Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:46 am
" Well in total honesty I don't know what the miracle would be, that is entirely up to chance. " He looked towards Dulceri and smiled cunningly. " Believe me I know Ambrosia is very alive, I was the one who 'killed' her, and if gaining your ability over sand again will help take down Calisto then by all means go ahead and do it. " He laughed lightly. " You're becoming kind of blood thirsty in your search for your power, by the way how is that future sight I gave you? Have you been training on it, or do your eyes still bleed every time you look into the future? " He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:47 am
Calisto looked at Apollo and smiled as Ambrosia was now on her side. She then looked at Nephilis. "No as promised, I'll take care of Rygor" she stated touching Rygor, he teleported instantly, nothing but pettles in his place. "listen, I'm going to need a good defensive and offensive team. "for now it's me, Ambrosia, you, if you want to get Rygor back alive, and Wyatt. I'm going to need help with one more thing and that's getting Helios Kilitia" she said with a smirk. "Also I have to contact Garrett" she said more to herself. Far away Rygor was hanging in a confined space shackled up, with no space to move as water was dripping on his head.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:01 am
Nephilis looked at Calisto, his mouth agape and his eyes ablaze with anger. "The hell? What in the hell is this?!" He walked up to her, the rain splashing beneath his every stomp and grabs her by her collar. "I did what you bastards asked me to do!" He finds that he was lifting her from the ground with one hand now. "You double crossed me!"

~~~

"It's been guiding me all along. I can see a few weeks into the future. It gets worse from here on out my friend. I saw this coming, but being the knucklehead I am, I didn't react when the vision told me to. Now I'm on a different tangent in time. And goddamn it, I'm not power hungry! Kenji told me that earlier!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:07 am
"Now Nephilis, you being the "smart" one, I thought that you would have none if you make deals with monsters, you would be double crossed" she stated. "I'm just making some insurance against myself." she said not showing any fear. "So...how do you plan on getting Helios...I know he wields tremendous power and we can use that" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:09 am
Void laughed lightly. " Alright I get it, youre not power hungry you're just more determined then most people. " He stood up straight and said. " However onto more serious matters, there is no way Calisto will let me back into her presence, we will both end up attacking each other. " He looked at Leanne. " And besides, she took my son from me, but dammit she will not have my daughter. " He said gripping his hand into a fist.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:26 am
The Takeover

Nephilis put her down knowing he couldn't beat her. "We have all we need..." He said, pointing to Apollo. "All we need to do is capture him or draw him out. He's far too...blind to notice a trap..." He elaborated through gritted teeth. "You know the minute the opprotunity to kill you presents itself, I'm going to right?" Tears mixed with raindrops as they both fell onto his whte shoes.

Ambrosia sat up and cleared her red eyes of the rain. She was anew in thought and she smiled at the two of them. She stands up, her clothes so damp the conformed to the curves of her body. She doesn't speak, but only bows to the two of them respectfully. Because her individuality was gone, she no longer had the ability to speak unless her superior, that being Calisto, gave her permission.

~~~

"They have Apollo Void." Dulceri said as he plopped down in his seat. "What can we do? They can make anyone they want join them. All they have to do now is just go after every person with power and coerce them into joining. Boom. Superteam that you and I alone may as well bow down to." He turns his eyes to him and releases an annoyed sigh. "Apollo's power has only one weakness. All is influence on everyone stops if he dies. I can't kill a child because in reality, that's what he is. I knew I should'nt have let him join my army! Gah!!" Dulceri stands up and flips his desk over onto it's top, bursting the light and the lamp that was on it.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:35 am
Calisto's mouth spread into a smile. "It doesnt matter...go ahead and try, I will always have the upper hand...if you do as you're told, your friend will come back and love you forever" she stated with a smile. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Okay Ambrosia, Helios' girlfriend...Shatara...I want you to go to Tenshu and get her, besides Apollo, she's the world's strongest psion. Nephilis you and I will go find Helios, we'll be able to take down the whole world, you can have Evermore then, then your world will be restored" she said in confidence.

Shatara had finished meditating as she took Jean to go pick flowers from the orchard she had been growing. It was quite in Tenshu and it was good, it seemed the war was not going to affect this region of the world.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:53 am
Ambrosia purred in the touch of Calisto and that purr soon became a low moan. She took her hand in her's and smoothed it across her cheek as if to profess a deep love for her new leader. Her time was cut short by her mission statement so she reluctantly released her. She bows again, whispering,"As you wish my master" before teleporting to Tenshu.

Nephilis looked at her and realized that for the moment, she was right. "Disgusting...how she obeys your every whim now. It appears you finally have your wish. You're leading the Celestials for the most part." Nephilis said, apparently unhappy with the new turn of events. "Let's make this quick and just so you know, Helios has an odd power thanks to his stone. He can rot things faster on a molecular level. The closer you get, the more it's effect you."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 am
Calisto was now satisfied with her plans coming together. "Is that right?" she stated with a smile. She touched Wyatt and Nephilis teleporting at the edge of Kilitia. "Ahhh the aura here is abundant" she stated with a smile. "Let's get this done with" she stated.

Helios was walking amongst the Kilitia streets when he felt three auras. One familiar the other two not familiar. His red hair shielding his eyes as he waved over his hair as he began to fly towards the source. AS they came into view he looked at the three of them. "Nephilis, what's going on and why are you here? I thought you never wanted to see me after what happened so many years ago" he stated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:15 am
(This be my last post.)

