Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:00 am

Indeed not. ^^b
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:07 am

The look on her face said it all. XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:15 am

Yup. Nepgear has three fetishes: Robots, Neptune, and Boobs. Not always in that order. rofl
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:16 am

At least she's easy enough to relate to. XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:48 am

Eeyup. XD I mean, that pretty much describes most of the fanbase, so...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:27 pm

User Image

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ! !
[A Christmas Eve special message from Arena Emperor and the staff of Persona 4: FES - The Golden!]

"Merry Christmas, everyone!

It's been nearly 4 and a half years now since this RP opened in Persona 4:FES, and it's been an incredible ride together! From the very first days of school at Yasogami High School until the most recent expansion into Okina City, it has been an absolute pleasure to RP together with you guys, to develop characters, storylines, and a world in which we can all have so much fun together doing so many different things! And I am forever grateful for the chances you've given me to write my own story, develop my own plot, and play characters in the Persona Universe for such a long and rewarding time. I love to write...and I love Persona...and though I may never have the chance to write for an actual Persona game, you've given me a tremendous opportunity to spend this long period of time together writing and developing my own. And with your help, it's been a wonderful experience, and a great success!

...More than anything, though, I want to thank every last one of you who have come and gone...whose efforts have grown the Guild and kept it alive through the strong times and the lean times. Especially those of you who are still with me that were there from the beginning, and those of you who will be around for who knows how long after now, you can't imagine the pleasure it brings me to give you guys a place to relax, to enjoy some time in my Persona World, and to make friendships that will hopefully endure long beyond this Guild, should it ever come to a close.

Without all of you, none of this would be possible. And the friendships that I have made with all of you are all the difference! So from the bottom of my heart, and on behalf of the Guild and everyone in it, I want to thank you for being here! ...And wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and all the best in the coming 5th Year of Persona 4:FES - the Golden!

Thank you again to all my friends here for four and a half incredible years!

With all my warmest regards,

-Arena Emperor, Captain of Persona 4:FES - The Golden"

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Check back on Christmas Morning to see what gifts Santa Soji and his Helper Santa Nana-chan leave under the Christmas Tree!]

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:30 pm

I'm....honored.
It's really been my pleasure to have been here all these years...And I'm glad that you let me join for so long, and have kept me along all these years.
Here's to many more good years ahead. ^^
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:42 pm

though I have in only been around for a year, it was a fun year being around. Fun friends, awesome story, and I hope to make more friends and experience more of the awesome story from you.
With this, LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Oh, yay, a message from Arena and the staf- wait, I'm part of the staff. Uh, yeah! Happy Holidays and best wishes to everyone! ^^ Especially those who go along with my random comedy scenes - you have no idea how much I enjoy those. So with that in mind, I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and an even more wonderful day tomorrow. ^^ You're all great friends of mine, and I hope we'll all be here for many years to come.
Rednal generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Rolling for Deathstone... (1-15 = Success)

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:26 am

User Image

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ! !
[A Christmas Eve special message from Arena Emperor and the staff of Persona 4: FES - The Golden!]

"Merry Christmas, everyone!

It's been nearly 4 and a half years now since this RP opened in Persona 4:FES, and it's been an incredible ride together! From the very first days of school at Yasogami High School until the most recent expansion into Okina City, it has been an absolute pleasure to RP together with you guys, to develop characters, storylines, and a world in which we can all have so much fun together doing so many different things! And I am forever grateful for the chances you've given me to write my own story, develop my own plot, and play characters in the Persona Universe for such a long and rewarding time. I love to write...and I love Persona...and though I may never have the chance to write for an actual Persona game, you've given me a tremendous opportunity to spend this long period of time together writing and developing my own. And with your help, it's been a wonderful experience, and a great success!

...More than anything, though, I want to thank every last one of you who have come and gone...whose efforts have grown the Guild and kept it alive through the strong times and the lean times. Especially those of you who are still with me that were there from the beginning, and those of you who will be around for who knows how long after now, you can't imagine the pleasure it brings me to give you guys a place to relax, to enjoy some time in my Persona World, and to make friendships that will hopefully endure long beyond this Guild, should it ever come to a close.

Without all of you, none of this would be possible. And the friendships that I have made with all of you are all the difference! So from the bottom of my heart, and on behalf of the Guild and everyone in it, I want to thank you for being here! ...And wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and all the best in the coming 5th Year of Persona 4:FES - the Golden!

