Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:02 pm
My birthday is on the same day as my Ex-girlfriend's and one day before my friend/my ex's current girlfriend. It's kind of hard to forget... >_>

*gluggles Tana*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:06 pm
*gluggles* If you want I should send her hate mail.
*gluggles Sui*

3:

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:09 pm
Hate mail? To who? XD

EDIT: I have to write an article for the school's paper and I don't know what to do it on. And it's for tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:15 pm
Your ex girlfriend.

3:

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:17 pm
*points up to EDIT*

Oh, I don't hate her. We're pretty good friends. I see her less now because she's in Uni, so...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm
Hi. My names Juliet. I go by Julie or whatever your preference is. I am a serious roleplayer and very active. I attend high school and currently am a freshman. I know most freshmen think they are all that, but seriously they don't. I like to watch Death Note on youtube and recently aquired the two movies. I hope to be a good member of the guild.

Thanks.
-Julie  

RomeosjulietXD

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:25 pm
Sui should write about how my life sucks. :g'onk: Are you trying to follow in my footsteps, becoming a journalist? (;

*does naked welcome dance for Julie* Welcome Julie!

3:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:27 pm
*waves at Julie* Welcome! Enjoy!

Yes, Tana is my idol!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:29 pm
What a poor for choice in idol.

And I'm not old enough to be an idol! :g'onk:

3:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:35 pm
You're wonderful o_O *present offerings of bacon*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:38 pm
I don't eat pig, Sui. *hugs for the thought*

3:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:44 pm
Ah? Why not? *offers coffee and muffins*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:03 pm
*runs by and massively gluggles Sui and Tana with equal fervor, then runs away into the night*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:09 pm
Hehehe . . . nearly died today . . . friend took a freeway exit ramp (very curved and narrow road) at 20mph more than the posted speed limit. XD

Then we were rockin' it to his Ipod in the car, going 90 on the freeway, and he wasn't holding the wheel with his hand, he was just using his knees to steer. We freaked out this one mom in an SUV when we showed her our hands. Then we both suddenly stopped. BECAUSE THE BACK OF THE CAR SUDDENLY STARTED TO SLIDE OUT INTO THE OTHER LANE!!!!! rofl

Ah, what a day . . .  

Gale OverDrive

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:21 am
I had a boring day listening to a selfish professor who doesn't know how to teach... he's stupid, someone please give us a better professor. *hates* Besides it's one of my favorite subjects (ecology) but he utterly ruins my interest in it.

Plus he uses the word 'sex' so many times during his lectures that you start to wonder what kind of course you're actually taking. I mean since when do insects have sex? For gods sake! I might sound like I'm overreacting, but there are scientific proper terms for mating that I actually think are much more appropriate to use...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games