"You really don't want to know why I'm here my friend." He walks up to him and smiles. "After this, just know that I forgive you." He creates a portal behind himself and one behind Helios. He kicks backward and his leg exits the other end of the portal. His heel was on a course to the base of his neck.

~~~

"Shatara!" Ambrosia called in a much higher pitch voice than the one she used to speak in. "Shatara! Get out here now!" She lifts her hand and aims at a building that was closest to her and fires a blast of aura into it. Upon contact, it is completely obliterated. Oddly, there were no people inside. "Come out before I kill everyone here!"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:03 am
Helios smiled at the term friend but as he was about to speak, he was kicked as his defenses rose as a fiery psionic aura surrounded him. The phoenix like aura crackled as he rose into the air. "I do not know why you come to my home and attack me, but i rest assure you, you will be delt with" he stated as kineticly charged fire was sent hurdling at the trio.

Shatara rubbed Jean's head. "Those are beautiful" she stated with a smile. She then heard an explosion and her name being called. "Jean...mommy's going to send you away" she stated as the girl was warped away. Shatara walks towards the commotion to find Ambrosia, a woman she had fought several years earlier. "Why the hell are you here?" she asked her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:10 am
(She keeps calling Apollo wyatt and Gareth Garrett lol)

Apollo frowned as he lifted his spear and twirled it dangerously and put a force field around the three of them. "I'm afraid it's your end Helios" He said. He closed his eyes in the back of his mind he knew that he had to find a way to break free. He somehow managed to astrially project his good conciousness near Shartara. Apollo's body meanwhile readied to fight Helios.

However back in Tenshu Apollo's projection appeared behind Ambrosia "How twisted is her game" He said his voice coming out like a ghost. He looked around "Shartara! Help!" He called he wasn't sure how long it would take for someone to destroy the projection.

Back in Shale Kendal was busy playing in the rain. He smiled he had missed the rain of Evermore or rather New Shale. He looked at Marcove "Come on the rain doesn't bite" He said. As he continued to play he suddenly felt something was wrong. He stopped and looked down "Daddy is in trouble" He said. He looked at Marcove and frowned.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 am
Void smiled and laughed. " So, they have the power to control others with a power if I'm not mistaken, I know Avon was here, that's why Leanne is, did he show you his newest gadget? It's a sphere that drains and neutralized the powers of the people in it's field. " He looked at Dulceri. " It has he power to dispel all powers, meaning even Wyatt's power over people's minds. " Void sighed. " However, Avon is off somewhere, he always had a habit of diappearing when you needed him most. As for Apollo, well I told the Celestials and I will tell you the same thing I don't kill women or children, of course Calisto is an exception, she's not really a woman I'm thinking shes some kind of fish-lizard-ratthing. " He said taking a seat as well. " So strategist, what's our next move? You know in complete honesty that if they raised an army filled with gifted people we could crush them, most people in the world have no power and those that do usually have very little control or actual potential only the gifted few can even pray to their god or whatever to beat us, the real threat so far is Apollo, the Celestials...and Nephilis. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm
"Rest assure I'm not doing this because I want to." Nephilis said as he opened a hole in his torso. The water pulled back together reforming him. "Although I still hate you, I'll tell you this. This will be easy if you just give up." His eyes went black, but his pupils became red. He had activated a level of his stone's power. In retaliation, he shot a powerful stream of water at him.

~~~

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls for the bell tolls for thee." Ambrosia quickly stated before bursting off the ground in a dash to Shatara. The rocks she crushed with the force of her start up flew backwards and more followed as she proceeded almost blindly forth. She leapt forward, throwing her knee and teleported only inches from Shatara, he knee now aimed at her stomach.

~~~

"That's true. I have a question. Are you willing to be the one to use this weapon? I mean, I have control over Electromagnetism. I don't have to be within a foot of someone to kill them. If Calisto is far away, I can just fry her." Dulceri looks at him over the over turned desk and shakes his head. "I gave Apollo a sniper rifle so that when I use it, he can shoot her dead."

"Do you think that Calisto will allow herself to be shot that easily?" Ambrosia chimed in. "She's Calisto. Don't underestimate her. The only reason I got chose as leader was because I strategize better. That's all. Me and her are just as strong as each other, but her powers are more offensive. Mine are a mix."

"Right now you're in me. You don't have much to worry about."

"I do. Kurai will soon be healed. They'll have another person on their team. Another Celestial." Ambrosia walked to the other end of Dulceri's nearly endless psyche and sat down. "Your mind is a maze Dulceri. I see why you can easily plan things out. Although now, this maze is a little easy to figure out."

"That's because I'm losing focus Ambrosia. We're in a corner...we need Zephyr for this. She's the weakest of all four of us, but she will be of more help than no one."

Ambrosia smiled at his idea. "Sounds like a plan. In fact, I need her to get your power back from your son."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm
" Ah yes Zephyr, I haven't seen her in years last time I heard she had lost her beauty, that's a shame. " He said softly. He looked at Dulceri and said. " Avon is a very good shot, he won't fail. As for your ranged idea if I use the sphere my entire being shuts down, I said it halts and drains powers the reason I exist in this body is because of my powers, therefore my body is stopped and slowly drained. " He said softly. " However the idea is a good one, with the sphere even the Celestials will be no stronger then a human. However if you activate it then you will be on your own, Leanne can't fight without her powers and I can't even function. " He said quietly. He manifested his new mask, the one he had yet to even test run. " Isn't is wierd? When all hell breaks loose we seem to always seem to be the ones making a plan. "  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games