Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira chuckled softly, then shook her head slightly. " I'm kind of new here, so I don't know many teachers. But nice to know one of them has sex with students." she said sarcastically, then continued walking to her dorm. Side by side, she was enjoying herself. He wasn't the boring shy type. And he was cute. Which was a win-win situation.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:54 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Th-that's just h-h-how Nikolai wo-works," he said, shrugging. "Nikolai...h-he likes to-to sleep with e-every-everyone. The-the only re-reason he ha-hasn't slept wi-with me y-yet is be-be-because I-I k-keep re-refusing." He couldn't even really look at the student beside her. God, she was so pretty! it wasn't the first time a teacher was attracted to a student here at Black Rose. I mean, Alcott Northwind had been sleeping with his nineteen year old student Michaela Bloodwell for months, and had even switched jobs at high schools across the country from each other in order to be with her! Wait, what was he thinking?! Leon had never even been kissed. How could he think about sex with a student? Okay, time to force this out of his head. Oh look, a tree!

SinfuI lnfatuation

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira kept on walking, having a total serious look on her face as she walked. " Is Nikolai only into men? It'd be a shame if he was.." she said, looking up at the other one. Of course she was joking around, acting, but she wanted to see if Leon would notice.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:03 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Of course, not being used to being around joking attitudes, Leon didn't notice. He blushed even darker. N-Nikolai...likes e-every-everyone...if you d-don't want him, h-he wa-wants y-y-you." Opening the park gate, he sighed. "A-and unless I-I g-gi-give what he wa-wants, h-he won't st-stop."

SinfuI lnfatuation

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Your Iolita

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Akira Natsumi

Akira shrugged and kept on her normal pace out the gates that were pushed open by Leon. " Well that's a shame. Guess you'll be playing cat and mouse, eh?" she stated, more then asking a question.

[[ to Akira's dorm o uo? ]]

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Un-until the d-day I-I d-die," he tried to joke, walking out and shutting the gate. "Ju-just once I-I wi-wi-wish I could b-be the c-c-cat, b-but it's ha-hard to be an-any-anything oth-other than a mou-mouse when I-I can't han-handle fli-flirt-flirting."

SinfuI lnfatuation
{{Sure, you post first}}

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:41 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

" Nice day.. "

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune strolled leisurely through the park, admiring nature's bountiful beauty. He took off his beanie and felt the wind run through his messed up hair, a pleasant grin spreading along his face. He sighed happily and sat down on a bench, letting the suns rays warm him
"Nothing in the world like this!"
He accidently said out loud. He blushed slightly, realizing what he had said before shrugging it off and closing his eyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 am
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image

"Too loud here..."

Shirune opened his eyes and found that the park had now grown extremely congested. He stood up, feeling himself revitalized and rejuvenated, though he didn't feel at peace yet.. Maybe he needed to go somewhere else.. Somewhere away from it all...

EXIT to Amongst the Flowers

((OCC smile )  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Elfy wandered into the depths of the park,taking in the scenery around her. She had seen many parks, though she had never actually been to one. She smiled brightly when her eyes landed on the swing set. Oh this would be delightful.

She jogged the rest of the way over to the swings, brushing down her dress beneath her and climbed onto the swing. "Hooray!" She swung her legs back and forth to put herself into motion.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 pm
Elfy grew tired and wandered off to find something more entertaining to do.

