Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 am

Daiki smiled to Pyro, "good, I was hoping you'd say yes, all we gotta do is get you outta these next crystals."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:40 am

Pyro smilied then looked at kauzo then back back at the ninja "well anytime your ready...."but their are somethings i must tell you afterwerds" pyro said

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 am

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image"Sand eh?" Kazuo smiles as he makes a few quick handsigns and the sand was immediatly crystalized and broken apart destroying the clone. Kazuo fixes the cracked crystal and makes it even thicker. He adds some more crystal wrapped around Pyro's joints to hold those down as well.

(1/5 posts for use of third stage of demonic chakra.)

Anbu can perform:
70 Academy Jutsu
59 Gennin Jutsu
47 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Ranked Jutsu

66 total jutsu left
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:02 pm

(thats sorta an auto-hit, you gotta make an attack towards them, I don't think your allowed to just destroy a clone, especially sand clones which are some of the only clones able to fight without being destroyed in one hit)

Havok-Trance

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Pyro gathered the hardest minerals from the ground and quickly formed it around his hands and legs and rapidly underneath the creases of the crystal and all around them to crush them and with the crystals started to break the pain started to pulse a bit less
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:14 pm

hector rouge
(thats sorta an auto-hit, you gotta make an attack towards them, I don't think your allowed to just destroy a clone, especially sand clones which are some of the only clones able to fight without being destroyed in one hit)

(I can crystalize any solid element. It is not auto-hit. How could you block your own self being crystalized in an instant anyway? Pyro that is not taijutsu so it would do nothing.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:21 pm

(even Ninjutsu can destroy crystal, only if its a strong precise hit, like the water toad pistol. But if you can just crystallize something like that then it's the biggest God-modding I've ever seen, I'm going to dodge it some how)

Daiki jumped back hearing the hand signs being made, when he did he ripped apart the sand from his leg arm, now it lay on the ground crystallized, "IZIKU!" Daiki jumped into the Air separating small amounts of Sand from his body and letting them fall as fast and hard as they could onto the Crystal cuffs. Hopefully that would soften them for what Diaki was about to do. In an instant Daiki fell down using his Pai Qua Quan training to make himself a three pronged spear by bending his legs upward. Each prong was heading for a different restraint.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

(Oh my god. I don't care what you watched on the show. That is not how it works in this guild or how I made it. Read the effing description in the accepted kekkei genkai place on the first page. Only taijutsu one rank below or higher can break the crystal other then fire. When I crystalize it is immidiate, in no way would you be able to stop me crystalizing your clone. It is a solid element I can crystalize it IMMEDIATLY! You don't hear handsigns being made.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 pm

(You know what, then I think its one, A god-modding bloodline, and two, Pathetic that you can't seem to stick to the actual Canon of Naruto. I'm done here)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:14 pm

hector rouge
(You know what, then I think its one, A god-modding bloodline, and two, Pathetic that you can't seem to stick to the actual Canon of Naruto. I'm done here)

(No it is not a god-modding bloodline. It is not made like the show because if it was THEN it would be a god-modding bloodline. I just follow the rules unlike you who likes to carry three or four different bloodlines.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Scrapples
hector rouge

(I can crystalize any solid element. It is not auto-hit. How could you block your own self being crystalized in an instant anyway? Pyro that is not taijutsu so it would do nothing.)

it doesnt have to be tijutsu im saying that i am pushing the earth from my wrists to the crystal
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:48 pm

pyro hasu
Scrapples
hector rouge

it doesnt have to be tijutsu im saying that i am pushing the earth from my wrists to the crystal

(Yea but that would just break your wrists since the crystal is stronger then your wrists.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:53 pm

(true dat true dat let me edit)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:57 pm

(done now lets erease the occ)

pyro hasu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:04 am

Riku watch the fight for a while it seemed Ariana had left earlier and now it looked like a bunch of random stuff, then he heard his stomach grumble,"Ahh well I'll go get a bite to eat then." Riku said as he jumped down from where he was and headed to the village.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games