Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:08 pm

(ummm, you'd of killed him if the Cyrstal encases a person it will kill them, you can make a prison but to cover them in it will kill them fast.)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 pm

(No it preserves their body. It is teh jutsu, it's like ice except crystal with chakra. I can leave air holes if that doesn't float your boat.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 pm

(I just got done watching the Arc with Guren, when you encase a person in crystal it begins to crystallize their cells. Only way to stop it is to expel Chakra around your body because the crystals can crystallize chakra)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 pm

(that is true)

pyro hasu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 pm

((Also, he's a clone...no need to breathe...))

Shinji's clone arrived at the edge of the field of discord that had been wrought. It looked around sadly, then knelt down slowly. It was here to watch for a chance to help, or if not that, then to get a medic of some kind for the two, possibly three injured people at the hospital.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:04 am

Ariana felt Kazuo had a a grip on this himself. All of her clones poofed away and she fell back wards of the window vanishing if anyone were to look out of the window.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:18 am

Blood saw how the mess was sorted out without his help so he left to get stronger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:07 am

((In my opion, the reason it kills them in a guren arc is cause she makes it kill them, surely scrapples could just stop crystals from crystilizing your cells once the 'prison' is set))

EDIT: Also guren does make a crystal Prison on the three tails kid, in order to protect him. that was still a prison, whether she did it to help or not, still a prison.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:31 am

(remember she was holding Hinata hostage, though Hinata would of been dead anyway, so she must not know everything about her abilities, I think it should be a prison anyway just so we know he can breath)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:34 am

hector rouge
(remember she was holding Hinata hostage, though Hinata would of been dead anyway, so she must not know everything about her abilities, I think it should be a prison anyway just so we know he can breath)

(I "Fixed" my post. Anymore OOC take it to the cloud chatroom.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am

(okay, umm what rank of strength needs to break the crystal)

Daiki ran through the Area to watch his havoc, but then seeing Pryo begin to be trapped he jumped into the air then shifted the sand that made his body as he fell, he began to spin. As he spun he focused much of the sand to his hands. He made contact with the crystal and attempted to break it open.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:46 am

Pyro woke up and felt so much pain that was so underable pyro yelled as he felt something holding him down. As he opened his eyes he saw kazuo and the crystals holding him down " wh....what happened" pyro said as he saw much of the office destroyed and the area completely unraveled

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:56 am

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo was right next to the boy who was about to punch the crystal to break it. He wondered what he was thinking. As the boy was about to make contact Kazuo manipulated a spike to shoot from the crystal the boy was attempting to punch to impale his hand. His sand would be like butter for the crystal.

(1/5 posts for use of third stage of demonic chakra.)

Anbu can perform:
70 Academy Jutsu
59 Gennin Jutsu
48 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Ranked Jutsu

67 total jutsu left
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 am

Daiki just continued letting the sand spin, he knew that a Crystal was tightly spaced together the only way to destroy it is a precise hit, as he made contact the Crystal was breaking apart. He looked to Pyro "You are very strong, the Cloud doesn't deserve someone like you, come with me and join the Sand village!"

(its a sand clone so either way, you can't just destroy it with one hit like other clones, a Sand clone needs to be taken apart... Just a tip for you)

Havok-Trance

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 am

Pyro looked at the person talking to him ".....kazuo i only came here to just say something and im attacked hehe....your offer doesnt sound to bad" Pyro said as the pain become even more painful pyro
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games