Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm
Even though it looked like Mez had shattered the glass door upon impact, he really hadn't. As if knowing he would be thrown in that direction, the glass had bent to allow Mez's figure to approach before his weight caused it to 'shatter' behind him. Glass shards flew everywhere of course for the visual effect, and Mez still landed painfully on the concrete outside the hotel. The glass, however, reformed in a dome of protective shielding over his aching and bleeding figure. It was thick enough to prevent any crystal shards from ending his life right then and there. 'Ow...' Mez thought to himself as he rolled onto his back and quickly forced himself back to his feet even though his body and its wounds protested the movement. Of course, once his vision realigned itself after being thrown around like a rag doll, he could finally see that the general was now distracted by the arrival of another UNS soldier who was firing a rifle at her. Though, that did not seem to be doing anything useful because all the general had to do was use crystal to shield herself.

To help his new comrades, Mez used the glass shards on the ground in the lobby to create a sort of pierce-proof vest of armor on Max. It would help keep any injuries he'd receive to his vital areas from being lethal, at least for a good period of time. There was no way he was about to let even more of his friends fall down dead to this annoying b***h of an Owl. With the general distracted, Mez could also use this chance to get close to the crystal manipulating general in hopes of taking her down. He grinned to himself before taking off at a sprint back into the hotel lobby. At least to the general it would appear that Mez was there one moment, and gone from sight in the next. He seemed to use some sort of invisibility, only it worked from refractions of various small glass particles in the air around him, but still be tangible and physically present. As he ran, Mez formed a pair of swords out of glass and readied himself to charge the general when the time was right. 'Don't start thinking you can get rid of me that easily, hun.' Mez thought to himself in reference to the general he had been fighting all this time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm
She nodded to Max as he told her what to expect from the woman. this general was harder than the last they had encountered, and she was well aware that she would have to be the one to take this woman out this time. Still irritated with him for not explaining his actions earlier she did however blink once he had set his hand on her shoulder and told her to be careful, Was that not what she had been doing this entire mission? regrettably she did have to admit he had helped her out in some tough situations, but she was more than capable to do this kind of trick. she wanted to shout back at him after he had left, but knew this would blow her cover if she did, damn man, wont he ever listen anymore? she thought stamping a foot and watching for a chance, readying her hand over the explosives strapped to her thigh.

she watched for several minutes as Max came close to several attacks, dodging with precice accuracy and giving Samy more than enough room to rush in, silently. She did not want to take time in killing this next part of their mission, Max was not in the best of shapes to do this kind of thing, taking a grenade in hand she maneuvered her way through walls if crystal to her target she appeared as a normal human from her vantage point, Internally Samy cursed herself for not checking to see if the woman could turn herself into crystal while in the same appearance, but she had to try something. taking the grenade she pulled the pin and held it for a moment to try and get the timing right and threw the Grenade. From behind the general never saw it coming, the grenade sailed over the bit of crystal Samy had secured herself behind and went off just before it hit the woman's back, she was gone in mere moments, and Samy brought up her hand gun just in case, finding merely pieces scattered about, "Max! i guess she couldn't use her ability while a crystal" she shouted to him checking to make sure he was okay  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:54 am
((NPC---Teagan))

Teagan upholstered her glock and followed Malachi closely into the skyscraper. She was poised and ready to open fire…but they were greeted with nothingness. Teagan was not sure whether or not they should fell relieved by this point, she kinda found herself feeling like she would have preferred it if they had been met with opposition, everything seemed eerily quiet. Teagan shook her head slowly at Malachi’s words. She knew it was common for most people who worked in the same kind of atmosphere as they did, to look at these types of situations as a game. Or to use the word ‘game’ to perhaps…lighten the mood. “We have won this game before I am sure we can win it again.” She replied as they stepped through the door that lead to the stairwell. “As for me…what?” Teagan said while putting on a false innocent smile “I hear you.” She added to indicate she knew what he meant. She simply questioned it to be…difficult.

