Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:48 am
(No, Makira has to be directing her thoughts consciously towards KoTari. She can't even 'accidentally' think something to him. It has to be purposeful)

KoTari nodded and walked in with her.

(does that video work btw? If it does then I don't have to keep searching for another one ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:56 am
[[not for me, but it might just be my internet. : wats the show called?]]

Makira got them a table and sat down.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:02 am
(It's called "Republic of Doyle")

KoTari sat down across from her and stared blankly at the middle of the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 am
Makira sighed deeply. "Her name was Misty..." Makira said.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am
KoTari looked up at her, "What?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:11 am
"The ghost that we banished at the spring. Her name was Misty." Makira told him.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 am
KoTari looked even more confused, "Why are you telling this to me?" He asked honestly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 am
"Because... she came back... And I let her. She had no where else to go. That was why I collapsed, it was because of her." Makira told him and the waitress came around. "What would you like?" She asked nicely, holding the paper readily. Makira didn't say anything, she was waiting for KoTari's response.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 am
KoTari looked at Makira quietly as she explained herself. When the waitress came over he stood up, "I would like some fresh air..." He said to her, "Makira, I'll have what you're having," He turned and walked away, out of the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:32 am
"KoTari wait..." Makira said and got up and followed him. The waitress just watched them, totally confused.

Makira caught up with KoTari and grabbed his hand. "What's wrong?" She asked.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:07 pm
"Makira why is that thing back?" KoTari demanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 pm
"She's not a thing... and She had no where else to go. She needed to recover, and she apologized for her actions already. She's no harm, she just needs a host to recover for a while. She told me she won't be with me long..." Makira told him.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm
"So says the one who tried to ruin our relationship!" KoTari snapped, "Makira, we went to Angel Springs to get rid of that thing! How could you let it come back?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 pm
Makira's irises glowed red and she slapped KoTari. "Don't talk to Makira like that!" She shouted. Her voice was different. It was obvious that that wasn't Makira talking. Her eyes turned normal again and she gasped. "Oh god, KoTari, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Makira apologized. She reached out to touch his cheek and see what she had done.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 pm
KoTari sighed. Does this mean they have to go back to Angel Springs again? "That thing possessed you before. Remember that? We had to go to Angel Springs to get rid of it because it was hurting you. Why did you take it by it's word like that?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games