Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 pm
selena sighs smiles and back to bed happy now that her eldest had come back home
alices was wondring around in the garden with angle then uncle charles showed up " uncle charles what are you doing out here .....and why arent you with auntie haru ?"alices ask him " yes the moon is beautful angel " alices look at uncle charles and smiles but talk to him over the link " uncle charles why are you checking up on me im a big girl go away please " alices sighs  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 pm
Niara comes out into the garden, looking puzzled. When she sees Charles she freezes where she is. Her face hardens slightly, and she walks towards them. "Could you two please leave. I'd like to have a word with Uncle Charles." she says, glaring at him.
((hehe. i added a twist too!))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 pm
"okay listen i am just re introducing my self because we got to a bad start but...he si changing some how"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 pm
( oh god drama! lol )
" im what? " Angel said as his eyes glowed yellow again for a couple more second before he shook it off again. " comon alice things dont look good " he said as he took her hand and led her away from niara and charles.  

SuperShitFace

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm
alices feels every emotions and sudenly every starts feeling clamer " this is one thing i have been practcaing i can control everyone emotions "no sis dont he he marring auntie haru " alices sighs "and looks at uncel charles and her older sister niara and fianly get feed up and she never felt the emotions but so it just came out all at once " can every one just leaves us alone for once !" alice chest heaves " i want to be alone with angle !" alices sighs then realize that her voice sounded just like there moms when she get fusterated "oh im sorry sis naira i want you around but im just trying to be alone with him " alices sighs " i was trying to do this cutely but thats out of the question now " alices truns angle " i like you angle i like you alot "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:14 pm
Niara watches Angel and Alice go. When they disappeared, she turned to Charles. She slapped him across the face. "That was for leading Legion and his minions here. I had to leave to lead them away from my family. They're right now following false trails, but I don't know how long that'll last." she says, anger, hurt, and sadness in her eyes.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:27 pm
Angel went to reply but then his eyes went yellow as he doubled over in pain " Selena!!! " he screamed as his bones could be heared poping and cracking as his muscles began to buldge, looking up at alice " run " he said in pain as his body began to take form of a black panther. His clothes were torn into shreds as he black fur replaced his skin, next his jaw muscles moved out ward and jaged pointy teeth replaced his other ones. Down on all fours his arms and legs turned into bulky muscled cat leggs and revealing a 5ft tall black panther as it roared loud enough for every one in the mansion to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:31 pm
Hearing the roar, Niara ran to where Angel was. Seeing the black panther, she walked towards it cautiously. "A-Angel...?" she says, reaching her hand out towards the panther. "Sh-h-h. Everything's ok..." she says, continuing to walk towards the panther cautiosly.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:38 pm
alices gigles "aww cute kitty " alices walks over to angle and looks into his calling on her mother memories and being speaking " lite without lite peace be still " alices knew she had to kept clam to she knew if she made and sudden movements right now it would end good for any one alices watch then see the lite shine in angles as and then she pets him " angle why did you transfrom nothing is hear to hurt you " alices stand back up as angle sit down on his back legs like a kitty would alices at them " niara get uncles charles out of here !"
selena hears the screaming and comes running down and sighs to see her alices has almost everything under control selena walks over to angle and bends down and looks him dirctly in the eye " what brought this on angle why are you a panther now who tirggered this in you ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 pm
Angel let out another roar as niara tried to get near him, crouching low he got ready to attack if he felt threatened. Bearing his fangs at niara, he warned her to not get any closer he would attack with out hesitation. Seeing selena he let out and even louder roar, the human part of angel was no where in control he was all beast.  

SuperShitFace

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:45 pm
"I'm friend, Angel. What's happening?" she says quietly. Her eyes shone with hurt and worry. Tears were rolling down her face. "Now what did I do?" she whispers, pain in her voice. She lowers her head, too upset to do anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:53 pm
Angel eyes move torwards the full moon seeming to be distracted by it some how, but as quickly as he looked away his eyes moved back to the 4 of them. A growl started to form in his throat they werent scared and the panther was confused by this even though he relaxed a little but not enough for him to calm down and relax.  

SuperShitFace

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:00 pm
charles ran after her and said"i never brought them here"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm
"Well...if they didn't follow you...then who did they follow? I was chased by a bunch of lycans, hell bent on capturing me and taking me to this Legion dude." she says, confused. "What have I done to deserve this...this...existence where I hurt someone?" she whispers to herself, falling to her knees on the ground. The tears still flowed, and she didn't care. She wanted to know what she did to turn Angel into this panther.
((your panther reminds me of Guenhwyvar in the Drizzt novels!))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm
The panther stoped growling and walked over to naira and used his gaint paw push her down backward into the grass. He sniffed her chest and face before he brought his face closer and then started licking naira.
( i wish i knew what u were talking about... )  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games