EXIT  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:16 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"Wheeee!!"
A young man with thick brown hair and emerald eyes grinned as he pushed a small boy on the swing, laughing at his sudden giggle from realizing the height.
"Higher, Mama, higher!!" the boy cried, only to groan as the man pushing him stopped him and picked him up.
"Sorry, Daniel. You've got to eat up your lunch before Daddy comes to get you." He carried the child to a picnic table, setting out a lunch bento for the four year old. He handed Daniel a pair of training chopsticks, helping to adjust the boy's grip before letting him eat.
The kid was a natural with chopsticks, already doing very well with them since he started living with his mother on the weekdays in South Korea weeks ago. On the weekends, Ellery had instructed Daniel's adopted father, Detective Fredrich Waltz, to let Daniel use his training chopsticks during dinner. Daniel had often intentionally left his chopsticks at home with Ellery, giving his mother an excuse to come and drop them off, and to see Fredrich once more. Although Ellery suspected this, he usually didn't care, enjoying the time he was given to see the man he loved. Daniel wasn't content, though. He wanted more for his beloved parents, but not just to get things back to normal. He wanted them to be together, to really love each other, and he would do anything to make this happen. Even if it meant ruining his father's happiness with the orange guy.
Speaking of, that guy had no idea how to talk to kids. Sure, with Auntie Niji, he made an effort, but with him? The orange guy just didn't know how to talk to him! It was pathetic, really, watching him struggle in how to make the boy smile. Honestly, these days, he only smiled whenever he was with both of his parents. Otherwise, he would just frown and play with his toys alone in his room, unless his father joined him. Being a kid of joint custody really sucked. At least he'd really bonded with Ellery during this time. Because the pop star didn't much care for Ethan's little experience in parenting, he'd suggested this arrangement, taking Daniel for five days of the week. At first, Daniel had hated his mother for this, but after seeing how his father would stay with the orange guy, and how the other remained faithfully single, he learned to adore his sweet, gentle mother, cuddling him at night in one of Fredrich's big shirts. He rarely wore his own pajamas, in all honestly, wearing Ellery's shirt to bed at Fredrich's apartment, then Fredrich's at Ellery's house. It was worth it, being able to pretend he had both parents with him.
The songwriter sighed deeply as he stroked his son's hair, adjusting the boy's jacket with tender care as always. He'd spent hundreds of hours learning how to make special bentos for Daniel, who'd fallen in love with them after seeing one that Niji made for Lock. This specific one was designed to look like a recent cartoon television show that Daniel had recently become obsessed with called Jake and the Neverland Pirates. He'd worked meticulously all night to make it perfect, even making one for Fredrich in case he was hungry. He wouldn't take it out, though, as usual. He'd probably end up giving it to Lock during rehearsal anyway. Speaking of Lock, he'd have to go over and wake him up soon. Poor guy had to be literally dragged out of bed nowadays, and Ellery and Bae were the only two stubborn enough to do it. Unfortunately, Bae was out with his parents, touring parts of Europe for the week, so Ellery had to do it for now. He sighed at the thought, wrapping an arm around Daniel loosely.
"I love you so much, Daniel," said Ellery, smiling softly at his son.
"I love you too, Mama," replied Daniel with a mouthful of food, smiling up at Ellery.
The man chuckled, grabbing a napkin and wiping the child's face gently. "I'm sorry that your Daddy and I can't take you to the amusement park together," he apologized, folding the napkin in half and tossing it into the trash. "But I promise, I'll take you to the circus next week. I have work off for almost a whole month so I can spend all my time with just you."
The boy nodded, looking down at his food and poking Captain Hook's face with his chopsticks. "Okay... But can you and Daddy take me to the park together?" he asked as he shivered a bit from the cold, already know the answer.
"I'm afraid not, baby," answered the man. He picked up Daniel and pulled him onto his lap, scooting the food in front of them so Daniel could eat while he was hugged by his mother. "Daddy will want to take Mr. Wilhelm with him and you, not me. I wouldn't want to upset Mr. Wilhelm, now. Would you?"
Daniel nodded vigorously. "I don't like him! He's stupid and bossy and whiny and he smells like oranges all the time! And he doesn't play games with me and he doesn't read to me or nothin'!" The boy huffed and crossed his arms, upset. "I don't think he should be with Daddy. And if Daddy marries him, then I'm running away to only live with you!"
The young man laughed, leaning his head down to look at his son's pout. "Daniel, you're so adorable~" he cooed, kissing the boy's cheek.
"I'm not kiddin', Mama. If he marries the orange guy, then I'll hafta find you a whole 'nother husband!" decided the kid, his final harrumph signifying his stubbornness.
Ellery only laughed again and nodded. "Fine, fine, you win. Now hurry and finish eating so you and Daddy can get going as soon as he gets here."
Even so, the boy took his sweet time finishing his food.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Unaware of Ellery's location, Fredrich sighed to himself and looked around. Where was he...? The detective had received a phone call from Ethan earlier this morning, requesting him to meet the brunette here at this time. But he wasn't here. Fredrich looked at his wristwatch then, after letting out another silent sigh, sat down on the bench behind him. Perhaps this time was a gift. He needed to think about how he would word his thoughts right, and this meeting at the park might just be the perfect time to voice them.
Now then, he had broken up with plenty of men in the past, but this... this was different.
Yes, break up.
Fredrich loved Ethan, and no matter what happened, he'd always have the title of first love, but being a first love doesn't mean he was the true love. They shared countless moments together in their little time together, but he could tell that the smaller one wasn't truly in it. He was just trying to push away all the sadness that was gripping at him, and it was always obvious in his eyes. Then there was Daniel and his 'subtle' tricks to try and get him and Ellery back on good terms, which they hardly were. It was usually curt responses they gave each other, when it wasn't a hateful glare from the songwriter.
Ah, the songwriter. Fredrich had always been aware of Ellery's feelings for him, but he never talked about it to him. Why bother? There were so many factors against the idea of them together, many he didn't even want to think about. And that display so long ago? The terror in Ellery's eyes that churned into betrayed hatred? It burned the Austrian each time he saw those emotions aimed at him, it stung to know that he single-handedly built each one of his walls up, and these were just a few thoughts that plagued him every waking hour of every day. Fredrich sighed and laced his fingers in front of his frowning mouth. There was no denying it, he was in love with Ellery, and he wanted him, not Ethan.
But... how does one even break up with their first love?

