Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:06 am
Because that's how you build unrealistic suspense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:12 am
Yeah, I guess.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:02 am
EEEEEEEGH! EVERYBODY RUN!

It's Friday the 13th. crying What's worse is that it's in my birth month.. Two weeks from today :O But if it's Friday the 13th I might not live to see two weeks from today. *gasp!* So.. yeah. Hide. Hide or Jason will find you! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:21 am
Canas Renvall
EEEEEEEGH! EVERYBODY RUN!

It's Friday the 13th. crying What's worse is that it's in my birth month.. Two weeks from today :O But if it's Friday the 13th I might not live to see two weeks from today. *gasp!* So.. yeah. Hide. Hide or Jason will find you! eek
If you're not at Crystal Lake, you might survive.  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:49 am
Well, I dunno about Jason, but I suggest you watch out for a certain big scary guy with a potato sack over his head and a chainsaw in his hands. I hear he's loose.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:05 am
Now that when im gonna start runnin if i dont get a lage annoth gun when he comes along.im sprinting for the nerest exit.  

Aunshi360

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:25 am
Another parent blames video games.

I just wanted to post this so that we can all laugh at the stupidity of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 am
Well of course... There's just NO WAY a kid could become a killer because of... Oh, I don't know... BAD PARENTING!?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:33 am
What's funny is that the mother is trying to get sympathy by blaming herself. If she's going to use a scapegoat, she could at least find a better one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:10 am
Okay...She bought her 12 year old a M-rated game (and for some odd reason didn't know it was for adults confused ), watched him "practise" murdering people on the game, and then has the nerve to blame games for her negligence?? God, I hate stupid-a** parents like her. scream  

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 pm
Hilarious moment time.. My mom was watching me play RE4 on the big screen and I was in the cabin fight.. And I got real close to a Ganado and blew his head off.
Mom: "Holy s**t!"
Me: "What?"
Mom: "You blew up his head!"
Me: "Yeah, these guys are kinda like zombies.. and we all know the rule about that, right? Shoot for the head. razz "
Mom: "And what the hell is that?! *points at the Plaga*"
Me: "Something that's about to be dead. *shotguns it to death*"
Mom: "Man that scared the crap outta me.."

If that scares her, good God I wonder what would happen if I showed her Verdugo, or the big ugly plant thing Salazar gets sucked in by. XDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 pm
I already know the answer, but... Is anybody going to Comic-Con in San Diego?  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:21 pm
Hey canas? It could have been worse, you could have been playing Silent Hill 2 or Fatal Frame. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:00 pm
Manhunt 2 is gonna go though hell not only to keep it from a AO rating,but getting on the Sony and Nintendo consoles. It's people who blame games on their kids behavior thats got the ESRB's knickers in a twist.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:07 pm
Yeah, well, if some b***h politician decided to go against the new GTA game, I'll claim that he/she is racist against Russians. Go to hell, Hilary.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games