Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 pm
"Why can't you just let things go Nephilis" he asked as he he pointed activating his stone's ability, a small beam was seen as the water began to break down and disperse. He took out his staff landing on the ground the staff expelling a wave of kinetic energy and magma throughout the ground.

Calisto lept upwards, but her abilites didn't even douse the fire, the first thing she could do was use her new found sand abilites as it glassed over, later it would prove to be useful in taking him down.

Shatara looked as Ambrosia kneed her in the stomach as her arms flew behind Ambrosia's as her psychic kitanas were made, aiming to pierce through Ambrosia to stun her. She decided to give an extra "push" using a telekinetic force.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm
(This may be bad news. More than three people have apparently left this rp/site.)

"Whoa!!" Nephilis spun around, dodging the beam that was aimed for him and realized that his arm looked as though it had been eaten away by a powerful acid. He held it in the folds of his trenchcoat and looked up at Calisto. "Help me! Before he kills us both!" With his free hand, he returns, shooting a ball of gravity that sucked whatever was near towards it forcefully. The magma that was infront of it was caught and compacted forming a sphere of gravity and shining heat.

~~~

"Gotcha..." Ambrosia's victory cry was cut short literally by two blades piercing her back. Quickly she teleported from them, only to feel a wave of telekinesis flying at her. With fast reflexes, she catches it with her own mind and steps forward, forcing it back at it's sender harder than it was sent at her.

~~~

"It doesn't suprise me at all." Dulceri said as he leaned back in his chair. "Okay, so it looks like I have to go in by myself and try not to die. Calisto is a Celestial. Celestials can also take the knowlegde of a fighting style. She probably knows like tweleve and I only know two...this his horrible all over no matter how we look at it. And you're right about the powers thing, but let me ask you this." Dulceri sits up in his chair and bridges his fingers beneath his chin. "Is someone out of control of their power more or less dangerous than someone that is? Better yet, at close range, does a shotgun not kill faster than a pistol?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 pm
((damnit who all left? And what will we do))

Calisto grunted as she looked Nephilis. She then had a brilliant idea which might end this real soon. Projecting herself into the eyes of Helios she was now able to possess his body. "We have what we need now Nephilis" she said in Helios body, now we just wait for Ambrosisa to finish off Shatara" she stated as they were instantly teleported back to their temporary base.

Shatara looked at the pulse as she flew into the mountain side as she looked at Ambrosia. "You've messed with the wrong psion, I'm the strongest here in this world" she stated as she scanned her mind. Someone else had done work on it she sent a psionic stun towards Ambrosia.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 pm
(Alyss, Mewchloe and ShatteredSoul along with a handful of others. And honestly, I don't know what we're going to do.)

Ambrosia leaned backwards in response to the attack Shatara had used on her and the blood vessels in her eyes exploded turning them a dark red hue. With almost no effort though, she leaned back up and smirked at the woman. "It's going to take more than that to stop me." She lifted her hand and activated a telekinetic hold on her throat to render her unconscious.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm
((well I know Shattered Sould wasn't posting anymore, alex nevermore been stopped posting, where is MewChloe and Alyss? what about Lacey? I can take a few roles if that's what need to be done))

[sizae=11]Shatara looked at her. "Oh darling, things are just begining" she stated feeling the telekinetic lock on her throat. She projected her thoughts as a thousand pin needles appeard in front of Ambrosia as they were launched towards her with speed.[/size3]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 am
(I didn't expect the first two people you mentioned to stay anyway. Lacey is with us though. I just PM'ed her. Alyss told me she wasn't coming back and MewChloe disappeared as always.)

Ambrosia slinked through the rain of pin needles using both her ability of elasticity and her ability to become a liquid substance. She tightened her grip and began to walk closer to her with a smile spreadng across her lips. "No, from the looks of it, it's just ending." As she walked closer, she clenched her hand. "I've been given orders not to kill you. I'd stand before God before I break those orders."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 am
(I have almost everyone who is or was in this RP on my friends list and Mewchole was on yesterday, I see shattered soul on every once in a while, I haven't seen Alyss on all that much but I kind of figured she wasn't going to continue)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 am
((Alyss isn't coming back to gaia or the rp?))