It would be simpler than he thought, for said first love was think (almost) the exact same thing.
How to break up with someone. This was something entirely new to Ethan, and so he found himself looking at Yahoo Answers as he road the bus to the park. For years he had always been the one broken up with, so in a way this felt exciting for him, but his mind wasn't in the celebrating mood. Fredrich was really nice, and he had some stylish and cool things that Lock would never have, but that's just it: That was Fredrich, and he wants Lock. For the entire time Ethan spent with the detective he would try and make himself fall in love with him and fall out of love with Lock, but it didn't work. He missed that smile, that goofy voice of his, even his constant perverted gestures! Fredrich was more like one of those rich and super mature kind of relationship partners (aka boring). Then there was Daniel, and that kid just hated his guts. He always remembered watching movies or shows where the kids hated the step-parent, and now he understands. Jesus, that kid would do anything to make him seem like the bad guy, be it over-exaggerating his actions or making up ridiculous stories!
At least Niji liked him, and when she didn't Lock would help him through it. Fredrich would just try and comfort him then scold Daniel. Ethan sighed. He didn't care what secrets Lock had, or what kind of past he had - for all he knew, Lock could be a woman and he wouldn't care! - he just wanted him back. And if the Korean wouldn't take him back... if he didn't, he would just be content loving him from afar. He would livestream all of his concerts, read all the fanfictions about him, even buy posters of him! He just... He couldn't bear life without him.

The bus finally stopped at the entrance to the park, and Ethan realized that he had been so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even look at his phone. He glanced down to see the screen black from the phone going to sleep.
As he got out of the bus, the brunette caught sight of the detective seated at the bench near a water fountain. Ethan took a deep breath and braced himself, then he walked over to him.

"Hey Fredrich..."

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

Daniel pursed his lips as he poked at his food, not really that hungry anymore but wanting to stall. "Mama, are you really gonna get remarried?" asked the boy, tilting his head back to look at his mother.
The songwriter had been staring off in the distance, not really looking at anything, and almost jumped at Daniel's sudden question. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Daniel, I have to get married for a first time before I get remarried," he explained, leaning to the side a bit to look at Daniel's face. "I mean, yes, Detective Waltz and I are your parents, but we never married."
"Why not?" asked the child, not letting the subject go.
Ellery sighed, rubbing the boy's covered arm. "Because we aren't in love with each other, baby."
"But you love Daddy!" he pressed.
The songwriter nodded. "I do, but Daddy doesn't love me. Daniel, I know you really want us to be together, but some things just can't b-"
"Look! There's Daddy!" cried Daniel, pointing out into the distance towards the dark figure he knew so well. He took in the sight, confused by what he saw. "Huh. What's the orange guy doing here?"
The green-eyed pop star looked up, narrowing his eyes to look into the distance. Daniel was right, Ethan rarely came along out of what he thought was respect. With a deep breath, he redirected his gaze to the food. "Don't stare, Daniel. Let them have their alone time. They are a couple, after all," he half-whispered, eyes lidded. It really hurt to see them together, honestly. He couldn't look very long, or else he'd end up running away with tears in his eyes. Too many a night did Daniel stay up, comforting his mother from the heartbreak of seeing the man he loved with someone else.
Meanwhile, Daniel stared in contempt at the pair, hating them even more with each second for breaking his mother's heart.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"... You're breaking up with me?"