“Oh? So you actually plan on taking on the role that that title of yours means? You will be working? I am surprised…” The red haired woman muttered as she began to carefully climb the staircase. She tightened the grip on her gun and stared at the blood like it was filth while keeping in mind that the blood signalled death. Even these Owls had families right? Shaking her head to clear away the rather unpleasant thoughts, Teagan turned her attention back on the only company available “I don’t plan on losing my head anytime soon, Malachi. I still have unfinished work waiting for me back at base and you know how I hate leaving things incomplete.”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 am
Malachi clutched his hand gun firmly in this right hand and his cigarette rolled between his lips anxiously. Both he and his partner Teagan were now getting onto the fifth floor leaving only...twenty plus flights to climb. Exhaling a plume of smoke into the vacant area of the cylindrical stairwell, Malachi turned his light gray eyes towards the ceiling which could barely be seen due to the somber darkness of the vertical pathway. "Forever aiming for the highest score...Heh, I've been doing this job forever. Believe you me, I'm going to enjoy what little moment of peace I get when this is all done. Unless of course I die." The commander had no intention of doing so, but it was always a possibility when working with Owls. After adding a light chuckle to punctuate his tired, yet joking demeanor, he reloaded his gun with the power sapping bullets given to him by the UNS. Thus far, he'd not used him as his pride constantly reminded him that a few Owls were just as dead as a human was when a bullet was put through their brain.

"I'll see to it that both you and I leave here alive. I'm not a person to leave business undone myself." Malachi didn't delve into the personal life of any of his soldiers or comrades. Because of this, he didn't know what Teagan was referring to. Surely, it was something important to her for her performance today was stellar in comparison to his own. The commander's own business lay elsewhere. His family and friends were eagerly awaiting his return. His wife had just given birth to their second child and his first child's birthday wasn't far away...two weeks to be exact. He'd promised them that once all the "bad men" were put down or away, he'd return bearing gifts and presents for them. His wife...simply missed his loving touch and his warm embrace. In essence, she just wanted her husband back and away from perpetual harms of war.

"It's getting...hotter up here...you feel it right?" noted Malachi after tossing aside his dead cigarette. He was accustomed to high levels of heat thanks to his powers given to him, but this was getting to be sweltering. They weren't more than a quarter up the building and already there seemed to be a fire or something. Sighing once more in expectation of an elemental based fight, the Iranian undid his helmet, but kept it on. Only until he saw a drip of magma land at his foot did he begin to truly worry for both his and Teagan's safety. Turning his sight up to the track of stairs above him, he found that it was become redder and redder in circular area. Giving no thought to his next action, reflexively, he pulled Teagan to him and created a dense umbrella made of carbon and dove past the large trill of lava which had just cut off their way of travel. Bewildered gray orbs set upon the pouring lava which slowed to a drip before vanishing completely. Finally, he turned to Teagan who seemed to be unharmed save for her arm injury. "Damn it all...I have special orders for you here...they're completely optional and not following them will not make you AWOL. Would you like to hear them?"

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:37 pm
((NPC---Teagan))

“Mhmm. No one likes leaving unfinished business, unless they are failures…or weak..” Teagan said with a wry smile “Although...Giving up doesnt always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go..." She said while quoting something someone had once said to her. Blinking she gazed at Malachi with a challenging expression and a knowing smile. "Also, didn’t you already say that you are not planning on dying here? So there is really no need for you to add that part at the end of your previous statement.” She adjusted her rifle and took in a small breath of air which was polluted thanks to Malachi’s smocking. Well, she was used to this and never complained… although there may have been times when she muttered sarcastic remarks about second-hand smoking and the occasional mention of ‘I wonder what it would be like to breath in fresh air for once’ Still, she never meant what she said and there was no one else she would rather work with…not forgetting the simple fact that her smoky friend was able to give and take her witty remarks with a pinch of salt.

The red haired technopath nodded her head in agreement when Malachi mentioned the increasing heat. It was getting rather uncomfortably hot the more they climbed. It didn’t help the fact that Teagan was dressed in clothes that were not quite cut out for heat, still she was a tough girl and soldiered on despite the climbing temperature. “Yeah…I feel it…” She said as she whipped her damp brow with the back of her clammy hand. “How can…I not…feel that…?” She added with a hint of annoyance brought on by the rising temperature. The fair skinned girl was never one to enjoy high temperatures, and even in this instant she was finding this a bit too much to simply banish away with sarcastic words. Her emerald eyes widened when she noticed the small blob of…magma? “Hey tha----“ Apparently Malachi had already noted the impending danger for he had reacted much more quickly then she had. He formed a thick umbrella like shape of carbon had even pulled Teagan back with him.

