Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:38 pm

"and who was this genin?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:40 pm

"Just Zeno and Hiro. I guess they wanted to prove themselves." Kit smiled and jumped to the floor. "So hows about that match you promised me?" Kit said while stretching.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:46 pm

futashi sighed. "well. my demon is sealed right now. so i cant fight you right now. im not as powerful as before now as well." he said, rubbing the back of his head.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Kit sighed and then smiled. "Well when he gets whatever, let me know so we can have a spar." kit smiled and had an idea. "Thats right i haven't totally controled gobi but i have gotten to start making him listen." Kit smiled and looked up. "Gotta start somewhere."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:20 pm

Kit sighed and walked to the kages office. He neede to talk to her, nothing special though.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Zeno walked onto the grounds and opened his palms, looking at the blowholes. "I just can't get used to having holes in my palms..."Zeno laughed and pulled out his scroll, to study his kekkei genkai some more.

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Kit walked into the grounds and saw Zeno reading. "Yo buddy what you reading?" He said studying the scroll over his shouder
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:38 pm

Zeno turned to see kit. "Oh hey, whats up?Its just, uhh, Im looking at a bloodline, but there's something important i need to tell you. How about we talk about it over a spar?" Zeno rolled the scroll back up and placed it in his weapon pouch.

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Kit smiled and took his dragon pose. "Hmm so what do you wish to discuss? I guess you got a bloodline huh nice."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 pm

Zeno nodded and took out a kunai. "It's about teddy. You know how he's wanted in konoha?" Zeno asked, rushing forward and jumping just as he got in front of kit, and he was coming straight down, kunai aimed for Kit.

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Kit side stepped and took out his own kunai and it smacked against his he jumped back looking him in the eyes. "Yeah what about it?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:49 pm

Zeno transferred a current into the kunai, so it would conduct by the two contacting metals and shock kit. "Futashi and I were tricked by him into going to konoha, and he almost started a war. He got back and was talking about murdering the hokage. I found out some info on him, and zann was sent to gather a bit more on his background. I found out that he wants to join the akatsuki." Zeno continues to strengthen the current.

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Kit stood there getting shocked. "so i guess he is a wanted fugitive." He pushed forward and the kunais lost contact. Kit jumped back wards gaining distance. "So what are you going to do kill him?" He rushed forward and jumped into the air using wind dragon jutsu. A large 50 foot dragon formed in the wind and shot down at Zeno at an alarming speed.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:58 pm

"Well raikage hasn't passed judgement yet.....so for now all everyone can do is sit back and watch." Zeno smirked and looked at the oncoming dragon. "Now, about that bloodline..." He held his arms forward, and unballed his fist, revealing the blowholes in his palm. "Satsujin Fuuton..." Zeno laughed and shot a giant blast of air towards the dragon, causing it to start to fade away. Zeno used the dust as a chance. He performed some seals and said, "CHerub's Foot technique!" A giant foot seemed to be coming out of the sky towards zann, surprising him.

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:02 pm

((Um it is to me not zann))

Kit took two bottles of water and the water flew out of them. "Water transportation jutsu." Kit jumped into one puddle and out the other barely dodging the foot. "Hmm try this. Water shuriken jutsu." The puddles turned into a mass of shurikens of water and thrusted themselves at Zeno.

((There are 30 shurikens))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games