Shatara looked at Ambrosia with cut eyes. She smirked. Through a muffled tone, "Let's see how well you get a round when this happens" she stated as she attempted to make Ambrosia loose her sense of touch, basically feeling so it would be hard to move.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 am
" I don't think I know where you're going with this. " He said lightly looking towards Dulceri. His head tilted up towards the ceiling. " No, you won't be taking on celestials alone you WILL die, only a fool would think that they can kill 3 celestials on their own. " He said with a sigh. " Avon will probably go with you, if he ever get's back. I wonder where he went anyways. " Void looked at DUlceri and smiled again the gears of his dark mind were thinking. " Oh well if this i a mission where we will most certainly die then oh well, we've both ecaped death I guess we'll just have to do it again. " He said calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm
(No. I saw that coming anywat though. At least I know who's really with me here. lol.)  

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm
Ambrosia was still walking closer to here, although now slower. She had to place her feet due to the loss of feeling in her body. "Wow. You've basically made me walk like a drunk." She said, increasing her grip on her more. "The longer you fight me, the harder you knock on death's door. He's going to answer soon."

~~~

"We can evade death for so long just as we can't avoid rain." Dulceri thought aloud. "We have a slight problem still. There will be another Celestial making four. Ambrosia just told me that. She's uhh...she's in here. In my head apparently. Very much like the parasite she is."

"I'm trying to help you. Besides, you're about to kill your son to get your power back."

"I'm not going to kill him damn it. He's my son!" Dulceri yelled. "I think I am going crazy. After this fight, I'm turning in so I can get some much needed rest. MUCH needed rest. For now though, we have to complete this plan. We don't have much with us except for one of these things made by Avon. We have exactly one shot to finish Calisto, Gareth, Kurai and you off."

"I want to die." Ambrosia responds with her own voice. Void could hear her this way. "I've always wanted to die since I stepped foot back on this planet. All my anguish I left here only to return to it. After you kill those three, I'll happily accept death. Scratch me from your list."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:03 pm
" One shot, is all we need. ' He said calmly. He looked towards Leanne then back at Dulceri. " You'll find that you fight with more passion, strength, and overall potential when you're fighting to protect someone, I have Leanne and you have Marcove. Just believe me when I say that your children will be an amazing source of power, mine is I only wish her brother could still be here. I think you know already revenge is also a good reason to fight, luckily I have both the drive to protect Leanne and the willingness to take revenge by cutting of that damned woman's head. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:03 pm
Shatara smirked. "If I'm close to death then you would have failed what your master told you to do" she stated. "So you won't kill me.." she said thrusting a strong telekinetic pulse that could tear a hole through a mountain.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 pm
Ambrosia released her grip in recollection of her orders and lowers her hand. She could visualize the pulse that Shatara sent at her and with her own ability, she stops it and begins to force it back. "I think...we've been here before Shatara. I send it back....you get hit..."

~~~

Dulceri didn't exactly respond. He mumbled instead. His son Marcove wasn't on his mind at all. His wife, his daughter, not even Void who was in the same room was on his mind. All that was was Ambrosia of course and her plan of how he would get his power back. The minute Void left, she'd tell him. "Yeah Void. Revenge is exactly what I want. I want it now too." Dulceri stood up and smirked. "Let's get my soldier back. Now."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:51 pm
Shatara looked at Ambrosia. She smirked as it was redirected it towards Shatara, she then stopped the pulse fusing it with pure psychic energy that began to cracle, that was in the form of a spiral, angled at Ambrosia in odd ways. "I'm not like the others you stupid b***h, dont' doubt my abilities" she stated.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff