Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned and tossed and turned restlessly. He couldn't sleep and he felt like s**t. Why in the hell did he have to get sick now. He shifted closer to Veronica, feeling like a child who needed comfort. She was so cold, or... maybe it was because he was so frikkin hot. He didn't bother with a thermometer it would probably break if he used one. Why... what the hell, he didn't even know what he was trying to think. He felt overheated, but cold, he wanted to throw up, but he was hungry too. Too many conflicting feelings. He whimpered and opened his eyes to look at his love and smile softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 pm
-bump-

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter was slowly opening his eyes after thrashing around in his sleep.
"I think your inner thoughts are telling you to tell me something." Veronica teased, kissing his forehead. "You are so freaking hot. Do you need anything?" He was smiling smally, but it was a smile nevertheless. She returned it with one of her own and held him closer to her.- If that was possible. Which, it kind of was.
"I love you," She whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:10 pm
occ; that sucked.
i am so sorry.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head no. All he wanted was to be close to her. That seemed to be doing him the most good right now. He sighed and laid his head on her shoulder. Closing his eyes and reveling in the feeling of her cold skin on his hot skin. Which almost made him laugh. It used to be the other way around. He opened his eyes, slightly tinted black from being sick. "I love you more..." he managed to croak out in a voice barley above a whisper.

-That didn't suck!!!-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:43 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica actually enjoyed the feeling he was giving off. He didn't want her to do anything- Which she figured because he was like her and she would have said the same thing.
His warmth was comforting and she liked it a lot. This was what it felt like to him only hours ago. She was ice cold and he was burning up.
She looked down into his eyes. They were no longer a bright blue nor crimson red. They were a blacker tint and she looked deep into them. She could tell it was a temporary color but she already missed his blues. "No you don't." She kissed his nose. "You need to sleep babe."

||mhm, (: ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and shook his head no again. Not wanting to speak through his burning throat. He took a deep breath and stared back into her eyes, blinking slightly and leaning forwards to kiss her softly. God he hated this!! He didn't know how long this would last.... "Veronica... if you get hungry or anything at all. Don't hesitate to ask." He groaned and rolled away from her to the other side of the bed. Gagging again... ********!! He rolled out of bed and dashed achingly to the bathroom barely making it to the toilet in time. He closed his eyes and slumped next to it. Closing the lid and flushing. What a time for David to be gone. He needed help. This thing was getting much worse. He croaked out an "I'm okay." He didn't want Veronica anymore worried than she already seemed.

-Really it didn't!!!-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Ask?" Veronica sighed. He kissed her for a moment but then he was gagging off the side of the bed and running into, what she assumed was the bathroom. When he came back in she was standing in the doorway and helping him back to the bed. "Love, You're not okay. Don't just say that for my benefit. You get some rest, or try atleast. I'll be right back." She turned to go out the window but stopped. "Do you want anything while I'm out?"

||yeshhh(: ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head no. "No, Where are you going?" He croaked out when she jumped from the window.

-HOLY CRAP THAT SUCKED!!! >.< -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Get something to drink." Veronica lept from the window and went running into the woods. A deer or two would hold her over for now. Dealing with a human was not what she wanted to do right now. She finished off the deer and cleaned herself up in a small body of water before running back to the house and scaling up the side. Okay, that was pretty cool.
She jumped through the window and shut it before arriving at his side again. "Are you alright?" Stupid question, of course he wasn't alright.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter moaned softly and nodded. Ok, so he was far from alright. She smelled like blood and he nearly threw up again. Ewww, animal blood. He buried his face in the pillow and stopped breathing entirely. He was shaking slightly and he threw the covers off to try to help cool down a bit. He looked up again and the room was spinning, there were about three Veronica's in his vision, which he could deal with. He must have been hallucinating, because there where three Davids shaking their heads in the doorway too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed. "I'm going to go shower," She ran out of the room quickly and was done showering in a matter of minutes. She came out in a towel and sat down on the edge of the bed. He was looking up and looked like he was going to pass out.
The covers were no longer serving him a purpose and the pillow that made been covering his head had a little stain of blood on it. From his mouth no doubt from earlier.
She pressed a cool hand to his forehead. "Shh, here. Sleep babe." She had brushed her teeth. She knew from her mortal days that when you're sick the last thing you want is to smell food. In Hunters case that meant blood.
Her lips slid across his forehead. He was still so hot. "Come here." She laid next to him, her arms surronding him. Her tempature should help him atleast feel a bit more comfortable.

||is David not really there? :s||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:12 am
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin watched him act like a real vampire. Luring humans into the depths of darkness. She rolled her eyes at the comparison and smiled. He was definitely becoming one of her kind. Dlyan appeared by her side once again. She came up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I understand, sweetie." She nodded towards the alley. "Now, are you full?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Not really." Dylan kissed her lips for one moment.
"I mean, that burning is like still pretty intense." His hands slid down her back and to the very top of her butt.
"But I mean, its dull enough to where I can concentrate on like technique and stuff."

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter began to shake uncontrolably (sp?) and his body ached. He pressed closer to the cool body next to him and clampped his eyes shut as a peircing pain ripped up his back. He let out a yell and buried his face into the pillow and bit down hard. Then he began to cough violently again, into the pillow. He moved his face from the now blood soaked pillow and took ragged, broken breaths to try to relive the pain and the burning in his throat. He looked at Veronica, not recognizing her completly through his fevered haze, but he was too tired and hurt to move. He passed out, his body still trembling.

-No, David went to go drop off the kids remember? He's not there ^^-

- Evo? Loved ones Lost???-

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games