Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

His eyes grew even wider as her finger touched his lip, making him stumble back and hit a tree. Well, looks like he's not going anywhere. "A-and how d-d-do you in-intend to he-help?" he tried to say snarkily, coming off more as a mousy boy. "The-there's little a thera-therapist c-can do...wh-what makes y-you be-better?"

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira smiled, still amused. Could never get old. " Well, I'm a girl. And it's always good to practice with the direct thing you can't cope well with. Which is way better then a therapist telling you things, no?" she asked, approaching only a little bit, and standing in front of him. It would be a better way to do things. And, it would keep Akira occupied during her days. She doesn't always go to class, since she knows most things.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"P-p-p-pra-practice?" he stammered, his hands grabbing the tree. "Practice t-ta-talking? Wi-with you?"

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira nodded slightly, then crossed her arms. " Yes~ Is that a problem?" she asked, letting out a soft yawn. Wasn't that she was bored, no. She just hadn't slept long the night before.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:33 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He shook his head, turning away and biting his lip. "N-no...I just...d-d-don't know h-how," stuttered Leon, seeing his glasses glint in the distance. "I-I don't kn-know if I'll e-even ha-have t-ti-time."

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira raised a brow and shook her head. " Nonsense. If you have time to stop by a park and talk to me for 15 minutes, I'm sure you'll have time on other days." she said pointedly, then looked over where he was looking. Glasses. " Oh, are those glasses yours?" she asked, turning and walking towards the shiny object, but not too quickly. She'd let Leon reach them first.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"O-or you cou-could just joi-join my cl-class," he offered, shuffling over to his glasses and pulling them on. Turning back to her, his hidden eyes looked her over, bringing a blush back to his cheeks. "You're really pretty!" he burst, immediately blushing darker and stepping back. "S-sorry..."

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira smiled softly, finding him more interesting as things unrolled. " Teacher..would never have thought you'd be one. With the nervousness and all.". She then waited as the male picked up his glasses, then made the remark. Her expression changed in less then a second. From patient, so surprised. That was not expected. He cleared her throat, then shook her head, keeping back a blush. " Whatever, it's fine. What class do you teach." she asked, avoiding what just happened.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He blushed darker. "Psychology, be-believe it or n-n-not." Gripping the edge of the bench tightly, the teacher took a breath and licked his lips. "I have class to-tomorrow a-at noon," Leon said softly. "I-if you want...I-I c-can pick you u-up and t-ta-take you to cl-class. W-we can pra-practice on our w-way."

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira smiled softly at the thought. Psychology for someone with a problem speaking to girls. How interesting. She shrugged and nodded. Sounds like it would be challenging for him to even pick her up. " Sure, if you'd have the guts to even pick me up." she said, then winked to him playfully, and giggled.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon was as close as ever to having a nosebleed. "D-don't....don't d-d-do that," he requested softly. "I'm al-already nerv-nervous e-e-enough..."

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

" Sure, I guess I don't have to." she teased, then moved towards him, and poked his chest. " So tomorrow, I'll be awake when you pick me up. Just come by the dorms, I'll be at the door." she said with a simple nod, then ran a hand through her pale blue hair.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:55 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He nodded, blushing darker as she touched him. "A-alright...I'll come and get you..." Picking up his shoulder bag, he took a breath. "Wa-want me to wa-walk y-you back to th-the dorms?"

SinfuI lnfatuation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira nodded, then turned around to start walking to her dorm. " Yeah, that'd be nice. You know, the more you talk, the more you strike me as those closeted perverted teachers that lurk on students." she teased, laughing softly and nudging at his side. It was good to be humorous, maybe he would warm up to her, and calm down a bit more. Well, she knew it wouldn't be directly effective, but it was a baby step.

Mayah Playah

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:31 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "Y-you seem to b-be confusing m-me f-f-for Nikolai," he replied, smiling weakly. "H-he's the teacher th-th-that has s-s-s-s-s.....you know what wi-with his students al-almost every n-ni-night."

SinfuI lnfatuation

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games