Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 pm
"Because i knew it was weak, and I knew she wouldn't even have the strength to try anything." Makira told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 pm
"So you're going to nurse it back to good health so it can go back to possessing you?" KoTari couldn't stand this. Makira couldn't be that dense, could she? Even a kid could see what was going to happen.

(gone to bed)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 pm
"She promised that she was going to leave me once she was better..." Makira told him.

"Makira, don't listen to him, I would betray you after what you're doing for me. Please let me stay, and I'll give you anything you want." Misty said in her head.

"Anything?" Makira asked.

"Anything." Misty told her.

"Then give me your power." Makira told her. This was followed by a short pause.

"It's your's." Misty said, and at that moment, Makira felt a rush of energy go through her, and she felt more powerful. Now she was sure that Misty was telling the truth.

"Trust me, KoTari, everything will be fine." Makira assured him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:35 am
KoTari just looked at her for a long time before he spoke again, "Why were you going to keep this a secret from me?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 am
"Because I knew you were going to react the way you did." Makira responded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 am
"How could I not? We went up to Angel Springs to get rid of it, and now you're welcoming it with open arms?!" KoTari was frustrated, understandably enough.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:52 am
"I didn't just welcome it back with open arms! I put a lot of thought to it. Anyways, I got myself a collateral too, so stop worrying." Makira told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 pm
"How can I not worry?! Now I can't even make love to you anymore without thinking that I'm doing it with that ghost as well!" KoTari said in a lowered voice this time.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:24 am
"Then don't!" Makira said, slightly agitated as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:43 am
KoTari stared at her in anger and emotional pain when she said that. He looked at her for a long time before he finally said one word, "...Fine," And started walking again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:10 am
crazeyfwend8
GimmeHug
"Just chill" Sai said and sighed, he knew his sister never liked staying at home for too long "Dont forget that witch is after us.." he added.

"Yeah, so we need to prepare." Kiara said, uttering under her breath. She looked around, and then asked, "It would be a bad time to rest no?" she asked.

((here was my last post, Gimme. just so you'll know. : D ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:51 am
Sai looked at her "Dont worry.. i will keep in guard..go rest" he said and pointed over her bed, he was glad she was finally back though.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 am
"Okay." Kiara said, and headed to her bed. She went under the covers, and closed her eyes, resting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 am
Makira followed behind him, a tear dripping down her cheek. She couldn't believe everything that as happening.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 am
KoTari returned to their house and walked inside. He located the guest room they had, which was planned to be converted to a nursery, and closed the door behind him. He wanted to be alone now. He couldn't believe the woman he married chose some ghost over him. He walked over to the bed and sat down, burying his head in his hands. He trembled slightly as he quietly cried alone in the room.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games