Thank you again to all my friends here for four and a half incredible years!

With all my warmest regards,

-Arena Emperor, Captain of Persona 4:FES - The Golden"

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For Necro: Shu - > Graduation Gift: A present from a proud master for a student whose incredible talent grows by the day. A final lesson for a fully-prepared Kuzunoha Apprentice in anticipation of the day he will inevitably take over for his master...training for master and summon to upgrade each Charmer to the rank of Cataclysmic Charmer...with which comes a devastating final technique! Awakens Blazing Hiita, Avalanching Aussa, Raging Eria, Storming Wynn, Shining Lyna, and Thundering Talisa!

Kanade - > Helping Hand: An invitation to the compound of Kyouji Kuzunoha to visit, stay, and/or train whenever she wishes. Any friend of Shu's with ties to the Crows are now friends of his master's...after all, the compound may well be his soon enough. Receive a 'Stolen Atma Core' upon first visit.

"You've always been dependable and friendly, ever since that day we talked on the beach in Yakushima, Faust. I'll be counting on you more in the future, so thanks in advance, for everything."

For Rednal: Kisa -> Tier 2.5 (upon completion of Jezebel Event).

Raidou - > A Line of Her Own: Should she assent, the Yatagarasu...in acknowledgement of the knowledge and talent inherent in the line of Raidou...would like to assign Raidou to assume a new 'Name' and take up the post of the 4th Great Summoner. New skills, demons, and secrets would become available to her. All highly customizable. Acceptance is NOT required.

Rednal - > The Path to Fusion: Though Amelia is gone, hope is not lost for advancement. Learning to appreciate and cooperate with your friends will help unlock an ultimate power. Interact with up to 5 team members in a social setting for 3 posts or more, and the lock on your Fusion Item will release!

"Red-san, you're not such a bad guy, are you? If you try a little harder, I'm sure everyone would love to play with you! ^ ^ "

For Zorc: Kensu - > Dire Straits: A terrifying beast appears before you on the rooftop at lunchtime...but there to aid you in your time of need is a young man with silver hair...his hand touches your shoulder and he urges you to fight. Deep within you hear the voice, calling out to your name. You listen closely...and realize...the voice is yours. And so awakens your Persona... [Kensu obtains a persona! Forms Fool S. Link with Soji, Level 1!]

Kiki-Jiki - > Message from Cesc: It has come to my attention that my ranks are thinning...fools in my employ have risked detection and paid the ultimate price for their idiocy. I'll be short: come home. I'm instating you as a full-member. I'll make sure you're well-fed, don't worry...or at least, someone will. I don't really cook..." [Join the Orochi officially! Gain appropriate power boost!]

Fujimatsu - > Terrorblade: Severe Phys+Fire Damage to all enemies, + 1/8 odds of Confuse, + High Critical Odds. [With this gift, you hereby inherit the title of 'Red Rider - Rider of the Apocalypse "War" and an appropriate power boost!]

"It's going to be new, and it's going to be dangerous. But you've really proven what your capable of...now, use that power to help us going forward. I've got a lot more faith in you than you realize..."

For Yoko: Nix - > Lost Bracelet: A bangle once lost by Nix, now in the possession of a silver-haired Soji who does not know whose jewelry he has found. In returning this special item to the young girl, a special power is transferred...and an understanding between a leader and a stronghearted young woman is formed. [A catalyst for Persona-Fusion is obtained! May be reached in the next main storyline battle!]

Tharros - > Invitation to the SEES-2 Dormitory: When a young man with potential is found, a reference is sent from Mitsuru to Akihiko in Inaba: from there, an invitation is sent out to those they wish to meet, an explanation is given, and a choice is on the table. Will Tharros accept the invitation to join the SEES-2 Dorm's protectors in Inaba...to receive his armband and Evoker...and awaken to his own persona?

Kyoki - > Mission from Zolf J. Kimblee: "It's come to my attention there are reports of a strange pair on the remote island of Yakushima...a woman with violet hair and a young man with swords. Sound familiar...? Your job is going to be to find them...and..."encourage" them to come home. In pieces, if necessary."

