Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22137 22138 22139 22140 22141 22142 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Evamortte

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Stuff White People Like
I thought it was appropriate.

@Betman. Zomg, link me your armory!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

If it helps T, my brother needs to be more white. He is the blackest white guy I know, all of his friends are black and even let him say the n-word!

Actually even though he is so ghetto, I think it is pretty funny.

Anyway, off to rent Invention of Lying.

-Dessynea-

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Zephyrkitty
Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero
Lady Psycho Sexy
TtheHero

It's this whole thing about 'acting black' or 'acting white'. It just sounds so stupid.

I mean, really what would one define as acting black; put on a do-rag and wifebeater and listen to goddamn Kanye West and lil John crank out some drivel filled with surprisingly unattractive women shake their sizable posteriors, all with hella bass?

Because that doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy doing. I'll never comprehend everyone's twisted views on what they think is acting 'black', but I for one know I don't act black or white. I act like ME.

And if such terminology is gonna be thrown about, what about acting Asian, or Indian? Hell, what about... acting INUIT?

These are the mysteries that keep me up at night, all while thinking of the idiocies of man.
User Image
There are stereotypes for Asians, Indians, and the Inuit, actually. There are even stereotypes for white people, and they're generally not even considered racist. It's not like black people are the only people to ever have been stereotyped, nor the worst victims of it.

User Image

I see. But if someone's gonna tell me, for example, to 'act more black', then just what do they want from me to do so?

Say "I'mma let you finish, but that's the dumbest idea OF ALL TIME."

XD

I really glad someone else thought that was funny.

Otherwise I was gonna feel like a p***k. xP
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Cabron the Swan

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Zephyrkitty
Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero
Lady Psycho Sexy
TtheHero

It's this whole thing about 'acting black' or 'acting white'. It just sounds so stupid.

I mean, really what would one define as acting black; put on a do-rag and wifebeater and listen to goddamn Kanye West and lil John crank out some drivel filled with surprisingly unattractive women shake their sizable posteriors, all with hella bass?

Because that doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy doing. I'll never comprehend everyone's twisted views on what they think is acting 'black', but I for one know I don't act black or white. I act like ME.

And if such terminology is gonna be thrown about, what about acting Asian, or Indian? Hell, what about... acting INUIT?

These are the mysteries that keep me up at night, all while thinking of the idiocies of man.
User Image
There are stereotypes for Asians, Indians, and the Inuit, actually. There are even stereotypes for white people, and they're generally not even considered racist. It's not like black people are the only people to ever have been stereotyped, nor the worst victims of it.

User Image

I see. But if someone's gonna tell me, for example, to 'act more black', then just what do they want from me to do so?

XD

p***k.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 pm

T posted that yesterday.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Zephyrkitty
Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero
Lady Psycho Sexy
TtheHero

User Image

User Image

XD

It was quite funny!

Also I came across this curious question.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Aw man. Now I can't use the Grenade as a makeshift Pokeball if I do my Ace Trainer cosplay for the HG/SS release.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:25 pm

pirate Yar. Someone name a good PS2 game for me to download! pirate

Evamortte

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:26 pm

TtheHero
Harusame Mizukishi
Zephyrkitty
Harusame Mizukishi
TtheHero

XD

It was quite funny!

Also I came across this curious question.

xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Speaking of that capsule, It just so happened I was able to get a sub ticket for just 10k last night.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Allegro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:27 pm

On a related note, I'm imagining T reading the works of Aaron MacGruder and his head exploding into forty thousand pieces.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:29 pm

GLOWIN'!

scream

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:31 pm

584/146

Thanks Hash. =D
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22137 22138 22139 22140 22141 22142 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games