Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22114 22115 22116 22117 22118 22119 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Zephyrkitty
-Dessynea-
Zephyrkitty
-Dessynea-
I am having a super shitty day, but not allowed to talk to Wylr about it because only one of us is allowed to be upset at a time. cry

What happened?

One girl at work is mad at me (It has something to do with her crush on my brother) and now no one there will talk to me. Everyone ignores me and walks out of rooms I walk into.

And she keeps doing things to ******** me over, like saying she wants my class (I work at daycare if you didn't know) when she doesn't so I end up with her class who I dislike. Or telling my boss I wanted to switch hours with her so that I get off early when I don't want to. And other stuff.

It has been happening for two weeks and it is making my work life miserable.

That sucks.

Is there any way to tell your boss that you're not switching hours/classes with her so that that stops happening?

Well I did clear up the hours thing I mean that is serious so I couldn't let it slide. Of course, my boss (the only one who is talking to me) assumed that there was some misunderstanding and that she wasn't trying to steal my hours. But she technically has every right to request my class for a day so unless it happens everyday I can't really complain.

@Nomega: Yeah, my brother is a douchebag.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:13 pm

-Dessynea-
Zephyrkitty
-Dessynea-
I am having a super shitty day, but not allowed to talk to Wylr about it because only one of us is allowed to be upset at a time. cry

What happened?

One girl at work is mad at me (It has something to do with her crush on my brother) and now no one there will talk to me. Everyone ignores me and walks out of rooms I walk into.

And she keeps doing things to ******** me over, like saying she wants my class (I work at daycare if you didn't know) when she doesn't so I end up with her class who I dislike. Or telling my boss I wanted to switch hours with her so that I get off early when I don't want to. And other stuff.

What Reg said about Wylr, his topic says it all.
I'll explain anyway: sent his camera to someone, but paypal confirm e-mail was fake thus he lost about $400.

Do you need someone taken care of?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 pm

So, blind run of FF7.
WHAT THE ******** SWAMP SNAKE THING
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN CHOCOBOS AND SAFETY, FARMER MAN
I MUST GET REVENGE ON THAT GIANT SNAKE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 pm

TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
Hey Cult.

Howdy!

How are ya?

Pretty good. You?

I'm doing well. I just hope I can cope with an 8:00 am class tomorrow.

Plus I don't know why, but I feel somewhat less inclined to take on one or two of the most recent requests for art...

I hate 8 AM classes. >_<

Technically, I'd assume that you're allowed to turn down an art request if you don't want to draw it and haven't received payment yet. Not sure if it's the best idea, though.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Wantcookie
So, blind run of FF7.
WHAT THE ******** SWAMP SNAKE THING
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN CHOCOBOS AND SAFETY, FARMER MAN
I MUST GET REVENGE ON THAT GIANT SNAKE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*stares at your avi*

So...many... SUGGESTIVE ASSUMPTIONS
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Booooooooored.
And LPS linked me to some booty grab thing but I barely even know wtf booty grab is so it doesn't help me at all!!!!!!

Evamortte

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
Hey Cult.

Howdy!

How are ya?

Pretty good. You?

Plus I don't know why, but I feel somewhat less inclined to take on one or two of the most recent requests for art...

I hate 8 AM classes. >_<

Technically, I'd assume that you're allowed to turn down an art request if you don't want to draw it and haven't received payment yet. Not sure if it's the best idea, though.

Don't worry, that's why I explicitly stated that they wait until I tell them I'm starting on their art before sending a trade, and I only carry out my end of the trade after the pic's completion and presentation.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:21 pm

TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
Hey Cult.

Howdy!

How are ya?

Pretty good. You?

I hate 8 AM classes. >_<

Don't worry, that's why I explicitly stated that they wait until I tell them I'm starting on their art before sending a trade, and I only carry out my end of the trade after the pic's completion and presentation.

Sounds good.
Maybe you'll be inspired to draw them while getting through the rest of the list.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:27 pm

-Dessynea-
Zephyrkitty
-Dessynea-
Zephyrkitty
-Dessynea-

What happened?

That sucks.

Is there any way to tell your boss that you're not switching hours/classes with her so that that stops happening?

Well I did clear up the hours thing I mean that is serious so I couldn't let it slide. Of course, my boss (the only one who is talking to me) assumed that there was some misunderstanding and that she wasn't trying to steal my hours. But she technically has every right to request my class for a day so unless it happens everyday I can't really complain.

@Nomega: Yeah, my brother is a douchebag.

That's good that you could at least get the hours fixed, although the rest of it's still really ridiculous. Hopefully the whole mess gets sorted out soon.

In the meantime, yell at your brother?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:31 pm

J of The Wind

*stares at your avi*

Yeah, I discovered the Twilight Chibis ******** you when you turn around. xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:33 pm

~<3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Wantcookie
J of The Wind

*stares at your avi*

Yeah, I discovered the Twilight Chibis ******** you when you turn around. xd

I love it!

Yeah I thought about doing that but...didn't. Felt too awkward to be coming from me.

@Zeph, Nomega, and Reg: Thank you all for the concern! heart

-Dessynea-

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:42 pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:43 pm

I HAVE PROOF!!!

Montiqueue

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Totagomi
I HAVE PROOF!!!
I-I didn't do it! No matter what the evidence says, it wasn't me! >.>;;
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22114 22115 22116 22117 22118 22119 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games