"You know Nix-chan, you're really, really nice! ^ ^ I know you seem sad lately, but I know it'll get better! I'll even give you my lucky sticker, if you want? *smile* *smile*"

For Stick: Misha - > Magical Moonlight Princess Mishette: A crescent moon-shaped baton/wand which possesses the power of the "Moonlight Glimmer", allowing a transformation into the Magical Moonlight Princess Michette! A magical girl costume of impressive flourish...by calling out the magical girl power spell "Magical Moonlight Princess Michette!, Dance Beneath the Shimmering Moon!" she may cast the spell "Icelight Step" which sends a cool breeze across the field...casting a Heat Riser-type effect on Princess Michette which deals a continuous Medium-Ice Damage to enemies for 3 turns!

Misha - > Magical Winter Night Wonderland!: A magical girl technique which further increases the defense of her Ice Form, and increases the power of Ice attacks. Lasts for 3 turns.

Leon - > Receive Lost "Phat Lewt" Item: Fig Leaf
Item Name: Fig Leaf
Item Type: Armor (Leaf)
Description: Fig Leaf worn in place of armor and clothes...when worn into battle it is said to grant the user unusual abilities. Then again, that could just be an story told to see if someone might actually wear it...
Effect: Auto-Mataru - Automatically have Matarukaja casted on. [Medium-level]
Auto-Maraku - Automatically have Marakukaja casted on. [Medium-level]
Auto-Masuku - Automatically have Masukukaja casted on. [Medium-level]

Asuka - > Intense Personal Training: Having taken a liking to her newest apprentice and with the groundwork already in place for her training as a summoner, Kyouji enlists Asuka for an intense training session to draw out her true potential! Together with her newest summons, Asuka may begin to prove to her new master why she was once an apprentice to the name of Raidou. [Increase rank to a High-Level Kuzunoha Apprentice, may receive a special summon as a gift from Kyouji during a personal interaction moment...]

"It's been a while since we really got to spend time together, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten you. We have a bond that can't be broken, Leon. And if you ever need a friend, we're all here for you."

For Hiba: Minori - > Paper Arm Band: A gift from Nanako, significantly increases all stats.

Noelle - > Receive Lost Phat Lewt:
Murakumo Almighty Force Armor - Forged from the Murakumo Crystal itself, this shimmering dark blue armor takes on the form which best suits its wearer's comfort and style in battle. Bearing the sigil of Force upon its chest, the Almighty Force Armor imbues the wearer with the power of the non-element and more... [Significantly decrease damage from Almighty spells, increase defense against all elemental spells by 10%. Cast Megido.]

Seika - > Receive Lost Phat Lewt:
Murakumo Blue Water Armor - Forged from the Murakumo Crystal itself, this shimmering blue armor takes on the form which best suits its wearer's comfort and style in battle. Bearing the sigil of water upon its chest, the Blue Water Armor imbues the wearer with the power of the element and more... [Reflect Aqua, Aqua Boost, Aqua Amp, Cast Aqua Wall, Cast Aqua Break]

"I loooove you, Big Sis! ^ ^ *beam* *beam*"

For Ryo: Mataki - > Tier 2.5 (upon completion of Jezebel event).

Naniyori - > Use Terrorblade, Use Soul Divide: Divide power in three: two will be capable of attacking physically while the other can use skills exclusively.

Wei Zhijun - > Use Pestilence: Severe Phys Damage + 1/8 odds of Poison. If already poisoned, 100% KO rate for Poisoned Enemies.

"People don't realize all you do for them, you know. But at least, I think I can appreciate the weight on your shoulders, Mataki. Thanks for that. And everything."

For Zeo: Zeo - > Jeeves Helicopter Assault: When fighting in the real world and outdoors, call upon the miraculous butler Jeeves to launch a volley of artillery from above that deals Medium Phys/Fire damage. May also be used to fire chocolates on White Day...or other romantic items.

Zeo - > Blue Dragon Punch: Severe Non-Elemental Damage. Special technique usable only in Pimp/Orgia Mode. Developed by Zeo himself when training to become a better pimp in Tibet.

Zeo - > Lightning Rod: Kirijo Upgrade technology which causes high voltage strikes to charge, rather than damage, Zeo's battery.

"I know you are a little weird...and you scare me sometimes...and you shout a lot and smell like Dad's 'Sex Tiger' cologne, whatever that is...but Big Bro trusts you...so you can't be all bad, right?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:11 am

Oh my~~~ ^^

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:04 am

*Looks at Stick's gifts*

*Pfft*

rofl
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:07 am

Hehe... ^^;

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:14 am

Rednal: I'm not judging. But... *Puts hand on Leon's shoulder* If there's anything you want to talk about, we're here for you, man.
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games