Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Tenshi smiled at his mother. "Well, I'm not all that good with healing since Tezu and I didnt spend much time on it but I can heal it to close the wound and stop the pain, making it go away completely I cant do just yet." He stated as he began to channel his chi. "May I?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 pm
Samara smiled softly. "Of course, my angel," she said. She removed the bandage, wincing a bit, so that Tenshi could get directly to the wound. She smiled warmly, thinking of how much he reminded her of Tsuki.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:52 pm
((It's okay))

Keliah looked at Yumiko. "Since this gun is destroyed, we'll start from scratch" she told Yumiko. "I hate Kessaris so..." she told her as she grabbed the battery. Alastor...the gun is destroyed, but I think we can rebuild this... she projected. "Okay Yumiko...let's go to Tenshu to meet up with Alastor, this is for later" she told her as she sealed it in another dimension.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 pm
~No wait...~ Alastor responds. ~This is it. This is the point where I finally achieve my goal...just give me a few more minutes and it'll all be over.~  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 pm
"Who is close to Nephilis, Keliah?" Yumiko looked at Keliah with a question on her face. ~Alastor... I think I could kill Nephilis once ends the fight with the guildmaster~ She looked at the ground and back at Keliah. "Why do you hate him, Keliah? He is your twin brother after all?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:07 pm
~I think you could too. I also think that I might get you to do it~ He watches the two beams struggle, ripping apart the city in waves of outward pulses. "Your power is as good as mine, Evermore...I can feel it now..."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:23 pm
The GUildmaster could feel his body sinking backwards from the force of Nephilis's attack. " His power is amazing...However I haven't lived all this time to die now...Not here...not when I'm so close to my goal!! " He shouted as his cannon's power increased it's large white beam of energy's size increased. The Guildmaster knew that he wasn't going to die here it wasn't his time to go. " Nephilis! " He shouted over the roar of their own power. " After this battle, regardless of who is the winner you and I can negotiate that contract that you offered me! " He shouted hoping his voice was loud enough for Nephilis to hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:32 pm
~Good because I really would love to have his powers...~ Yumiko sent to him, a smirk coming onto her face. She loved killing people but this one was for revenge for her family. His parents had a term in her family's devise so she was extremely mad right now.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:38 pm
Nephilis pushed back as if pushing back a mountain of power. His front leg raised up, but he regains his footing quickly. Around him, he noticed that everything was falling to pieces beneath the power of him and the Guildmaster. It was odd to see it happen, yet uplifting somehow. He didn't understand it fully. A phrase came to mind. When he was small, he met a boy named Kessaris. The same one he knew today. ~Thank you.~ A smile crosses his face. "Thank you Guildmaster! And sure! But I'm going to win!" Like a lion pacing the desert or a cobra in the rough, his mind was set on the win, but also equality. A rivalry, although short lived, we formed.

He looks over and notices a hooded man standing nearby, dazed by the display of power. "Get out of here! You'll be killed if you stay! I've sent all to Herbacea. That's where you should head!"

"No, not today." He lifts his head and a tuft of black hair falls back. Alastor was staring him down, quickly reaching into his pocket. He pulls the jewel and activates it's vacuum like properties and pulls Nephilis' beam toward him, leaving him open.

The Guildmaster's beam strikes Nephilis and lifts him from the ground with mixture of heat, pressure, aura and fire. The darkness burned, just as it did he when he was a child. His skin began to burn away over his right arm and his body was renewed with scars, even opening the older ones. He flew back, skimming the ground into a building. It crashes down on him. He can't heal, nor can he breath correctly. His aura, in it's entirety was gone.

Alastor looks up at the Guildmaster and smiles, recreating a small fraction of Nephilis immense power. "It's almost over now...you did well, Guildmaster. Very well. Slow, but well."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 pm
Yumiko appeared next to Alastor, disguised as Samara. She sounded like and her aura was the same as Samara's, his loved one. She looked at Alastor with a smile, looking at Nephilis with the same smile she always had with him. ~Oh I will love to kill him...~  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:49 pm
Samara felt her stomach drop. Something was wrong. Before Tenshi had the chance to heal her, she tied her wound back up. "Tenshi...I'll be back. Whatever you do, do not leave and make sure the others done." A second later, she opened a portal and was back in Tenshu. "Nephilis...where are you..." she whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 pm
The Guildmaster summoned his sword back to his side. " He looked over to the building were Nephilis lay. " No, leave him I will do it, it was part of my contract. ' He said as he started to walk towards Nephilis. He raised his hand and shot a pulse of invisible energy which knocked away some of the rubble. " An honorable warrior like him shouldn't be killed by the likes of you. " He said as he drew his sword drawing closer to Nephilis's position.  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:01 pm
Yumiko grabbed the guildmaster's arm, her eyes extremely cold. "No. I'm doing it." ~Alastor please let me do this...~ She said softly, teleporting to Nephilis and kneeling down next to him. "This is really pathetic, Nephilis Evermore. Just plain pathetic."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm
The Guildmaster slammed his blade into the ground it's edege only a paper thin width away from her skin. " If you wanted the kill you should have fought him, now move vulter. " He said as he as he looked down at Nephilis. " He wasn't a pathetic fighter he was stronger then you will ever be. " He said to her. He hated people that spoke wrongly about truly great fighters.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 pm
Nephilis looked at the Guildmaster with level eyes. Something was in them. A feeling of satisfaction, remorse, truth, maybe envy as he looks at the two standing over him. "Heh. Just when the bonding began..."

"You're bleeding Evermore." Alastor said with enjoyment. "Fine. Do what you will with him. I don't care, but please make this fast. He's still in the way, aura or not...what a nice power..." Alastor walks off with Nephilis techniques in hand. ~Yumiko, I think you might want to get a move on. I've figured out who's close to him now...~

Nephilis turns his eyes to Samara and smiles. "Well, I didn't keep the promise to not get hurt, but I'm not dead yet."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games