Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 pm
( alright )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:37 pm
((You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm
( lol sorry parents been keeping me busy )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:47 pm
((It's ok. My parents are going through a divorce.... So, how have you been doing, stranger?))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:49 pm
( that suck my parents went through one twice... pretty good no ones realy on and i wanna rp i miss rping its so much fun lol )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:49 pm
selena sighs "how many time must i tell him not to poof in and out of any where one of these " selena sighs " well i do agree with my son i am tribles tired " selena yawns "for give me if i dont join you to " selena wlaks over and kiss alice on the head " goodnite alices dont be out to long " selena poofs out
alices smiles "good nite mom " alics say as she leaves " uhm.. it looks like were going to be alone "then hears auntie haru " oh yes please do come auntie " alices says looks up to see her older sister " niara !! your home where have you been ?" alices smiles " oh naira you remmber angle he back to stay arent you ?"
(im back guys had to switch to my comp *sigh* )  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:57 pm
" or not " angel said laughing some " of course i will " he said looking at naira.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:57 pm
Niara walks over to Alice, and scoops her up in a hug. "I'm back. I've missed you guys." She looks around the house. "Still the same." she sighs. "Hey, Angel! Long time, no see!" she says, placing Alice down and walking over to him. She looks close to the age of 18. A couple more months, and she will be. She hugs Angel. "Stop being a stranger, stranger." she says. She hugs Selena. "It's good to be home, mom." she says. She looks around. "Where's dad?" she asks.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 pm
Angel hugs niara back " sorry i was being hunted and well i got my mortality back until the next generation of human immortals come into the world "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 pm
alices smile shapply she was so happy to have her older sister back "naira why did you leave youve been gone for 3 years youve missed me graduating and alot of things " alics sighs " alex is up in his room probly talking to auntie haru and uncle charles " alices sighs then hears angel " wiat what human cant be like us angle your silly " alices gigles " im 13 now sis and your almost 18 arent you " alices sighs heaveily " father never home much his worke allways keep him away were lucky if we see him once a month "
selena had come back down stairs and hugged by her eldest daugther selena hugged her back tightly "its so good to have you home naira " selena hugged her "i dont know why you ever left home but i let you go because you look like you need time away from home "selena look at her eldest " are you home now for good? i cant bear to let you go a second time iwas so worried about you " selena smiles " alex is up in his room why dont you go bug him im surehell be happy to see that your home as we all are "selena smiles  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:25 pm
" Normal ones, its basicaly a big game or life or death, the only way to win is to decapitate the other human immortals, i got lucky and was able to be the last one standing... " Angel said knowing she prolly wouldne believe him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:37 pm
Niara puts a comforting hand on Angel's shoulder. "I should be home for good...I don't know." she says, looking down. She heads upstairs to Alex's room. "Hey, Alex! I'm back!" she says, smiling and entering his room.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:44 pm
" either way it doesnt matter i decided to stay immortal anyway " Angel said as he turned his attention to the full moon. The sky's were clean the stars were out and shining beautifuly, even the moon seemed to shine brightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:46 pm
charles walked up to angel and shoke his hand saying"i dotn think that we got off to a good start do you?"  

copycat4756

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 pm
( hehe im gonna add a twist to the story )
Angels eyes went pure yellow for two seconds before he shook his head and then shook his hand back " No but im glad we are able to start over " he said as pain struck his body and every muscle tensed. " Please excuse the out bursts my wounds are still hurting some "  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games