Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:30 pm
Buu looked at the shard for a bit before he took it. He held it in his hand and looked at Naraku with a slightly confused look, letting his energyball dissappear.

Goku limpped over to InuYasha "InuYasha-san... Need some help getting up?" he asked, offering his hand down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:41 pm
Shaoran looked at Kagome confused, sure he understood the reincarnation thing, after all she did come from another time. "Wait...the rest of her soul? What, did you split your soul in half or something?" he said thinking back to Eriol who'd done the same thing, the only logical idea Shaoran could come up with to explain what Kagome had said.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:28 pm
"Keh." InuYasha scoffed as he got up on his own. "I can do just fine by myself." he said, acting tough. And really, he knew that the wounds he sustained would all be healed by tomorrow at least.

Kagome made a motion with her hand in a 'so-so' fashion. "I didn't do anything to my soul . . . there was this . . . ogre witch . . . and she had made a clay double of Kikyo, but I had Kikyo's soul already residing within me . . . so she kidnapped me and extracted my soul . . . however, I got . . . most of it back . . ." she said trailing off a little with a sigh.

Naraku chuckled. "You can place that into your body and it will make you stronger, particularly around the area you placed it." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:25 am
Shaoran stared at her for a moment. "I see" he said simply, not really sure how to respond to the statement.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:19 pm
Goku gave a bit of an off put look but said "Ok InuYasha san... If you say so..."

Buu stared at the shard for a bit... He looked back to Naraku, then to the jewel again. Buu lifted his hand with the jewel in it, and placed it inside his forehead, forcing it in slowly. Buu could feel power rushing through him... the demon was right... Buu's body began to shapeshift... The shard was changing him... Along with his power level which drasticlly increased! Buu's body began to bulk up, large spikes shot up from his shoulders, and Buu's face turned more primal, growing a mouth full of needle-like fangs, and 3 long tongues slithering out of his large mouth. Buu's eyes were now completly black, but gave an erie glow...

((Freaky image, huh?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:15 pm
Sakura turned to Goku. "Umm...is there any sure way to get rid of that thing...because it seems no matter what we do he always comes back..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:49 pm
Goku sighed "I don't think so... Vegeta and I have been trying for god knows how long... No matter what we try, he just gets stronger and takes on diffrent forms..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:01 am
((I don't think Buu's actually there right now . . . He's kinda at Naraku's castle. sweatdrop ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Aren_Moonstrider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:03 am
(WHAT?!?!?!SON OF BISHHH!!!!!!WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN?! :Scream: gonk )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:09 am
((I dunno. But I got inspiration back! ^-^))

Naraku chuckled. "Why don't you go and see if Goku and the others can handle your strength?" he suggested to Buu. "Especially since they're recovering from your last attack." he added.

Kanna walked slowly over to where InuYasha, Goku, and company were. Having no scent she was the one Naraku had chosen to sneak into the lion's den, to speak figuratively. Flanking her were two of Naraku's poisonous insects. She pointed a Vergil. "There." she said softly and the insect flew over to him, though remained at a safe distance while Kanna and the other insect remained hidden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Aren_Moonstrider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:21 am
(i should go delete my other post huh?)
Vergil raised an eye brow at the on coming insect"hmm?what's this?someone send a drone to watch me?"he grabbed the insect by its wings"who ever you are....stop hiding,it despicable...."and with that being said,Vergil ripped the insect in half using the wings"teh.....idiots....never have the guts to face someone in person....." stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:25 am
((*shrugs* Whater you feel like.))

Kanna showed no expression as she sent the other insect out, but this time, it stayed back quite a bit a ways as it seemed to beckon Vergil towards Kanna as she stepped out slightly from her hiding spot, her blank expression same as always.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Aren_Moonstrider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 am
Vergil let out a heavy irritated sigh"ugh....might as well follow the bait....."he took several cautious steps toward the insect,popping his neck as he did,then he realized there was girl standing not too far away from the insect".....are these things yours?or are you a drone just like these bugs?" stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 am
Kanna then spoke in her soft, almost non-existant voice. "I am sorry for having to hide, but it is best if I am not seen." she said, looking up at him with no expression present on her face. "My master Naraku wishes to meet with you. He has seen that you could be a great ally to us and offers you the power of sacred jewel shards should you join." she said, and though she gave no sign of it, she was at the ready to use her mirror should Vergil try and attack her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash