Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:44 pm
"You're in first stage. The stage of appearance. You must learn how to change back to your normal human form." Lee said, changing into his full demon form. "Then the second stage. The stage of control, where you will learn to control the darkness you posses. This is my stage. Then the third stage. Stage of power, where you learn to use more of the power. Fourth, stage of greater knowledge, where you learn how to control other aspects of darkness, including it's greatest form, pure darkness. Fifth, stage of greater mastery, where you learn to control massive, nearly catastrophic amounts of the power at once, without thought. Sixth stage, stage of self. This is the toughest of the stages, as you regain your human mind completely. Unfortunately, most don't pass this stage, because it means being able to control yourself, and not abusing your new power. The seventh stage, stage of elders. You pass the final test, where you either keep, or lose your powers."
((Wow, that was a lot to type.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 pm
"Ok. So how do I change back?" she asked after she listened to him speak.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Daverum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 pm
Talon walked out of the cage and sifted back into his human form. He didn’t care that he was nude. “Thank you. “My name is Talon. See ya around” He turned and took off running in the building. He ran right passed the room with everyone in it and skidded to a holt. “food.” He shifted back into his wolf form and walked in. The girl looked like easy pray. He ran and pounced , pinning her to the floor. But after looking into her eyes he knew that he couldn't harm her and backed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 pm
((Read Daverum, she's no girl anymore. One more fault and you're outta here.))
"I'm not allowed to tell you that." Lee said calmly.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 pm
"Your not going to help me train? So you turned me and that's it?" She was rather upset by the news and was ready to leave when the wolf pounced her. She fell back letting out a squeek. "Lee what is this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:00 pm
((Ignore his post for now please. A wolf would never attack a demon in full form, unless he had a death wish.))
"Well that's not it. I just can't help you with the first stage. It's not just appearance, it's learning to use your power for the first time."

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Daverum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:00 pm
((she is still female, yes? So she is a girl, woman, female))

“I’m sorry madam if I frightened you.” the wolf turned and ran out of the room. He was half way down the hall when he smelt something good coming from the kitchen. He walked in and looked around. There was a roast cooking. With a grin he turned back and used a spell to get dressed. He then took the roast out and started eating.

((and I"m a werewolf. I don't care if she or you are demons or not.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:01 pm
((How old are you and do you understand the meaning of the word Demon? Thanks for the change in pace though rolleyes .))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 pm
“Right.. All that stuff again.” She let out a sigh as she picked herself up and started walking around the room. “powers...” Kilies muttered to herself. “I hate my powers.” As she walked Kilies closed her eyes and started making hand signs. She used them to try and focus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:07 pm
((Oh screw it, whatever. Moving along! If you don't understand the higherarchy, fine, but know you're on thin ice in my book.))
"Keep that attitude up and you'll only do this work to return to the start during the seventh stage." Lee said with a sigh.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Daverum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:09 pm
(( I’m older than you. I can post better than you. And yes I know the meaning of demon. IF you read Kilies’s bio then you would have knew that she was half shade and turning her demon would have killed her. Also Werewolf a considered a class of demon or “monster”. You nor her stated what type or level of demon she was. I hungry werewolf can and will attack just about anything. And IF you read my FULL post then you would have seen I left her in peace. I don’t think I’ll post in this guild any longer. You are too uptight. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:13 pm
“Sorry Lee.” She said softly. Kilies stopped in the center of the room and tried to focus on changing back into a human once again. Her hair turned a few different shades before stopping on blond. And her eyes went back to being green. But at this point it was the best she could do.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 pm
((*sigh* I appologize. I do plea that you do realize your character cannot change at will. Otherwise you'd be a wolf demon or shapeshifter or a wolf god. Again, I appologize. I am uptight because this is the last place for newcomers to go. All other places wouldn't really accept. It's also my last chance to continue Lee and Zetsu's story. As for Kilies, it was an unleashing of power some humans already possess, not too far-fetched for a center built upon the idea of changing things.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:19 pm
(( my race is human, not shade or half shade. ))  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:20 pm
((Sorry if this is bothering you Kilies, but he's right about your character. You may need to edit your character to continue, or we'll need to reverse the process.))
"Very nice. Not bad at all for your first try. If you're tired, sit down, it takes a while to get used to."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games