Breathing a few breaths faster and no longer paying attention to the heat, Teagan snapped her eyes to Malachi and frowned “Seriously? Do you think I will refuse to follow your commands?” She clenched her teeth together and looked upwards. “I hate leaving things undone Malachi, I am not about to abandon this damn mission in anyway…let alone refuse your orders.” She looked back towards her commander, her expression one of seriousness and determination, the expression she once wore back in her early days as a fresh face recruit “I would very much like to hear these orders you have. I will follow them through no matter what.” She smirked and clapped Malachi on the shoulder “So Commander, what are your orders?”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:10 pm
Malachi's vision had not left the area of smoldering concrete that was once a flight of steps. From the looks of it, the stream of lava had fallen through more than a few flights of steps. Logically, that meant the culprit was further up. Their magma-wielding culprit was further up....the commander's mind was no longer on the fight that he had on his hands, but rather it was stuck on the thought his teammate dying today. After standing from his sitting position on the safer part of the steps, he brushed himself off and started up the stairs again. He didn't look back at Teagan when she spoke to him even if her loyalty begged a congratulatory grin from him. Now wasn't the time to impress or be impressed by a mindless following or a great, unyielding respect. Malachi still held his gun tightly. Now his index finger was lightly caressing the trigger...cautiousness would have to be exercised now if either of them wanted to live.

"It's good to know that you wouldn't refuse a command Teagan. The newer upstarts aren't too good with authority, or rule or a well thought out tactic that will save them in the end if they follow," Malachi commented, keeping his vision forward and his attention split between the mission and the younger half-Owl. He pulled the back of the chamber of his gun and loaded the next shot for whatever may popup. If all went well, he could just pop the target between the eyes and drop him dead. Just nullifying his powers would satisfy the high ranking official. He knew it wasn't going to be that easy as nothing in life was. Finally looking over his shoulder at Teagan again, Malachi felt a sense of remorse now. Natural of a man fearful of a person he'd gone to hell and back with. "Once again, you tenacity, your loyalty shows no fault. That in itself...is a fault. My orders for you now are as follows. If things get too hot, then I want you to run. Run as far as you can as fast as you can alright?" Stern was the CO's voice when he issued his command. His tone was still low to hide his presence, but his uncertainty still resonated through his speech.

"My ability gets shut down by lava as it is just smoke and ash. Methane you know? If I'm covered or even touched by it, I'm done. I have a plan for this guy and from the looks of it, you're ready to help me." Taking a leap over the gap in the upper steps to the other side, Malachi took notice of a mahogany door. The knob was melted away giving free access to any that found it. Placing up a signal to stop moving, Malachi looked back to Teagan and began to speak in a light, raspy whisper. "You have a longer life ahead of you than I do and a promotion is right around the corner. Remember, if things get out of hand, you find the nearest window and you jump out of it alright? Slide to the bottom or something. Just do...not...die, understand? Now, will you comply with these orders?"

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:53 am
((NPC---Teagan))

Malachi left Teagan waiting for his commands in a silence that begged to be broken. The red haired woman frowned slightly and watched Malachi’s movements. She decided that he would speak when ready, but she could not overlook the hint of urgency in the air. Of course it had always been there, but up until the appearance of magma….it had been hidden beneath a cloak of confidence. Teagan followed Malachi as they travelled up the stairs once again. The technopath had her power nullifying gun out, locked and loaded ready for action. She was thinking to herself, trying to come up with the commands that Malachi may issue in this type of situation and environment…. she came up with a few predictions of her own and was almost certain he would opt for one of them. Teagan snapped out of her thoughts when her commander began speaking about authority, rules and tactics….something about new starters. She merely nodded without having anything to say….or rather she had been too much in thought to really pay any attention, which was unlike her because usually she had her mind split between many different things and devices at one given time.

Teagan’s emerald coloured eyes meet Malachi’s when he finally looked round at her. She stared; challenging him to say the words she knew was coming which soon came just as she had suspected. “You think I am someone who would run at the first sign of danger?” She knew that was NOT what he was getting at. Again her tendency to challenge people with carefully worded sentences was rearing its head. Teagan now found herself in a bit of a rut...Not only had she already ranted about serving Malachi with the utmost loyalty, she had also sworn to go through with whatever his orders would be. She narrowed her eyes when Malachi went on the explain about how his ability was weak against magma…of course Teagan couldn’t come up with anyone who would be able to withstand magma….at least she had never met anyone who could boast about that.

