Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:40 pm
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

HAPPINESS.........IS A CLEAN PAIR OF UNDERWEAR..........*tapdances* heart
* his ears perk up when he hears the singing* *turns around* Brejy!!! * runs at him and pounces him* where did you go!? we were talking and haveing a nice conversation and you just up and left ... cry  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:42 pm
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

* his ears perk up when he hears the singing* *turns around* Brejy!!! * runs at him and pounces him* where did you go!? we were talking and haveing a nice conversation and you just up and left ... cry

I was abruptly interrupted by a frantic search for my missing wallet and the fact that Star Wars: Episode II was on Fox. Had to watch it............ domokun

*continues singing* BUT ONLY WHEN THE BADGERS ARE NOT THERE........... domokun  

Brej Meyer

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:46 pm
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

I was abruptly interrupted by a frantic search for my missing wallet and the fact that Star Wars: Episode II was on Fox. Had to watch it............ domokun

ya i was watching that to ^^ but i was on gaia at the same time...

* gets off of him and offers his paw to him to help him to his feet*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:48 pm
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

*takes his paw* Thanks.......

*drops his arm around Stoarm's shoulders* AND IF YOU AREN'T CAREFUL........RENA WILL EAT YOU......WITH A POWER TOOL......... domokun  

Brej Meyer

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:51 pm
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

*drops his arm around Stoarm's shoulders* AND IF YOU AREN'T CAREFUL........RENA WILL EAT YOU......WITH A POWER TOOL......... domokun
* sighs* ya... i know ... sweatdrop

so what were we talking about agin?...... oh yes! you were worried because you thought you wouldent ever find some one to love you! xd * gives him a noogie* coarse you will!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:54 pm
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

so what were we talking about agin?...... oh yes! you were worried because you thought you wouldent ever find some one to love you! xd * gives him a noogie* coarse you will!!!!

Hmmm...........yeah...... sad

Bi-curiousity is hard...................I don't know if I'm for girls or guys or what.......... cry  

Brej Meyer

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:56 pm
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

Bi-curiousity is hard...................I don't know if I'm for girls or guys or what.......... cry
then go with both 3nodding , cuz just one or the other could get boaring after awhile^^ iam bi-curiouse as well.... but not really for humans... i can honestley say there arent any male humans that have ever turned me on.... but those sexy furs.... now thats a diffrent story ( take zaush for example in that rave thread , he is probley the sexist thing on this planet )  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:58 pm
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

then go with both 3nodding , cuz just one or the other could get boaring after awhile^^ iam bi-curiouse as well.... but not really for humans... i can honestley say there arent any male humans that have ever turned me on.... but those sexy furs.... now thats a diffrent story ( take zaush for example in that rave thread , he is probley the sexist thing on this planet )

*licks lips* You bet your a**............... domokun  

Brej Meyer

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:01 pm
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

* looks up at the sky and thinks about zaush* what i try to do, is balance the 2, like i love zaush to death, but i love females to i love theam bot the same, when we are talking about furs.... there anrnt any human males i like... its probley all zaush's fault that iam bi curiouse...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:03 pm
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

* looks up at the sky and thinks about zaush* what i try to do, is balance the 2, like i love zaush to death, but i love females to i love theam bot the same, when we are talking about furs.... there anrnt any human males i like... its probley all zaush's fault that iam bi curiouse...

Can you give me a link to the Zaush pic? I wanna print it off..........  

Brej Meyer

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:06 pm
::looks back from stoarm to brej:: um...::is somewhat lost::...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:08 pm
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
*bursts into song*

Can you give me a link to the Zaush pic? I wanna print it off..........
shure and i will do you one better ^^ i will give you a direct link to zaushes creators site ( when you get there, click the picture of zaush to enter the site.... the gallery isnt finished yet tho... and adam wan... zaushes creator, has been makeing an animated movie with zaush in it wink its going to be a full length yiffy movie * thank you god!!!!

http://wangallery.com/  

stoarm_fox

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:09 pm
*sighs* Mmmm.........Zaush............. heart *goes to room, fondles himself*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:10 pm
:becomes curious and clicks the link:: um..what does zaush look like?  

Jake Jeckal

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:12 pm
Jake Jeckal
:becomes curious and clicks the link:: um..what does zaush look like?
* laughs* you cant miss him... big cannine, on the front page sucking a glow stick blaugh ...mmmmmmmmm glow sticks....  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games