Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 pm
"Why shouldn't I even be alive right now? Didn't you just say I was already in the dark? So you made me fully dark." Now she seemed a little worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:14 pm
"Humans are naturally on both sides. Thankfully they're not trained, so they're safe, though eventually they pick a side. Then they can go to that side fully. I, on the other hand, was once trained on both sides. The damage nearly destroyed me from the inside out. There's no need for you to worry." Lee said with a sigh.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:24 pm
Kilies watched him closely. He seemed almost sad. "I didn't pick the darkness or anything. It just kinda picked me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:31 pm
"Well like it or not, that's the side you were on, that's the side you will be on for the rest of your life, or you will die. So I guess there's a little to be worried about." Lee said with a shrug. "Would you please just read?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:35 pm
Kilies couldn't help but the laugh as Lee asked her to read. "I must be bugging you." SHe said in a soft voice. "I'm sorry. I problably do talk to much." Once again she picked up her book and started reading to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:39 pm
"No. You just know too little. Read and learn. Learn about the things that you never knew." Lee snapped and a few books on the light and darkness of mortals appeared in front of Kilies.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:48 pm
She peaked over the top of her book at the others and sighed. She simply raised her book back up and kept on reading the one in her hands. Every so often she would stop and take a drink from the bottle Lee gave her then would start reading once more.

The library was quite. Every so often the sound of some one shifting or a page being turned was herd but not much beyond that. She never liked the quite much so she started humming a soft tune as she read. And soon after a tapping foot joined in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:57 pm
Unkown to Kilies, Lee had vanished and was now in the training room again. There were three of him all meditating. A small orb had formed between them made of pure darkness. It swirled and floated around as it grew in size.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:02 pm
She had almost finished off the book when she noticed that Lee was gone. With a shrug she set her book down and got up. Kilies took a long walk around the library and looked over a few of the books. She grabbed one on shape shifting and tucked it away for later.

Quietly she left the library and started off down a hall. If she was going to be here for a while then she was going to learn all about the place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:11 pm
The three Lee's began to lose control of the darkness and a fourth came up to help steady the process. The orb was the size of a large dodgeball(two foot diameter) and would be enough to kill just about anyone if he lost control of it.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 pm
Kilies looked into a few labs and training areas. She was like a child that was seeing everything for the first time. She would pick up and look over just about everything she came across. Soon she was back to the training room once more. She looked in and say the three Lee’s working away. With out a word she just watched.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:20 pm
All four Lee's opened their eyes to stare directly at the orb. It grew emmensly and then faded into nothing. He sighed and they fused into a single Lee. He smiled to himself and lay down. He was nearing the end of stage 2. The stage of control. Next would be the stage of power.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:25 pm
She turned and kept on looking around. She didn’t want to bother him when he was training. One room caught her eye. It was a dark lab with a few covered cages. Kilies moved about carefully. In this room she had the feeling of being watched.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:30 pm
What felt like a wall came up in front of Kilies. A voice in the darkness spoke. "One should not venture here until they're ready for the next stage." Said the voice. Lee came up behind her and grasped her shoulder. "He's not kidding. Come. You have to continue to learn." Lee said.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:34 pm
She looked back at Lee and smiled softly. "As you wish." She turned and walked out of the lab. SHe went to the training room and took a seat in the corner to watch Lee.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games