The fiery red head had to bite her tongue when Malachi said what he said next. “I have a longer life ahead of myself then you? Oh, don’t you start spouting that stuff now Mal” She practically hissed as she readied herself to jump the gap between the staircases just has Malachi had done. “Your life is just as important as mine regardless of the years we both have left.” She leapt the gap with space to spare and shifted her rifle back into its usual position on her shoulder. “Tsch….I already gave you my word that I would follow your orders without questioning them. But don’t…..don’t make me follow or accept the ones you have just given me.” Her eyes flickered with a light sparkle of determination as she smirked confidently “Remember, we don’t plan on losing this game any time soon. Even if the odds are against us we can still win this.” She looked towards the door and nodded her head “We’ve got this. We both have things to do back home remember?..” Teagan forced a small laugh “Oh…and I will say the same to you. Just….do…not….die…”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:53 pm
Malachi's sight remained unwaveringly focused on the red haired beauty before him. His transfixed gaze which seemed to go on for miles and miles wasn't settled upon Teagan's curvy, yet strong and able figure though. As she spoke, the commander's light grey eyes began to focus strongly on the girl that he once knew. The girl that the UNS took in for his training. Her tresses, flowing vibrantly red to her shoulders, had always remained the same length and the deep, stinging bites of her realistic sarcasm only saw an increase in potency over the years. As Teagan quietly protested, Malachi couldn't help but reminisce about those days where the soldier before him was just another hopeful little girl in training for this day. Now that it was here, like a father, a teacher and a protector, he was fearful for her safety. Malachi removed his helmet and ran his left hand over the short tuft of hair that covered his dampened, sweaty scalp.

"Yeah....I hear you...You know, it's moments like these that I wish you just a kid again. Running away from danger instead of charging headfirst into it. Then again, you're not worried about your nails, a toy dog and a damn car like most American girls tend to be. Thanks for not growing up to be a b***h Teagan," joked the CO as his fingers tightly coiled around his gun once more. His hands were now swimming in sweat thanks to his anxiousness and his padded gloves. In the face of this yet to be seen enemy, Malachi made sure to keep his calm. He was far from scared, but he knew he was fighting for two just as Teagan was. As long as that understanding was there, then this fight would be cake....unless one fell and the other came rush--bad thinking. "I won't die. And neither will you. Before we enter though, I'd like you to know you've been like a daughter to me. As your CO and your coach, it's my job to see you to safety...sorta get paid for it."

"Alright Teagan. Get your guns and your sarcasm ready. We're going in." Malachi gulped his apprehensiveness away and pushed the door separating him and his opponent open. Naturally, or rather as training protocols had taught him to do, he tossed in his helmet first and awaited a gunshot or some kind of reaction. Unexpectedly, there was no reaction at all. Malachi, who was now crouching behind the door, looked up at Teagan with a bewildered expression. Either this room had exits and entrances unseen, or the person inside had nerves of steel and was baiting them. Their culprit had the priority here so Malachi and Teagan had to approach the target. They'd seen his powers, so it was no question as to why their target hadn't moved. From just his first move, Malachi knew this man was a confident man. From the first move, he could also tell he was falling for his mindgame. "Haven't played a good game of chicken in a while...On three Teagan...one....two...three!"

Just as he said, Malachi burst into the room making sure to take in all that he could as fast as he could. Only a shirtless, long-haired man sat in a couch that was deeply red as his half-intimidating eyes were. The Iranian fired one shot at the man to gauge his reaction and his power usage. The man's chest opened, dripping magma onto the lower area of his insides allowing the dart to pass through him. Already Malachi knew what to do, but he needed to get closer. Taking a smoke form, he rushed the man. Bellowing to Teagan with voice similar to a lion's roar, Malachi shouted, "Get your bombs! Now!"

