Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22169 22170 22171 22172 22173 22174 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Hello. I am a Guard Guy. I work for the Organization, whose goal seems to be world domination of some sort. As to how that's gonna be achieved, well... neither me nor my colleagues have been briefed on that for the longest while.

All we have to do is try and get the Elemental Stones before the TSD Kids can. But even that's not working out so hot.

...I'm thinking of quitting so I can run the flower shop I've always wanted to.
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Totagomi
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
This hurts to admit, but I think I've lost my touch.

User Image
Your touch on what, might I ask?
User Image

I'd say I was having an off day, but so far it's been an off year. confused

User Image
I've liked most of your avatars. ( ' 3')

Evamortte

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Thanks, Tota!!!!

What do you guys think of my avi, now that I have the Death Whisper hair? =D
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Totagomi
Lady Psycho Sexy
Totagomi
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
This hurts to admit, but I think I've lost my touch.

User Image
Your touch on what, might I ask?
User Image

I'd say I was having an off day, but so far it's been an off year. confused

User Image
Have you tried taking a break from it all?
User Image
Nah, if I took a break I'd have to spend my time doing things I was even less good at, and then I'd be even more frustrated.

Part of me wants to quit Gaia, but what the hell would I do with my time?

@Yofu: Thanks, but I am a perfectionist, and it makes me very angry that half of the avatars I save are not what I wanted them to turn out like due to layering issues or green goo I'm forced to work around.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:08 pm

TtheHero
Hello. I am a Guard Guy. I work for the Organization, whose goal seems to be world domination of some sort. As to how that's gonna be achieved, well... neither me nor my colleagues have been briefed on that for the longest while.

All we have to do is try and get the Elemental Stones before the TSD Kids can. But even that's not working out so hot.

User Image
But what if when you make the flower shop there is some kind of horrible botanical accident and you get turned into some kind of plant monster? Then the only people that will want to employ you will be the Organization, and they will prolly send you after the Earth/Plant/Nature stone.

@ LPS I have been thinking about quitting Gaia and dedicating more of my free time to practicing drawing and stuff too, but I am trying to find a way to compromise. Maybe instead of quitting just limit yourself to a couple hours a day. I mean you do run a mafia cult, don't quit on us.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Owwin
TtheHero

User Image
But what if when you make the flower shop there is some kind of horrible botanical accident and you get turned into some kind of plant monster? Then the only people that will want to employ you will be the Organization, and they will prolly send you after the Earth/Plant/Nature stone.
User Image
FEED ME SEYMOUR FEED ME

User Image

Cabron the Swan

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
TtheHero

User Image
User Image
FEED ME SEYMOUR FEED ME

User Image
That movie was SO BAD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 pm

TtheHero

User Image

You look like a Rocket Grunt.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Evamortte

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

The Betman
That movie was SO BAD
User Image
I know. I rented it for a whole week and never had the strength to watch past Suddenly Seymour.

Which is too bad because Rick Moranis is my favorite terrible actor.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Owwin
@ LPS I have been thinking about quitting Gaia and dedicating more of my free time to practicing drawing and stuff too, but I am trying to find a way to compromise. Maybe instead of quitting just limit yourself to a couple hours a day. I mean you do run a mafia cult, don't quit on us.
User Image
Nobody gives a s**t about that mafia guild. We don't even have ten signups. I doubt we'll be able to get a full game even with 15 days of signup time. User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
That movie was SO BAD
User Image
I know. I rented it for a whole week and never had the strength to watch past Suddenly Seymour.

User Image
My exgirlfriend made me watch it with her. It's only one of the reasons I hate her.

@Yofu: WHY IS WIZZLEBANG STILL OUTSIDE OF THAT TENT

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Owwin

Lady Psycho Sexy
The Betman
That movie was SO BAD
User Image

User Image

I love Levi Stubbs. crying

Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
User Image
Nobody gives a s**t about that mafia guild. We don't even have ten signups. I doubt we'll be able to get a full game even with 15 days of signup time. User Image

User Image

FFFF. Adveritse? Post here in the Social Room? Zahmen and Dances With Bats will prolly sign up. I'll tell them to this weekend. They like mafia games, and are real people.

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin
TtheHero

User Image

Now that you mention it, I have read through some of the secret files at our base and there is word of secret monster/human cross-experimentation... whoever's in charge of that is scooping up innocents from all over and using DNA from various monsters to change them! eek
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22169 22170 22171 22172 22173 22174 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games