scary to her. Which would make it easier to hunt from now on. She wouldn’t have to drag Tuesday out with her all the time.
…. on second thought…she wasn’t quite ready to be out here alone just yet. She squeezed Ben’s hand lightly.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:36 pm
Hiroaki awoke, looking up at Kyoiya. His forehead creased in confusion. It smoothed out a few seconds later when he smiled up at Kyoiya.
Smiling back at him, Kyoiya said, "Hey little guy."
Hiroaki squeeled with laughter. His little hand reached up, touching Kyoiya's face.
"Are you sure?" Lilli asked, "It's only fair if we wait for them. But if you don't want to.. I'll go find them and you guys can go." Lilli said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:39 pm
[[I have to vacum like the whole house right now stare I'll be back in a few~]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:41 pm
Bou yawned.
"Mmmkay. Come on Kyoiya. We'll run." She said, taking the child and wrapping it in her clothes. She took off in the direction of the manor.

Tuesday looked at Lilli, wrapping his arms around her waist. Her cools lips pressed on her forehead.

[[YOU GUYS SHOULD JOIN MY RP.]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 pm
[[Hey... Haru.. so Imma do like a 5 minute time lapse. I don't wanna have to write Ben hunting.. It gets a little boring to be honest. Idk why.]]

The others had all now scattered off, hunting and such. It left Ben and Klara alone.
They'd began walking back toward the manor, Ben all the while listening for an animal to hunt.
Suddenly something caught Ben's attention. He heard hoofsteps. Shortly after, Ben saw an elk. It was about 25 feet from them.
"Stay here... I'll be right back." Ben said, running, then leapt, tackling the oblivious animal to the ground.
[Time lapse.. 5 minutes..]]

Ben walked back toward Klara after he'd finished off the animal. His eyes were soft shade of blue.
When his demon had left him, his eyes had shifted into a bright, crimson-red.
But the animal blood diluted them back to their original color, a spectrum of blues that slowly shifted to black the longer he hadn't hunted.

"We should go find the others, quickly. I think they're leaving for the manor." Ben said.
Takeru, stay where you are. Klara and I are on our way to your clearing. Ben said taking her hand, with their fingers interlaced.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:54 pm
Lilli smiled, waiting for Klara and Ben to arrive in the clearing like she was sure they would.
The sound of their foot steps approached, then out of the trees, they came running.
"Hey you guys. What took you?" Lilli said, her voice a little above a whisper. She knew they would hear.
Ben stopped, a few feet from Tuesday and Lilli.
"Nothing, I was just hunting. Did Bou and Kyoiya leave?" He asked, looking around.
Lilli nodded.
"Oh alright then." Ben shrugged.
"We should go then." Lilli said, and Ben nodded in agreement.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games