Mahareshi

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:04 pm
Max watched and continued distracting the general, aided by the rather reckless charge of the man that had been thrown through the glass. Samy's tactic worked very well, as the general got blown into a trillion and five pieces. Max sighed and shouldered his rifle, confident that the danger had passed. He stood up from his hiding spot and limped his way across the lobby, crushing the various bits of glass and crystal under his boots. He sighed and leaned against the nearby wall for a moment, standing up straight and smiling at Samy, saying, "Well done, she wasn't so tough. Barely any tougher than the last guy. I probably could have taken her myself if I wasn't-" Max's words were cut off as he felt something sharp go through his back and cut through his lung and part of his spine. He looked down to see a bloodstain forming on the front of his shirt, and a white, crystalline sword sticking out of him. "That's... not supposed to be there..." Was all Max could say as the general pulled the sword out of Max's body, blood dripping down the diamond-like blade.

Max dropped to his knees and fell over, his vision going darker, blood leaking out of his mouth. He managed to look up out of the side of his eyes, and see Samy standing above him. He couldn't breath, he couldn't talk, he just reached for her with his right hand, the only limb of his that seemed to work anymore. He managed to grab her pant leg for a second, but felt his grip slip and his hand fell down to her boot. "If I can just... get away... I'll be fine... gotta... make it out... gotta... keep... Samy... safe... So tired... maybe if I... rest my eyes I'll... be fine when I wake up..." Max's eyelids fluttered closed as his vision got darker. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes was Samy's face above him, looking down at him. For some reason, he felt confident he'd see her again, somehow.

"Well, the little rat's dead. Serves him right for getting me blown up." The general said with a wicked smile, wiping the blood off of her sword with a cloth she had acquired from a nearby table. She didn't pay the human girl any mind, nor did she particularly care about what Mez was doing at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:54 pm
Samy stepped forward as Max walked back in her direction, she felt a smile creep across her face and coughed a bit to try and resettle her face muscles. no matter how many times she tried to tell herself max was one of those owls his actions or a smile might make her loose her place. it was annoying to think she was still so infatuated with the man. She looked to her left as Max leaned against the wall and waved to the soldier who held two Glass blades. she recognized him as one of the members of another team that had been sent on the same misson. she had ment to call him in since things seemed to be clear, but a gut wrenching sound made her stop dead, slowly she turned to see the crystaline blade sticking out from just to the left of his sternum. He fell and she heard nothing but the blood rushing through her head as she watched him reach for her pant leg, his blood was spilling everywhere and Samy's breath was stuck in her lungs. Max's hand landed on her boot and she felt her heart die as she saw the blood running from his mouth as he looked up at her one last time before closing his eyes.

Silence suddenly overwhelmed her senses before the woman spoke and Samy snapped. Rushing the woman in a mere instant samy pinned her up against the wall Max had been leaning on, "Rat! Rat?" She shouted bringing her gun up to the womans mouth and pulling the trigger. To surprised the woman had no time to protect herself as her inner cheekbone was blown to smithereens by the bullet that had missed her cranial cavity. The general screamed and Samy screamed too, before being flung back by a kick.
"you! you You Human scum!" the general screamed and launched several crystal spikes at Samy before realizing the human was upon her again smashing her elbow into the general's sternum. the hit broke the lower ribs of the general's ribcage and caused the sharp bone to pierce a lung. The general barely had time to react before Samy had the gun settled at the womans eye, "Die b***h" Samy whispered before pulling the trigger and stepping back from the now truly dead general,
Shaking Samy fell to her knees not far from where max was laying and let the gun clatter on the ground. "she is dead now max... she said without looking over at him, "I took her out now stop trying to protect me!" she screamed  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:26 pm
Mez, too, watched as Max and Samy took care of the general by distracting her, so Samy could get up front and center against the crystal wielding general. He smirked while watching them. The two of them were a pretty damn good team if he did say so himself. He put a stop to his charge and simply watched them for a time as it appeared that they could handle this themselves for the time being. He dissipated the cloaking he had been using when it appeared that the general had been killed. However, Mez did not let his guard down. With all the crystal in the area, she was sure to have saved herself somehow. He gave a small salute and a smile back to Samy when she waved in his direction. He took one step forward towards Max and Samy, but instantly stopped himself when he noticed the figure behind Max and now the crystalline sword protruding from his chest. Mez's eyes went wide in shock. Again! It was happening again. All his comrades in arms were being killed around him by this evil Fallen Pheonix general.