Fredrich gave Ethan an incredulous look. Both men stood a few feet away from each other, and the brunette shamefully looked away from the detective as his words from a few minutes ago sank in.
"It's... It's not you, it's me." Ethan recited, trying his best to remember all the romantic movies he had seen. With Lock. Unfortunately he wasn't an actor, and so his voice was complete monotone as he explained himself. He bit his lip and pulled a hand up to rub the bridge of his nose, uncomfortably shifting his weight to one leg as he waited for Fredrich's response.
The older man continued staring at him in bewilderment, then he tilted his head back and laughed heartily.
Now it was Ethan's turn to give the other an incredulous look. He had expected some rage, a demand over why they should have to split, maybe some sadness, possibly a tear or two. But laughing was not at all what he had expected. He knew what he said was a cliche, but he liked to think he delivered it well!
He continued staring - too utterly shocked to speak - as Fredrich laughed and laughed. Finally the detective caught his breath and smiled at him, and for a second Ethan was sure he saw relief on his face.
"I was going to break up with you." Fredrich explained with a cheerful smile.
Ethan's eyes widened. So they were both-? Huh, so in the end he would've been the break up-ee. A chuckle escaped the Texan, then another, and soon he found himself laughing with the detective. "I can't believe it!" he laughed, having to wipe away a tear. When he calmed down, he decided to gather up his courage and ask, "Is it because of Ellery?"
The taller man hesitated for a second, but nodded. "Don't mistake this for anything, you were more than I could ask for, but I've had feelings for him for quite some time now, as you have for Lock."
Ethan cringed. "You knew?"
Fredrich nodded. "I am a detective." he replied with a light chuckle.
As he looked away and blushed with embarrassment, something caught the younger male's eye. "Hey... Isn't that Ellery over there?" he asked and pointed over to the man avoiding looking their way.
Fredrich followed his gaze and felt his eyes widened when he saw the two. "Yes, it is." Where they there the entire time? When he turned around, he blinked at the sight of the angry Texan and the vein pulsing at the side of his head.
"Why you-! You had them waiting there the entire time, didn't you?" he seethed and held up a trembling fist. "That's not fair! He still loves you and Lock hates my guts!" he whined and started punching at Fredrich's stomach, who only thought of it as a persistent tap. Almost like Daniel's punches.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"He's hitting Daddy!" gasped Daniel, trying to wriggle out of Ellery's arms. H'd watched the entire time, from the meeting to the laughing and now to the hitting. How dare the orange guy hit his Daddy! He didn't deserve to hit him! If anything, Mama should be hitting him. Daniel wiggled more, trying to get out of the man's tight embrace. Ellery, however, wouldn't let go.
"Stop it." The songwriter sighed deeply and readjusted Daniel on his lap, turning him to the side to face away from the two. "Daniel, you need to stop trying to interfere. It's not your place, or mine." Eyes still downcast, he wouldn't turn to look. He couldn't.
Daniel, however, wouldn't give up. With one final burst of strength-filled wiggle, he managed to snake out of his mother's grip and run over to the detective and Ethan. "Don't you hit my Daddy!" he yelled, little fists curling as he ran. When he was close, he started hitting and kicking the Texan's legs. "Big fat orange meanie, you can't hit Daddy!"
Ellery looked over in horror at the boy, standing and starting towards them. "Daniel Berry, you get back here right now!" he tried to demand, stopping his walk when he was halfway there, eyes on the detective. He couldn't get closer, or else Fredrich would see that he was feeling hurt and insecure. It took quite some time to summon those angry, hateful glares, time that he didn't have at the moment.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games