However, before he could do anything though, Samy had already reacted. Just from gauging her reaction to Max's death, Mez could tell she had been very very close to him in some form, probably lovers or something. He had never seen someone fight with such frenzy and abandon. Not since some time ago in his past. He managed to block some of the crystal spikes the general attempted to fire in Samy's direction before Samy managed to elbow the general in the stomach hard enough to break her ribs. After that, it all happened so quickly: Samy pulling the trigger and blowing out the general's eye and half her face. By the time he had gotten over there to try to get Samy to stop, she had already killed the general. Granted, he was happy that the general, the one he had been sent here to kill, was dead now, but the raw emotion pouring off of Samy in her actions and reactions were more shocking than the fact that he had survived the whole ordeal so far thanks to the arrival of the backup.

Dismissing his glass swords, Mez approached the grieving Samy and reached out a hand to touch her shoulder. He didn't really know what to say but he was going to try as his personality wasn't about to let him just stand there and do nothing. "Hey now... Come on... I'm sure he wouldn't want you to cry and scream like that..." he spoke softly and gently so as not to upset her too much. Mez felt silly saying such a thing to someone who had just lost a loved one, but it was all he could think of to say at the moment. "Besides, you'll give away our position to any other objectives. And I'm sure, he'd rather you not die in this place."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 pm
Samy's vision blurred as she sat where she was on her knees, breathing irregularly as her mind fought between rage and depression. She heard mez's voice and turned her head to look at him without actually hearing what he was saying, "get going? right" she whispered and moved to grab her gun again catching sight of Max laying there on the ground, oblivious to the blood she reached for him and placed a hand on his shoulder feeling his body slowly growing cold, "Max? you can get up now" she whispered and blinked as the images of the blade that had pierced his stomach flashed though her mind, "Max... come on this is no time to be lazy" her voice was slowly becoming to light to hear as she shook violently, giving his shoulder a shove only to find him not responding, "come on, the Job isn't done yet! Damn it!" she coughed and shoved him once before resting her head on his shoulder, "Max... i-if you don't get up i'm going to have to leave you!" she coughed again harder and hit his shoulder with a fist, before wiping the tears that fell from her eyes with her arm, "Damn you max!" she cried standing and beginning to throw things at him, If you had not told me we wouldn't have had to go through this she thought before turning around and wiping her tears again before noticing she had received several lacerations on her hand from picking up the shards of glass to throw at Max, there was also a stomach wound she had received from the general she had failed to notice earlier, but now it didn't seem to matter much anymore, she dropped the bleeding fist to look at mez before clearing her throat, "you are right, we should get out of here" she breathed her voice betraying the unsteady mindset she was in. "we still have three more generals to kill  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:36 pm
Mez gave Samy a small gentle smile when she responded to his suggestions. He nodded once. "Alright. Let's go then." he agreed as Samy moved to try to wake up Max. He let her try even though he knew he should probably try to stop her because he knew that Max was already dead. No one could survive a blow like the one he'd received. "Come on. We should go." Mez finally said, feeling the need to break the awkward silence he felt was coming on in the next few moments. He held out his remaining working hand to help Samy get to her feet. He knew he should probably spend a few quick moments bandaging it, but it seemed the bleeding had slowed so it should be fine. However, the adrenaline from the fight for his life was starting to wear off, so Mercantz Phillips knew he'd collapse sooner or later. But he wasn't about to do that right here in the middle of a battle zone unless he was too injured to go on any more. If that ended up being the case, he either wanted to go down fighting or have someone, like Samy, put him out of his misery.

Anyhow, Mez noticed Samy's injuries from her fight with the general and took stock of them. "Hey, you're hurt. Let's get you bandaged up and get on the move. Unless you think you can move around without bleeding to death." Mez said, trying his very best to be cheerful despite the situation. Hopefully, Samy wouldn't find that insulting given what they had just been through. But this was just how Mez was. He was the type of guy who tried his best to keep the mood lighthearted even in the most dire of situations. Plus, it also seemed to him that Samy might not like the fact that he was worried about her. So maybe asking that was not a good idea, but it was just standard for him to ask anyway. But he didn't give Samy any time to answer. He knew they needed to move and they needed to move quickly. "Come on. Let's get going." he said, as he bent to pick up a gun that had been dropped during his fight with the general earlier and slung it over his shoulder. He tried to hold in a wince of pain that he felt from just keeping the strap over his wounded shoulder. His handgun had amazingly stayed in its holster the entire time as he hadn't really needed it very much. Mez didn't like to use guns very much.

When he was ready, Mez turned to Samy with a smile. "Okay. I'm ready. Let's check outside before we leave." He went over to the shattered glass doorway of the hotel, staying near the wall and peeking out around the corner at the outside. It was eerily quiet outside. Too quiet. Something was wrong and Mez frowned. They couldn't have been found that quickly could they? "Ah, s**t..." he muttered. He had experienced this sort of situation before. This usually meant that something bad was about to happen, like they were surrounded or something. "I hate being surrounded..." he muttered as he got the rifle he had picked up moments ago ready in hand.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:29 am
((NPC---Teagan))

Teagan shifted the weight from one foot to the other as while under her commander’s intent gaze. She kept her eyes levelled and locked on Malachi’s, determined to back up her words with an almost icy gaze. It was in that one single moment that Teagan became aware how much Malachi had aged, not only he but herself as well. She couldn’t be shocked by this. Due to the fact that she has been around Malachi for a long time played a huge part in her being oblivious to the small changes, Hell, many years had sped past without so much a ‘hello’ or anything else. But, to say she was envious of those who led normal lives was a bit far-fetched. Teagan loved her life and that was one of the reasons it had gone so fast. She smiled somewhat when Malachi mentioned how at times like this he wished she was a kid again. “Now now…is that what you really want, me being 17 again and whining about everyone and everything? Remember, I was also one of those people who would rebel against your commands and argue with you until I was blue in the face” She scoffed lightly before continuing in her speech “Oh? Didn’t I tell you? I plan on buying a convertible in pink and I have recently seen an advertisement for Tea Cup chiwawa puppies for sale…I think two of those would be enough….”

Teagan was in the middle of acting like some type of spoilt rich girl when Malachi spoke again. She stopped with the mock act and let out a small breath “Like a daughter? You better not be growing soft in you old age….” She muttered while averting her eyes. It was very nice to hear those words. Teagan had always looked up to Malachi as a father figure but it was a bonus to hear that he thought of her as a daughter. No one would ever understand how good it felt, to Teagan…that was better than any promotion. “You also get paid to yell at the newbies. Not a bad job. I bet it helps to work of the stress.” She said with a laugh. Anyway, time for kind words and stories from the past had now passed. It was about time they took in a deep breath and entered the room. Time for them to test their luck at the game they have been playing for a long long time. “I have been ready for this for a while now Mal. Just waiting on one you know…” The red haired girl said with a confident smirk.

Teagan was waiting on the opposite side of the door with baited breath as Malachi made the first move. Nothing happened when he tossed his helmet in first which as expected brought about a bewildered expression from Teagan and her commander. She wanted to say something witty but knew better than that. Finally, after waiting long enough to see if anything would happen, Malachi said the words that Teagan had been waiting for.“A good choice of game given the current situation” She whispered while her hand gripped her gun a bit tighter than before. As the last number left Malachi’s lips he burst into the room, Teagan entered a spilt second behind him. She watched in something that may be considered amazement when Malachi fired once only for the bullet to pass right through the only other person in the room.

As suspected the man before them used magma. “Right!” Teagan said as she readied her disk like bombs. She reeled back and lurched forwards in one movement throwing the bombs to the left and right hand side of the magma user. She smirked and set them off. Of course, the explosions were not as big or powerful as the one from before…these were simply there for distraction purposes. The technopath was distracting the hostile Owl in order for Malachi to get as close to him as needed. She brought her gun up and trained it to rest on the Magma user chest. Should she see an opportunity to do some damage of her own she will not hesitate.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 am
Samy shook her head as he offered to help her try some first aid, "'im alright, merely a scratch, nothing compared to your arm and you don't seem to be doing anything about that" she said having taken notice of the bleeding injury only after she had attempted to block her conflicting emotions, Logic was the only thing that might help her survive at this point, Max probably would have wanted her to get out, leave even the mission if she could, but she could no longer think for her own survival anymore, One step after the other she seemed to think as she followed Mev to the buildings ruined doors till he stopped and confirmed an ambush, she was silent as he readied his rifle and only remembered hers as an after thought, "I never actually got your name..." she said pulling the gun out in front of her as she stepped back with him, "not that it seems to matter now anymore, since we might not make it back but... I'm Samantha, most call me Samy"Id rather know the people i fight with than die not knowing a name atleast... Max... tears formed at the edges of her eyes as she waited for the owls to come.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games